Aspire Employee Reviews in United States

Mental Health Tech
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMay 5, 2016
Great place to work. Great Location and great staff I've learned a lot from a lot of great people. Love working there. Great place
Decent opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2016
Everything about this company is very intriguing in theory. Unfortunately that intrigue becomes a cluster that is very much lost in translation in regard to implementation of culture. Be very cognizant of the available online reviews if considering employment with The Aspire Group.
Pros
Career ladder, room for growth, sales training
Cons
Low pay, long hours, misleading company vision statement
Productive and Fun Workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2016
This was a great company to work for. The sales training was phenomenal and the workers as well as the management really helped work be fun.
Pros
Management in house, good hours, fun people
Cons
Not many benefits
Culmination of talented individuals with a lot of heart.
Producer / Editor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
Some of the best co-workers imaginable. Extremely strong support team of visionaries and innovators.

Individuals get the opportunity to become acclimated to many departments, expanding upon their skills and abilities.

Company is in it's beginning stages.
Fun Culture
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 24, 2016
Fun and great company to work for. Great way to get your foot in the door. They do special training to help grow your career within and out of the company.
Great experience
Director of Ticket Operations (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 24, 2016
Great people to work with, and I had wonderful opportunities to move up while I was here. Look forward to upcoming opportunities to grow.
Controlled Chaos
Premium Sales and Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 23, 2016
-interaction
-a good point of learning to sale a smaller market
-great leaders
-good team with revenue producing records
Pros
great people
Cons
City location and backlash of higher education cuts
Interesting place to work. Diverse customer base. Great location and staff.
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Rodney Bay, St.LuciaFebruary 15, 2016
A typical day at the job was firstly checking emails from customers with regards to the booking of their timeshare properties. Ensuring their requests where upheld by the reservations department and replying with confirmation or unavailability. Secondly, our databases had to be updated with guests arrivals (room number, number of guests in the room, room type, length of stay, date of arrival and departure etc) in order for the marketing and sales teams to do their jobs. Then it was down to regular daily Administration Manager duties, dealing with suppliers, accounts, contracts etc. The hardest part of the job was managing multiple strong personalities, but it caused me to flex my human resource education. The coworkers were a good group of persons, some with insight I could learn from, others I could influence and teach stuff, overall a well rounded group. Management, apart from myself and the marketing manager consisted of the the owner/managing director. As a management team I think we were fair, understanding, flexible, firm when called for, and reliable. One con, the managing director would make changes on the fly. He would have an idea and want to just run with it. At times it worked, others we showed him the down side and he agreed or went on with it anyway. I learned a lot about timeshare and the tourism industry from the project consult.
Pros
Free lunch, beach location, resort location, interesting international guests
Cons
long hours, work on weekends at times
Direct Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 4, 2016
I have been working for Aspire for almost a year, and enjoy working with the population we service. The exposure to several kinds of disabilities in one location leads to a very interesting day. There is no typical day because the people you are giving help too grow daily and will amaze you to what they truly can do if given the opportunity. After years of just jobs, I have truly found a career working in this area.
Pros
Great benifits
Another day at work
Account Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2015
I start may day by getting my assignment ready to begin my day. I do my best not to have left anything undone by the end of the day.

Want to know more about Aspire?

Ask a question
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westchester, ILOctober 2, 2015
Excellent company to work for, they really care about the people that attend the workshop. Great team work, and excellent services.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
Rewarding short term project.
Project Manager (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Rock Island Arsenal, ILSeptember 17, 2015
Customer service oriented and professionally run organization that met and captured requirements of the customer. Employees were motivated to consistently provide highly technical and quality product results.
Pros
Delivery of quality products
Cons
Short term assignment
Great company
Manager Volunteer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 8, 2015
Its a great company to work for they are always willing to help and they are family oriented. A typical day at work goes by fast always doing activist, I learn you always have to be leader. its pretty simple
Mental Health
Assistant Substance abuse counselor, Intern (Current Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 2, 2015
I am currently interning at this site, however I feel like this is a very professional and good place to found employment.
Different Views
Client Services / Distribution Services (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2015
This is a fairly new company and needs to advance with the times and not continue to do patch work. The system was out dated and there was a lot of manual work, and room for associates to make mistakes.
Pros
Always work to do
Cons
Not enough people to do it or the system to handle it
Great People- upper leadership is lacking
Service Delivery Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 24, 2015
The most endearing part of working here is your coworkers. Upper leadership is nepotistic and directionless. There are people in high ranking positions that have no real understand of the business.
Pros
good people and interesting work
Cons
unrealistic of nonexistent goals, ever changing focus
Every Day is Different
Social Service Coordinator/DDP (Current Employee) –  Albany, GaMarch 26, 2015
Person centeredness is the focus at Aspire. Each day consist of providing oversight to services. The agency is consistently looking at ways of improving services.
New York Rangers
Retention Consultant (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMarch 18, 2015
Working at Madison Square Garden is an amazing opportunity. It is one of those places that every time you go to work you say to yourself "You are working at the World's Most Famous Arena." Everyone there are always friendly and willing to help when they can. There are a bunch of different activities going on during a game but when all the parts start working together it is like a well- oiled machine.
Great 1st Job
Ticket Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2015
CEO is the best! Always willing to speak with you, try to help you improve your craft/life.

Co-workers are usually from similar backgrounds which makes the day-to-day job easier cause you're surrounded by people you genuinely like.

Work can be a little monotonous, but it builds good business skills and be can very profitable if you're good & dedicated.
proactive
Youth Leader (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAJanuary 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the students everyday and watch them grow into their own. The hardest part of the job is not always being able to help the students. An everyday : taking the kids to recess, snack, then homework assistance, and finally enrichment. If you have a good set of staff in your site, you can work as a team and therefore show the students team building.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire. Our community is ready to answer.