Aspire Employee Reviews

Work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Hillside, ILMay 1, 2017
I Enjoyed My Work at Aspire. My patients was very nice and also the experience was very great. Sometimes I would have a difficult time but I always made sure my job got done.
Customer Client Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford MassApril 4, 2017
Aspire is a very busy in bound call center, Very interesting work enviroment. The job requires reasearch to assist clients with the requests. Training is amazing and lasted 3 months. Once working with the clients, continued coaching and mentoring, Great Benefits
Pros
Lots of clebrations for meeting results.
creative environment with encouragement to new ideas.
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 9, 2017
Small team with deep learning environment. I was responsible for building a web application in rails. Technologies I was using : Ruby, Rail, MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redshift, AWS, Linux.
coming together
Aspire Drug Rehabilitation Center (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 3, 2017
staff is well organized and cooperative and works well with all types of people. No problems with payment or coverage. good management team.
Great job but eliminated by State
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEFebruary 16, 2017
I loved working as an ASPIRE specialist. I felt like I was making a difference in peoples lives. I had a great work schedule and enjoyed managing my own case load. The job could be very rewarding when working with clients and see them achieve goals that they never thought they could. It was very rewarding to see them become successful and obtain financial independence,
Pros
Great work schedule
Cons
loss of job
Great way to start
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Harlem, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Summer youth was a great way to get me prepared for what working is all about and it really help me a lot to see what future employers would be looking for from me.
Work environment is very accommodating
Adult Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 4, 2017
Enjoyed being a part of the team. The training provided is excellent and co-workers are very accommodating. The work culture is relaxed but professional and is concerned with the clients they serve.
Was a great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORDecember 13, 2016
Haven't worked at Aspire in 10 yrs but when I was there is it was good. Had a lot of potential for advancement. Many different department's and types of work in this company
I work overnight so I just oversee the house cleaning duties.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westchester, ILDecember 3, 2016
My day consist of cleaning the house while the ladies are asleep. I've learned that if this not what you wont as a career then don't make it one.Just get the experience and move on.
Good Environment, Atmosphere Changing
Team Leader, New Business Sales (Current Employee) –  West Point, NYNovember 15, 2016
Typical day includes cold calling potential new customers and servicing existing customers. Also involved is mentoring the less experienced staff and growing their leadership potential.

The main thing I've learned is the benefit of consistent, positive leadership.

I think the job is becoming more micromanaged than it was when I started. I also feel management is promoting the idea that hard work provides opportunities for career growth, but doesn't always follow through on its ideals when actual promotions become available.

I have no issues with my peers. I enjoy interacting with the people I work directly with on a daily basis.

Cold calling is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is client fulfillment and making sure their event provides the best experience possible.
Pros
Work-life balance, work environment
Cons
Career advancement, compensation
Fun place when you're coming out of high school
Youth Leader (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CANovember 2, 2016
I learned to work with children, the hardest part was the short hours and no possibility for more hours. I learned how to manage a classroom of children and create activities for them.
Pros
meet people
Cons
low hours and pay
Not fun to be put back out of work twice
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTOctober 18, 2016
Worked for this company twice on cleaning contract and done work to high standards it seems to me people being used and put bk out of work I certainly would not recommend it to anyone to end up bk out of work workers Manchester

Productive and fun
Instructor aide (Former Employee) –  Blakely, GASeptember 23, 2016
I really liked working here. Getting to help out in the classrooms along with the instructors. Everyone that worked here got along very well and hardly ever had any problems.
nice place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 14, 2016
Helping people find housing and employment. Assist people with mentors to help with barriers. We have various support groups, native women groups, men's groups and stay clean groups.
Great company to work for if you need experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
Facilitator/instructor/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hillside, ILSeptember 9, 2016
It is an eight hour job- love the hours. What I have learned is that a person with developmental disabilities actually have more abilities than a so called "normal" person. Management needs to communicate more with its employees. Co-workes can at times be difficult, but as long as there is clear communication between us the day can go smoothly. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you are responsible of an individual. The most enjoyable part of the job is when an individual tells you "Thank you for helping me."
Great way to interact with others around the world
Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Home\ onlineJuly 23, 2016
With Aspire, I get to talk to people all over the world, I get amazing business training, the courses I'm taking really help with online E-Marketing. I manage myself and get the hours I want and or need. My co-workers are simply amazing. Down to earth and determined to help you achieve complete success.I'd say the hardest part about everything is simply paying for advertising/traffic. That requires quite a bit of cash but completely worth everything in the end and of course the best part of the job is waking up to a commission check of $200-$900+ when you make a sale. That can happen multiple times a day when you get enough visitors/investors.
Pros
lodes of free time/ Financial freedom
Cons
It costs a lot to get up and running/ you can purchous fake traffic if youe'r not lucky
Aspire Review Senior Sale Manager
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2016
Great Company, Benefits could be improved. This would create a true sense of investing in your employees futures.Overall management is good.
Pros
Chief executive officer, Experiences
Warm and Fuzzy
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDMay 9, 2016
I adore the people supported and the relationships I have developed at Aspire. Unfortunately, the drive is too far for me, and I am moving home to be with my family.
Mental Health Tech
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMay 5, 2016
Great place to work. Great Location and great staff I've learned a lot from a lot of great people. Love working there. Great place
Decent opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2016
Everything about this company is very intriguing in theory. Unfortunately that intrigue becomes a cluster that is very much lost in translation in regard to implementation of culture. Be very cognizant of the available online reviews if considering employment with The Aspire Group.
Pros
Career ladder, room for growth, sales training
Cons
Low pay, long hours, misleading company vision statement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire. Our community is ready to answer.