Assemblers Inc. -- In Home Service Coordinator
Come join our Team and be a part of the fastest growing Service Provider in the country!
Assemblers, Inc. is a leading provider of in-store and in-home assembly services. We provide merchandise assembly, installation, delivery and repair services for retailers, consumers, manufacturers, distributors and web based companies.
Products include, but are not limited to bikes, fitness equipment, game tables, basketball goals, grills, lawn & garden equipment and many other products. This is a full-time employee position.
Provide delivery, assembly, and service/repair services for customers who purchase merchandise from retail stores, within a reasonable geographical area.
*Scheduling and coordinating of all In-Home jobs, service calls, delivery, and preventive maintenance services.
- Reporting required information to the Corporate Office on a daily basis.
- Ensuring helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
- Driving sales through customer service, supporting company programs, and meeting customer expectations.
- Ensuring efficient day to day operations of area of responsibility.
- Upholding company standards and policies.
- Upkeep and accountability of company provided vehicles and tools.
- Daily record keeping of vehicle mileage and maintenance.
- Traveling to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or locations to pick up merchandise.
- Provides store coverage during slow periods or down time.
- Accurate completion of invoicing for billing purposes.
*2 years of industry related experience.
*Required availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
*Excellent customer service and communication skills.
*General skills in MS Office.
*Valid driver's license.
*Must be at least 21 years of age.
*Ability to provide a clean background and driving record.
*Ability to pass a drug screen.
*Must provide own tools.
*Piece Work Commission/Job Rate Pay/Non-Exempt. Average 40-45k yr
*Annual performance appraisals.
- Limited Group Health Benefits.
- Health Insurance.
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
- Direct Deposit of pay.
- Company provided Blackberry.
- Company provided credit card for company related expenses.
- Uniforms, equipment, and supplies.