AspiraNet

AspiraNet United States Employee Reviews

Aspiranet
Support Counselor (Former Employee), Modesto, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Good environment, great training's, good teamwork,and organized staff meetings.
Program manager is flexible and understanding.
Work schedule varies day, evening and weekends.
Many headaches!
Social Worker (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CaJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: gaining experience.
Cons: the management.
Co-workers are great, if they have your back. Rather clicky. If management doesn't care for you a person will not be there long.
Good work place environment
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee), Orange, CADecember 12, 2014
Overall I have had positive experiences working with the interns and social workers on staff. They are hard working and very open to feedback.
Caring and Dedicated team working with families
Intervention Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: self scheduling
I enjoyed the nature of my work as an Intervention specialist.
Working with families and the children associated and diagnosed with Autism made me feel like I was held liable for the positive progress made on a daily basis.
Managing the daily schedule of the clients I worked with and promoting a healthier routine in terms of their nutrition, activity, social needs.
I truly enjoyed the once a month meetings where the employees of our local counties would gather and discuss past situations with clients (who's names remained anonymous), the current progress pending as well as future goals. We were trained as part of the monthly meetings towards accelerated awareness, goal achievements, family communication, client intervention skills.
The hardest part of my job was being able to detach when I left work 100%. I found myself continuing to think and plan for the next day even when I was home. Although this was hard to do, I found it a blessing as it allowed me to re-assess the situation and establish a higher ground in terms of what worked better for the family and their children.
Poor management, program managers have poor communication and are unrealistic in work loads given to staff
mental health clinician (Former Employee), CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good coworkers that are honest in there intentions of helping youth and good team effort.
Cons: 9 to 7 workday is common, deceitful managers that lie when push comes to shove to save themselves
Heavy work loads and poor communication by program coordinators that often have no clue about the staff's work load and how much time it takes to do job tasks expected of you, Will add on more work even when staff communicate that out in the field work and office paperwork demands are not balancing out, Company does give benefits that are paid for as a plus and coworkers are friendly as well. Good experience gaining job with at risk youth and you will learn how to handle crisis which is a desirable skill on your resume for future jobs.
Challenging
Intervention Specialist (Former Employee), South Bay AreaApril 7, 2014
Pros: rewarding working with an autistic child
Cons: working in their homes and not an offsite setting.
Not enough cases for me to keep the job. Not constant work. I needed more than just 2 days a week. The down part of this job was that I felt I was intruding on the families as the work was done in their home. One thing that made me think twice about this job was when a father came home from work and was frustrated that we were there and asked how much longer until we leave. All he wanted to do was relax and have dinner. I felt that I was intruding which made me very uncomfortable.
steady pase work place, learned a lot
Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Merced, CAOctober 24, 2013
learned a lot at this job to add to my skills and abilities, everyone was great to work with and helped out as a team
Great employees to work with!
Aftercare Life Coach (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJuly 8, 2013
Fun loving environment for the clients as well as the employees!
Communication and management integrity issues
support staff (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: positively affecting a childs life
Cons: management, lack of follow through, low pay for amount of workload
The work that employees do is great. Management is horrible. It is an employee vs management environment. They do not value the employees outside lives. They make all events mandatory even on days off. Support staff are treated like personal assistance and are shown no respect. Turn over is well over the average with most current staff actively looking for a new job.
okay
Intervention Specialist (Former Employee), Salinas, CaMarch 26, 2013
poor communication as to what exactly is required, little to no hours offered, lots of drive time
Productive and Fun place to work
Support Counselor (Current Employee), Modesto, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: monthly productivity quota
The hardest part of this job is meeting the productive quota that the agency has set in place every month. Otherwise the job is an excellent place to gain valuable counseling experience
Awesome place to gather experience
Child Care Worker I (Current Employee), Turlock, CAJanuary 20, 2013
A typical day at work involves working with at-risk youth to ensure their safey, security, and well-being are managed by caring staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My experience working with these youth has taught me more about myself and also more about how kids are today. Management is supportive and my coworkers are awesome. The hardest part of the job is understanding that no matter how dedicated one is to his or her job, you cannot help everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I can help some of the clients work through the reason why they are in the program... serve as a positive role model.
Non-profit serving foster youth
Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Visalia, CANovember 5, 2012
-Dedicated agency
-Dedicated employees
-Extensive services offered to foster youth and emancipated youth as well as many other services depending on the region.
great
volunteer (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: meeting new poeple
Cons: no pay
working with young as they learn about bills and other things
Top heavy........
Social Worker (Current Employee), Visalia, CAMay 14, 2012
Administration is unaware of how offices are run. Some managers are deceitful. No concern for your personal life, colleagues cold and distant. Possibly good for entry level position.
They allow you to work without someone over your sholder. You keep your own schedule.
Intervention Specialest (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2012
This is a pleasent place to work. Yes, its only part-time but you work around your own schedule to finish your paperwork. The staff and supervisors are all nice people to work with and very helpful.

About AspiraNet

Aspiranet first began in 1975, in the Bay Area coastal town of Moss Beach. We started as a single group home with the objective – Read more

AspiraNet Salaries