Come be a part of the fastest growing team in the Service Provider Arena!
Assemblers, Inc. is a Leading Provider of Merchandise Assembly, Installation, Delivery and Repair Services to retail stores and In-Home Clients.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and the desire to promote. Professional assembly experience, willingness to travel, and a management background are a plus. This position manages assembly work within an area for a major national home improvement retailer and for a major national sporting goods retailer. This is a full-time position.
The position of Area Manager reports directly to an Operations Manager. This position is responsible for the overall operation of a specific area containing multiple customers and retail locations, and the assemblers, technicians, installers and drivers that work within that specific area.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Manage staff of assemblers, installers and technicians in area of responsibility.
- Drive sales through customer service, adhering to company programs and maintaining adequate staffing levels.
- Develop and monitor plans to ensure sales and operating goals are met.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operation of area of responsibility.
- Seek new opportunities to further the success of area of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance as it relates to safety, loss prevention and paperwork procedures.
- Travel to multiple customer locations to provide supervision and enhanced customer relations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary: $35-40K annually
- Annual Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Health Insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company provided cell phone
- Company provided credit card for company related expenses
- Uniform & Supplies
- 3 years of management or retail industry related experience
- Availability to include nights, weekends and holidays when required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- General computer skills in MS Office and internet access
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to provide own tools