About Us –
Aspiranet, Inc. is a statewide provider of adoption services, foster care, residential treatment, after school and community-based services to youth and families in over 44 locations throughout California. Based in South San Francisco, our Agency Vision is to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children.
Position Summary –
The Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing Specialist supports all hiring managers in determining staffing levels, developing recruitment plans, creating job ads, sourcing applicants, tracking and disseminating resumes. This position would also work with hiring managers on their interviewing and selection skills as well as partner with the HR Employment and Compliance Specialist to ensure onboarding is done efficiently and in compliance with our regulatory bodies. If you are interested in recruiting for a company who values your ingenuity, entrepreneurial decision making, customer service focus and ability to get things done on time, then we are interested in you!
1. BA from an accredited college or university (Human Resources or related field preferred)
2. Minimum of 3 years full-cycle recruiting experience required
3. Proven success in meeting staffing requirements for new or developing programs
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Proficient with MS Office suite, navigating social networking sties, and managing ATS tracking systems
6. Ability to interface and work well with all levels of management, while maintaining confidentiality.
7. Proven organization skills, planning skills and ability to multitask.
8. Attention to detail a must and ability to create and track recruitment metrics to measure success
9. Creative decision making and problem solving skills.
10. Familiarity with OFCCP and EEO/AA requirements as it relates to recruiting and record keeping
11. Ability to react to change productively and work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
12. Thrives on being a team player and assists with various HR department projects as they arise
13. Experience in a not-for-profit setting or in a multi-site organization preferred.
14. Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by the Department of Social Services for a licensed child care facility; i.e. fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL, and clean driving record.
How to Apply-
Please apply on line at www.aspiranet.org or e-mail your cover letter and resume following the instructions on this webpage. To ensure proper routing of your application, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Competitive salary plus benefits to include Vacation/Sick/Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, EAP, 401(a), 403 (b) retirement plan, and supplemental section 125/FSA’s available.
Aspiranet, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Visit our website at www.aspiranet.org. This is at a non-profit organization. No relocation assistance available.