Assembly Employee Reviews in United States

Productive with a ping pong table and a fun work environment to work at
team member creating various types (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 14, 2016
it was okay and it was a great school to go to and met a lot of people. Great teachers and staffs. Learned a lot of stuffs and teaches very good.
productive fun place with ping pong table and friendly co-workers
team member creating various types (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 12, 2016
A fun place to start with a job and friendly co-workers and very nice pay rate. Two meeting, one before start working and second after lunch. three breaks, two 15 minutes break and a 30 minutes lunch break. everything else is great but some supervisor is not good and friendly at all.
Pros
3 breaks
nice people
allegiance Packaging LLC (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 11, 2016
Not good but it wasn't bad. really busy but not a lot of work. I got fired for no reason at all. Wish I haven't got fired. They mess up the checks sometimes.
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
productive, working, getting job done.
atlantic precision production (Former Employee) –  Shelby Township, MIJanuary 30, 2016
- long very hardful day at work, learn how to keep up with others keeping steady past, not over doing yourself. management was okay, company seemed good. co-workers some where nice and kind, then some where rude, mean, hateful. the most was heading home after the shift was over.
Growing agency with potential.
Associate Media Director (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 23, 2015
Growing agency culture with a vibrant group of smart and strategic thought leaders in the industry. Plenty of industry tools and resources to utilize to create sound, strategic media and marketing plans. Team collaboration and cross-team pollenating is accepted.
Pros
Generous salary compensation, good people, excellent vacation and health benefits.
good place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 27, 2015
union based starting pay not great , work and employees are good .. union dues are expensive. and benefits are not that great, but over all good place to work
terrible place to work
CNC Machinist- Standard Locknut in Westfield (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 3, 2015
Management didn't approve of women working as machinist. No air conditioning. Very low pay. The hardest part of the job was management not being supportive.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Dead end
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Workers are good people and management Can be "ok." Job tends to work 6 days even when promised a weekend off it rarely happens. There is no place to move up to just another job to do that may pay a little more if you ever get the raise.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
no where to move up to
Manual labor job
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GANovember 12, 2014
I've been with the same company since 1989. Everything since that time is just different jobs that I've had within that company.
being able to make your own schedule
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 18, 2014
basically during the day you where your own boss working alone.
12-14 hour days
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYAugust 23, 2014
Some days I would clock In at 4am work till 6pm, other days work 6am to 6pm. I would clock in head straight to my line and start checking my machines, as a part got to me I would pick it up and inspect it, if it passed I would sit it in a box and as the box got full, I would close and push the box on down the line for the warehouse worker would come and get it. If the part failed it would be sat outside and bagged at the end of the day.

I loved the people I worked with, they made the work day much more bearable. the hardest part of the job was being so spread out away from everyone that you had no one to talk to unless they had to come over to your area and standing in one spot of 12 or 14 hours was hard.
Pros
the people i worked with
Cons
standing i one spot for long periods of time
fun environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 14, 2014
fun environment, fast past which makes it go by fast, hard part was learning all the functions on the RFscan gun
Pros
friendly people
Cons
short break
New experience
Report any problems to shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 17, 2014
Learnt how to give quality work and pay attention to detail.
Productive and fulfilling opportunity
Ministry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARFebruary 4, 2014
This particular position was an extremely fulfilling and productive opportunity. The staff that I worked with were extremely team-oriented and supportive. Some of my favorite experiences came from my own accomplishments. I created several different online programs and systems for the church that made the daily work flow more efficient. The management at The Assembly was some of the best management I've ever worked for. I felt like I was listened to, like I was an important chain to the daily operations. My co-workers were extremely supportive, and helpful through every single task I had difficulty with.
Pros
wonderful staff, great benefits, left each day feeling fulfilled and productive
Cons
poor work/life balance
Fun place to work.
United Technologies Automotive - Assembly (Former Employee) –  Berne, INDecember 19, 2013
Loved working for United Technologies Automotive. The people were great. The hours were great. Assembly work was awesome.
Pros
eight hour days.
Cons
short breaks
great place, great people
Sears Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 11, 2013
loved the job co-workers very great to work with. always kept you busy, which is good. management needed to get more organized great pay
Cons
management
good job
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Bagley, MNNovember 10, 2013
loved lots of overtime. always volunteered for extra hours, big on safety
Pros
lots of overtime. and training in various postions
Cons
didnt agree with iso standards always, but i complied
Phone solicitation
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIOctober 16, 2013
It was an unpleasant, thankless job. It did; however, help in eliminating 'leads'. It was something to do in my spare time, which was acceptible, but definetly not anything to count on
Pros
keeping occupied in my spare time
Cons
not many.
Assembly
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNOctober 8, 2013
A typical day at work for me is keeping busy. At my last assembly job I worked at I really enjoyed the fast pace environment. The I got along pretty ell with my last co-workers.
Pros
it was a quiet place to work
Cons
too many changes with staff
Productive Fun Work place easy to get along with people.
Assembly line Worker (Former Employee) –  South Hutchinson, KSJune 12, 2013
Its at a fast pace job so it's like a routine every day, always on the move the day can drag or can go by fast depending on your department. In my case i was on the Interior skins so it was easy but skilled part cuz you couldnt bend the skins or scatch or leave glue on them cuz it's was the mostly seen part of the inside of the bus. my former co-workers were easy to work with a be a team with, and my supervisor was helpful if we needed a hand. Hardest part of the job was just the end of the day when your just tired and then get to go home.
Pros
1 hr to eat lunch
Cons
they lay off to much