Assa Abloy Employee Reviews

Very political management -
Director Product Management Architectural Hardware (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 29, 2017
Very political management - low level of personal and professional integrity amongst the executive staff. Culture of avoiding criticism rather than addressing issues
Extensive and Productive Work Place
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2017
Assa Abloy is a renowned worldwide company and the Phoenix office has a diverse product group. Each day, quick and paced, results in a great work. The management is pretty diversified and able to give all employees the tools to do the tasks. Almost all of the yearly events are celebrated with show, and the company does show employee stepping stones.
Pros
Good event celebrations
Cons
Better benefit information
Excellent company to work for
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Haven County, CTOctober 28, 2017
great company to work for!
Net worth is calculated using a simple formula: it is the total assets less the total liabilities. To estimate the net worth of a company, analyze its financial statements, paying particular attention to the balance sheet. 1. Review the company's balance sheet and tally the assets.
Great Opppurtunity
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 25, 2017
My time at Assa Abloy was nice. I got to learn a lot, meet a lot of new people, and gain some valuable industry experience. It is a good place to work. People are awesome and friendly, and work environment is very chill.
Great enviorment
Production/Painter Sprayer (Current Employee) –  Austell, GASeptember 25, 2017
Hanging and spraying parts and taking them back down

i learn an new way to clean the pump on a spray machine

Some of the management is unfair and un organized while there are a few members that are fair

It's a fair workplace everyone is well behaved

Dealing with some of the people from management

Getting paid every Thursday and the work schedule
Pros
The work schedule and pay period
Cons
mangament
Combative Culture
office anonymous (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTAugust 22, 2017
The culture is not collaborative in nature. Young talent retention is a huge issue that is not being addressed. Talent at all skill and age levels seems to be leaving en masse.
Really not a good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 18, 2017
This Company hired me as a CSR but evidently I wasn't the correct shade. People with a little color beware!!!!! all I say is be aware!!! you won't be a CSR.
Pros
Liars
Cons
You work a lot and they often supplied food
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 14, 2017
The day started at 5:00am, I learn how to drive the atlet lift, the people was friendly, management could have been better. Sometimes people succeeded from who they knew not what they knew.
good work life balance
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2017
good environment to work full time
benefits and salary range are very competitive compared to ongoing job market. Management is very organized and a very successful global corporation.
El mejor trabajo
empleado general (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CaliforniaJuly 7, 2017
Muy buena dinámica y buen aprendizaje que se lleva uno de ese lugar.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJune 15, 2017
Asa alloy was a great company to work for. Although I was only there for a short time due to the company moving to Phoenix I would strongly recommend working there to any one of my friends.
Great Management
Saw Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NC 28110May 15, 2017
Great management, great pay, good benefits. Wish I was still there. Two shifts that start at great timing. For me anyway you have to be ready for the early mornings.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Not paying attention
Used as a punching bag
Production (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CTApril 18, 2017
When you first get there you are treated with respect but once you get comfortable upper management knocks you down. Basically the thought is to make you feel as low as possible and then rebuild you into their style of work. Trust me their style of work is not even close a normal company. Once I left my world changed. The stress level dropped so much and I actually enjoy working again.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Awful Management especially upper management.
A good place to work
R&D ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCMarch 24, 2017
I worked at Assa Abloy as a contract employee, so I can't speak to compensation and benefits. The engineers I worked with were great. They were dedicated to their jobs, had fun at work. The jokes flew fast and furiously. My manager was a good guy. He let us do what we needed to do without micro-managing. The nice thing is that the engineering was done on the same site as production, which is convenient. They also had a dedicated lab, and because they made doors, the plant could also serve as a beta site.
Pros
Nice people, great work atmosphere.
Cons
Avoid political discussions.
Great career
Operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 3, 2016
Good co workers and Management always open to ideasand willing to pull together to get the work done. Management is always honest and direct.
Productive and heavily experienced personnel
Systems Engineer, Internship (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2016
the start of the day is always about what needs to immediately be done. After that the focus is on the recurrence of any late orders or quality of the product. Being from and Electronic background, I wasn't to familiar with manufacturing. So I relished the task of coming to work and learning something different everyday. From the building of the closure, to the quality of the build, down to the packing and shipping of the closure was so much foreign knowledge to me that kept me interested. My co-workers were phenomenal, so of the happiest and carefree people I have met. They took me in and always helped when I asked. The most challenging part had to be the adjustment to dealing with a different problem or issue everyday. Coming into work and not knowing what would be on the agenda. The most enjoyable was just working with people who were truly skilled professionals at their job for numerous years. The camaraderie was truly spectacular and everyone just did their part to get the job done.
Productive and fun place
RDC Branch Manager ∙ Ameristar Perimeter (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 13, 2016
Great atmosphere and a bunch of co-workers working hard to get things done in a timely manner. What this job has taught me most is patience. We all come from different backgrounds but we all do our part and back each other up when the job gets tough and heavy.
Don't even look at the building just keep it moving.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 13, 2016
The worst place ever. I have never seen so many people quit in 2 weeks. If you think you leaving on time that's a joke right there.
Pros
Nice outside
Cons
Short breaks and everything else
Fast paced workplace
National Invoicing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 11, 2016
A typical day at work involves a high work load and meeting numbers daily. I've learned how to meet deadlines by managing my time and work load.
People are great and so are the managers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 5, 2016
great place to work! Busy but the day usually goes good and I really have no complaints. If you get a chance to work here I would jump on it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assa Abloy. Our community is ready to answer.