Assabet Machine Corporation is a family-owned high mix, low volume fast paced precision machine shop located in its new facility in Boxborough, MA after doing business in Hudson, MA for 35 years. We manufacture high tolerance custom machined components for the medical, military, microwave, aerospace and telecommunications markets.
Our shop seeks an experienced CNC Milling Machinist/Programmer to join our team.
Candidates should possess the following:
- 5+ years CNC machining experience
- Proficiency with Mastercam
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently with minimum supervision
- Critical thinking, good communication, and creative problem solving skills
- Knowledge and/or practice of Lean Manufacturing principles including 5S
- Dedication and drive to develop and implement new methods of programming, fixturing and manufacturing in order to improve quality, reduce cost and further continuous improvement
- Highest attention to detail, quality, tolerances and on-time delivery
- Ability to program, set up and operate 3 & 4-axis vertical mills to part specifications and oversee operators
The ideal candidate possesses the dedication and drive to be a milling area lead person and the desire to grow along with our company.
Assabet offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including: health, dental, life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K profit sharing plan with a 25% company match, vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and references for further consideration to:
Fax: (978) 263-2950
Mail: P.O. Box 467, Hudson, MA 01749
Assabet Machine is an Equal Opportunity employer.