ASRC PRIMUS Employee Reviews

Excellent mission, great people, very weak management
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 11, 2015
ASRC Primus supports the training mission of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center at Charleston, SC. We provide a full service base operation contract that includes the following services: transportation, dormitory management, janitorial, food service, driving range support, weapons/ammunition control and support, classroom AV and IT support, facility equipment maintenance and repair, grounds maintenance.
Most of our employees work a standard 40 hour week and our low turnover would indicate that most employees are pretty happy.
Pros
Job stability, good work environment, support an important mission
Cons
Relatively low pay for most employees
Serious work enviornment
General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2014
My duties included assisting immigration officers in the USCIS adjudication functions by providing clerical and administrative support services in processing N-400 and N-600 applications for naturalization, I-485 applications to register as a permanent resident or adjust status and I-600 applications for advance processing of orphan petition. I also assisted USCIS in scheduling interviews, oath ceremonies and other adjudication appointments; the production of naturalization and citizenship certificates; and provide support services for administrative and judicial ceremony.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
stability in work
Job is rewarding alot to learn
Fraud Detection and National Security Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2014
The job is rewarding you learned a great deal. There is vast of information for you to grasp if you so desire. There is no day that you can say is a simple day, every day you learned more and every day is very impressive. With the interfiling and pulling of files, helping other entities within the office. The NFTS, DS, Claims 3 and 4, Citrix and other computers skills that I have acquired on this job.
Great Employer
File Clerk (December-July) (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJanuary 2, 2013
They always had a good day at work. i leaned to manage files and check for info on citizens. i would probably look over 150 files a day and over look for errors. my suporvisor was always helpful in everyway he taught me how to work on a number of files and still have time to work on other work. there was never the hardest part of the day it just always went well.
loved the people and the job
Desk Clerk, Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 11, 2014
I Worked midnight to 8am in the morning and it was hard at first but it all got better as i got better at my job. the days were the same and i could always go to my boss and talk to her about things that bugged me and about my time and over time and vacation. the people were nice but the only down side was the drama.
10 Years +
Records Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDAugust 25, 2014
Working with ASRC has been an experience in the flexibility you have in being assigned to offices that really appreciate your skill in organizing and making their load lighter.
Pros
for me its flexibility
Cons
its a contract and they are unpredictable, knowing this takes away surprises
Productive and fun place to work
Maid (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 3, 2014
Enjoyed doing this. Meeting new people everyday. Coworkers was always sweet. But not the type of Job I would want to spend the rest of my life doing.
its a great workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  north charleston scSeptember 12, 2013
i love my job but i do not wont to be in housekeeping for ever also bills are crazy right now just looking for a great part time job
Execellent Benefit Compensation package
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 26, 2013
Strong, productive company with high expectations and great advancement opportunities

Want to know more about ASRC PRIMUS?

Ask a question