Assa Abloy Employee Reviews

Great career
Operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 3, 2016
Good co workers and Management always open to ideasand willing to pull together to get the work done. Management is always honest and direct.
Productive and heavily experienced personnel
Systems Engineer, Internship (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2016
the start of the day is always about what needs to immediately be done. After that the focus is on the recurrence of any late orders or quality of the product. Being from and Electronic background, I wasn't to familiar with manufacturing. So I relished the task of coming to work and learning something different everyday. From the building of the closure, to the quality of the build, down to the packing and shipping of the closure was so much foreign knowledge to me that kept me interested. My co-workers were phenomenal, so of the happiest and carefree people I have met. They took me in and always helped when I asked. The most challenging part had to be the adjustment to dealing with a different problem or issue everyday. Coming into work and not knowing what would be on the agenda. The most enjoyable was just working with people who were truly skilled professionals at their job for numerous years. The camaraderie was truly spectacular and everyone just did their part to get the job done.
Don't even look at the building just keep it moving.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 13, 2016
The worst place ever. I have never seen so many people quit in 2 weeks. If you think you leaving on time that's a joke right there.
Pros
Nice outside
Cons
Short breaks and everything else
Fast paced workplace
National Invoicing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 11, 2016
A typical day at work involves a high work load and meeting numbers daily. I've learned how to meet deadlines by managing my time and work load.
People are great and so are the managers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 5, 2016
great place to work! Busy but the day usually goes good and I really have no complaints. If you get a chance to work here I would jump on it.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCJanuary 26, 2016
great place to work everyone is nice and would work there again if the opportunity arises. The job was really good and the pay is very good.
Pros
lunches and breaks
Cons
nothing
Close engineering group and easily to get along with.
ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCOctober 21, 2015
Great company to work for in a small town. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. In a convenient location to avoid major traffic when commuting as well.
Best Place to work for
Graphic Design Contract (Current Employee) –  Phoenix 85044October 5, 2015
Best Place to work, you will get everything you need. Good co-workers, good compensation, enjoy your work.
There are times when there is too much happening around but it is handled very well.
Work and private life balance.
Good starter job
Electromechanical Applications Technician (Tier 2) (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTSeptember 26, 2015
The place has some growing up to do, particularly with respect to policies and procedures. That said, the people care about making quality products and happy customers. It's not super corporate, but corporate nonetheless. Overall, a good place to start your career and get some experience, especially in product engineering / manufacturing.
A great group of co-workers
Customer Service Representative/Project manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 14, 2015
A good company to work for. Seems to be a constant change in upper management though. This does not make anyone feel secure in their postions.
Pros
flexible and great co-worksers
Cons
uncertain future
Dangerous environment.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 12, 2015
I learned a lot from this employment but I was not treated fairly.My job responsibilities were to assemble door frames and maintain a clean environment.
Pros
I learned how to weld and work with metal.
Cons
Management had lots of favoritism
Average
Manager (Former Employee) –  New HavenMay 7, 2015
No autonomy at all. One way or no way. Over seas Corporate is great to work with. Pay is good, low life work balance. Projects are unclear in a lot of cases.
Good benefits
Order Coordinator Technician (Current Employee) –  Mason City, IAMarch 26, 2015
Graham Doors is an OK place to work.
Learning to be a order coordinator takes a few years. You have to like sitting at a computer screen all day.
You will have lots of overtime during the summer months.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Sitting all day at a computer screen.
Nice place to work, friendly people
Functional Test Technician (Temporary assignment) (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 26, 2015
Nice place to work. Everything you need is available to you. Management is very supportive and flexible. Great balance or work and personal time.
Great
Purchasing Manager - EMS Group (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2015
The EMS group is made up of several brands and has great opportunities. Still working on creating its own culture, management struggles to set the culture.

Co-workers are good however the turn-over has been high adding to the weak culture and lack of identity. I learned a lot and enjoy my time with ASSA ABLOY but looking for the challenge.
Pros
Great product, global oppertunities
Cons
Cullture
A good worker
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  East Windsor, NJFebruary 15, 2015
I start work at 6:45AM every day i log into my pda to see what jobs are on my line up for that day, with the possibility of an emergency service call in between jobs or on after hours. I take care/ service automatic doors.

I learned to work independently

I have great employers/ co workers if ever you run into a issue either or is right there to assist

The most enjoyable part of my job is to satisfy the customers, and just to be out on the open roads.
Pros
Own work truck
Cons
Research and Development Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Rockwood, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Great environment for a hard worker. Most employees are locals, easy to get along with. Company is expanding and grows annually.
Pros
Most holidays off, Great management, Good work environment
Cons
The job was fun and easy
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Wingate, NCJanuary 21, 2015
I would clock in, go to my work station to see which parts I was going to be assembling. Make sure all my items I needed stocked and ready to go. The co-workers was nice and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job would have to be the actual assembly where you work a lot with your arms and wrists. I enjoyed working here because it was easy.
Pros
Full TIme, Off Holidays
Cons
Short Breaks
Great job
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 10, 2015
its a great job as long as they keep a good week schedule,i got a good relation with most of my co-workers,working with foreigner people was magnificent, the management was good to,the hardest part was maintainig the speed that they required,the most enjoyable part were that i did/learn different things
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Productivty and Fun place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2014
Excellect Corprate Culture, not much room for growth for hungry young tarlented upcoming future leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assa Abloy. Our community is ready to answer.