Aspire

Aspire United States Employee Reviews

Every Day is Different
Social Service Coordinator/DDP (Current Employee), Albany, GaMarch 26, 2015
Person centeredness is the focus at Aspire. Each day consist of providing oversight to services. The agency is consistently looking at ways of improving services.
rha
Residential Habilitation Aide (Former Employee), buffalo, nyMarch 24, 2015
unprofessional working environment/management .unprofessional working environment/managementunprofessional working environment/management unprofessional working environment/management unprofessional working environment/management unprofessional working environment/management
New York Rangers
Retention Consultant (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 18, 2015
Working at Madison Square Garden is an amazing opportunity. It is one of those places that every time you go to work you say to yourself "You are working at the World's Most Famous Arena." Everyone there are always friendly and willing to help when they can. There are a bunch of different activities going on during a game but when all the parts start working together it is like a well- oiled machine.
Great 1st Job
Ticket Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2015
CEO is the best! Always willing to speak with you, try to help you improve your craft/life.

Co-workers are usually from similar backgrounds which makes the day-to-day job easier cause you're surrounded by people you genuinely like.

Work can be a little monotonous, but it builds good business skills and be can very profitable if you're good & dedicated.
proactive
Youth Leader (Current Employee), Whittier, CAJanuary 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the students everyday and watch them grow into their own. The hardest part of the job is not always being able to help the students. An everyday : taking the kids to recess, snack, then homework assistance, and finally enrichment. If you have a good set of staff in your site, you can work as a team and therefore show the students team building.
Great work environment with potential for personal growth
Nursing Instructor (Current Employee), Laurel, MDJanuary 26, 2015
Fast paced with classes and appointments throughout the day.
Great teaching environment with room to grow.
Group homes for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
WNY RN (Former Employee), Lakewood, NYJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great staff
Cons: salaried position required 50 hours of work a week but compensation for only 37.5
This Agency did a great job caring for all individuals. The staff that were hired cared a great deal about the individuals. The agency provided day programs for individuals living at home, as well as for those living in group homes.
We have fun and learn school work. the tutors are GREAT!
Assistant to the Director (Current Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 22, 2014
Pros: great tutors, good food!
Cons: some times not enough time to finish homework
We are gifted with tutors that enjoy their subjects, know the subjects, and like passing their knowledge on to others (us). We have tutors for Math from Arithmetic all the way through College algebra, Science, English, History.
productive environment
Service and Retention Consultant (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJDecember 13, 2014
Pros: fun, encouraging environment, great sales training and management
Cons: salary
Strong upper management and great sales training.
Very fun environment - able to work sporting events.
Room to grow, but salary is not the greatest.
Not a good place to work
Life Skill Coach (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 28, 2014
Pros: good experience with clients
Cons: poor management, lack of confidentiality, favoritism
The worst thing working there is that even the directors can't keep confidentiality and it really lost my trust. The code of ethics were not followed most of the time.

The only good thing working there was making a relationship with clients.
The Clients are the reason you come to work .
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Westchester, ILNovember 2, 2014
Pros: successfull clients results
Cons: non profit organization
Working with clients with special needs.

All individuals are interesting.

Management id very stress.

Everyone is patience

Losing clients

Success
Great job
Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), Downey, CASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: short breaks
Great co-workers and love the job. love the school and the children
Only hardest part is not enough hours.
Quiet and clam workplace because of all children with impaired disabilities
Housekeeper (Former Employee), West Seneca, NYAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
clean and maintain all group homes I also learned that all disable children and adults very less supervision closed all facilities after cleaning. I work by myself my boss just instructed me on what to do. the hardest part was dealing with the disable children because they will easily attack you for no reason . The most loving part about the job was working by myself
N/A
Garde Manger/Event Staff (Former Employee), Providence, RIJuly 28, 2014
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:

Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
Allegations of illegal activity - this is not a forum for reporting crimes
Enjoy writing your review!
No opportunity for growth
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Getzville, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good place to make extra money
Cons: no opportunity to grow professionally
Lack opportunities to grow with the company.
You receive good training from experiences managers and trainers.
Continuous training through out the year.
Safety oriented organizations.
Unprofessional
Direct Support Person/Activity Assistant (Former Employee), Bellwood, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: taking residents out.
Cons: not enough employees.
A typical day at work involves coming right in and starting our shifts as our patients need us as soon as we arrive. We check on all of our residents and assess what needs need to be met. I've learned time organization and management. With so many residents to care for, we had to use our time wisely. Some of the management worked well with employees while others didn't. The main goal of this type of job is to work together. Teamwork is very important. Sometimes teamwork was enforced, other times it wasn't. The hardest part of the job is losing residents to sickness or old age. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the residents smile and enjoy themselves.
A subprogram of TriHealth Corporate Health
Wellness Coach (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2014
Love being a health coach!
Work with clients 1on1 to help achieve behavior change
Fun work atmosphere
Volunteer (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 2, 2014
This is a volunteer position for an organization promoting my college. I was given many leadership opportunities and made sure to promote my school and to encourage prospective students to attend Pace University.
Job was very engaging with students
Youth Leader (Former Employee), South El Monte, CANovember 29, 2013
Pros: great enviroment
A typical day at work would be to show up an hour before we had to meet with the students. We prepped our work and materials we were going to use that day with the kids. Once we got our students we took them to our classrooms and had them read for a few minutes. Then after they read their books we took them to snack time and then returned to the classroom to start their h.w. and was there to help them with work they might not fully understand. After an hour and a half of h.w. we took them for some recreational activities. Depending on the day they had different activities to pick from.
I learned that there are many ways to control children and have them complete the tasks they are required to. That it takes a bit more effort with younger kids than the older ones. The management was great and was very flexible. All my co-workers were very friendly and helped out a lot in the things I did not know how to do. The hardest part of the job was having to control all the 1st grade kids in the class and have them sit down quietly. Although that might have been the hardest part of the job it was also the most enjoyable and rewarding in the long run. Spending time with them was difficult, but what I enjoyed the most.
Job was very engaging with students
Substitute Youth Leader (Former Employee), South El Monte, CANovember 8, 2013
A typical day at work would be to get your students that were in your class in line. Take them to the classroom and let them read for a few minutes. Go to a snack break. Help them with their homework for about an hour or so and then recess at the end or a fun activity in the classroom depending on the weather.
I learned how to approach and help children in various grades and how to control them. From grades 1-5.
My co-workers were very helpful and nice. They helped with the explanation of how the job runs and what I needed to learn to be good at it. The hardest part of the job was controlling the students. I had 1st graders. There was about 10 of them and were a handful at times and it took some patience to keep them under control.
The most enjoyable part was also with the kids. Although at times it was hard to control all of them it was nice seeing them happy with the different goals they accomplished and how the showed their appreciation towards their youth leader.

About Aspire

Aspirations Resume .com is an online resume writing service that is able to serve the state of Utah. We are the affordable online – Read more

Aspire Salaries