ASR International Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Temporary work
Purchasing Clerk "Accounting Clerk" (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 8, 2017
Temporary work. The work was contract to another organization with work management provided by this company. Very little contact with ASR, International.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Temporary work.
Depressing
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 2, 2017
Not given the tools to do the job. They are working on it. Not a consistent work environment. People came and went on a regular bases. No real game plan, didn't know any details about how to use Company systems.
Pros
Payed well.
Cons
High Cost of Living
Freedom to do my job in the most efficient way possible
Military Traffic Inspector (Current Employee) –  17 US military bases & 9 army ammunition plantsMarch 25, 2013
I was given advanced notice of my work schedule for each month. It was left for me to plan how & when to complete the job assignments for the month. I planned my work in such a way as to be done as efficiently as possible with time left for additional work if needed. They didn't stand over my shoulder to see or try to pressure me. I always completed my assignments 100%; even did additional work to make up for siignments not completed at other locations. They knew I would get the job done. I liked my job because I could plan my home activities around my work schedule.
Pros
freedom to work at my own pace, no pressure.
Cons
no healthcare benefits, work shortened by military budget cuts by government.