Aspire Family Dental Employee Reviews

the hardest part of the job
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 10, 2016
The hardest part of the job was working short staffed for very long periods at a time. Also, most of the locations within this company are not in very good areas which makes it hard to be in a comfortable working environment.
My job and how it has impacted me today.
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYApril 5, 2014
When I go in for a day at work I have my own personal routine, I go in, check insurances, confirm appointments, greet people for their appointments, pull charts, file charts, and send out insurances, I learned a lot at this job such as how to be professional with patients and how to schedule appointments in a way to make the Dentist and patient happy, and most of all how to be a team, my managers are pretty good with scheduling employees and making sure they know where they are going every day of the week. My co-workers overall are pretty good we get along and we work great together even though we might have our little disagreements at times, at the end of the day we are still able to work together to make sure most of the patients come out happy, the dentists are happy with their schedule,and that we are working as a team to get all the work done for the day. The hardest part of my job is turning down a patient in pain when they are unable to have insurance or pay for their appointment because I do not like seeing people unhappy especially when they are in pain because I feel helpless and that I am not doing part of my job. There are many enjoyable things about my job but the best thing is seeing a patient leave with a smile on their face, telling me that they are coming back, and they are going to refer us to a lot of their friends.
can get up to an hour lunch, help people, vacations, personal days
the point system
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 9, 2013
A typical day at work was unorganized
I learned a lot by asking questions
The staff and management were very unprofessional
The hardest part of the job was having to tolerate the staff
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help patients with their needs and concerns.