Aspire Home Care Employee Reviews

Awesome Work Environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ardmore, OKApril 20, 2017
Aspire Home Care provides an excellent support for balance of work life and home. Local office management is wonderful and very supportive as well as executive management. Patients are very well cared for and leader is very supportive in providing education and support and guidance for patient care. The teamwork between leader and clinicians is outstanding and the main focus is the importance of the care of patients.
Pros
Leadership, Importance placed on patient care
Cons
Long Work Days occasionally
I'd give it zero stars if I could
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJanuary 8, 2017
No morals. No values. Horrible patient care. Horrible compensation. Wrong training. Horrible management. No time off. Charting all day and night. Overloaded with patients.
Pros
Cons
Working here
No benefit
REGISTERED NURSE, Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 28, 2015
A private company with no benefit, but payment compesate for the work. A good place to acqiure respirator and trach care experience. One to one total care.
Pros
Direct patient care
Cons
No benefit
Very Stable Workplace
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tishomingo, OKJuly 16, 2012
I have worked for Aspire Home Care for quite a long time. I love the staff that I work alongside and our management team is great. Our regional Vice Presidents are very hands on and love knowing what is going on with our staff as well as our patients. Our patients are great and you get to see a wide variety of patients. Sometimes when doing home health you never know how your day will go, but you have the backing of the office staff and they will assist you in every possible way that they can to make your day more manageable. It is really a great place to work!