Assembly Employee Reviews

job duty
blockbuster (Former Employee) –  dallas txNovember 24, 2016
Putting movies in the correct case Doing job quickly and correct
Keeping area clean
Being on time

Not missing any days
Being a team player
Pros
schedule my own hours
Cons
stand all day
Assembly – packaging
Production inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2016
Packaging
Production inspector
Labeling quality control
Assembly
check phones
It was a good experience that I got in that job
Pros
week ends shift
Cons
less pay and tempory job
assembly
wiring and put them together (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WASeptember 28, 2016
i am good at assembly and sorting item and packing, my co worker are good we work as one team when it come to busy day and i enjoy work there lot of move around.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 19, 2016
Employees get along with each other. No problems at work and environment is very clean. Managers are always nice. Customers loved us.
very clean and time suffient
Spherion (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJune 8, 2016
ive learned to be very detailed.
management was helpful
co workers are friendly.
hardest part was slow season not enough hours
Pros
half off
Cons
short breaks
Productive with a ping pong table and a fun work environment to work at
team member creating various types (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 14, 2016
it was okay and it was a great school to go to and met a lot of people. Great teachers and staffs. Learned a lot of stuffs and teaches very good.
productive fun place with ping pong table and friendly co-workers
team member creating various types (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 12, 2016
A fun place to start with a job and friendly co-workers and very nice pay rate. Two meeting, one before start working and second after lunch. three breaks, two 15 minutes break and a 30 minutes lunch break. everything else is great but some supervisor is not good and friendly at all.
Pros
3 breaks
nice people
allegiance Packaging LLC (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 11, 2016
Not good but it wasn't bad. really busy but not a lot of work. I got fired for no reason at all. Wish I haven't got fired. They mess up the checks sometimes.
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
productive, working, getting job done.
atlantic precision production (Former Employee) –  Shelby Township, MIJanuary 30, 2016
- long very hardful day at work, learn how to keep up with others keeping steady past, not over doing yourself. management was okay, company seemed good. co-workers some where nice and kind, then some where rude, mean, hateful. the most was heading home after the shift was over.
Growing agency with potential.
Associate Media Director (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 23, 2015
Growing agency culture with a vibrant group of smart and strategic thought leaders in the industry. Plenty of industry tools and resources to utilize to create sound, strategic media and marketing plans. Team collaboration and cross-team pollenating is accepted.
Pros
Generous salary compensation, good people, excellent vacation and health benefits.
good place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHSeptember 27, 2015
union based starting pay not great , work and employees are good .. union dues are expensive. and benefits are not that great, but over all good place to work
terrible place to work
CNC Machinist- Standard Locknut in Westfield (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 3, 2015
Management didn't approve of women working as machinist. No air conditioning. Very low pay. The hardest part of the job was management not being supportive.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Dead end
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Workers are good people and management Can be "ok." Job tends to work 6 days even when promised a weekend off it rarely happens. There is no place to move up to just another job to do that may pay a little more if you ever get the raise.
Pros
LOTs of hours
Cons
No where to move up to
Manual labor job
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GANovember 12, 2014
I've been with the same company since 1989. Everything since that time is just different jobs that I've had within that company.
being able to make your own schedule
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 18, 2014
basically during the day you where your own boss working alone.
12-14 hour days
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYAugust 23, 2014
Some days I would clock In at 4am work till 6pm, other days work 6am to 6pm. I would clock in head straight to my line and start checking my machines, as a part got to me I would pick it up and inspect it, if it passed I would sit it in a box and as the box got full, I would close and push the box on down the line for the warehouse worker would come and get it. If the part failed it would be sat outside and bagged at the end of the day.

I loved the people I worked with, they made the work day much more bearable. the hardest part of the job was being so spread out away from everyone that you had no one to talk to unless they had to come over to your area and standing in one spot of 12 or 14 hours was hard.
Pros
The People I Worked With
Cons
Standing I one spot for long periods of time
fun environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 14, 2014
fun environment, fast past which makes it go by fast, hard part was learning all the functions on the RFscan gun
Pros
friendly people
Cons
short break
New experience
Report any problems to shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 17, 2014
Learnt how to give quality work and pay attention to detail.
Productive and fulfilling opportunity
Ministry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARFebruary 4, 2014
This particular position was an extremely fulfilling and productive opportunity. The staff that I worked with were extremely team-oriented and supportive. Some of my favorite experiences came from my own accomplishments. I created several different online programs and systems for the church that made the daily work flow more efficient. The management at The Assembly was some of the best management I've ever worked for. I felt like I was listened to, like I was an important chain to the daily operations. My co-workers were extremely supportive, and helpful through every single task I had difficulty with.
Pros
Wonderful staff, great benefits, left each day feeling fulfilled and productive
Cons
Poor work/life balance
Fun place to work.
United Technologies Automotive - Assembly (Former Employee) –  Berne, INDecember 19, 2013
Loved working for United Technologies Automotive. The people were great. The hours were great. Assembly work was awesome.
Pros
Eight hour days.
Cons
Short breaks