Asset Acceptance Employee Reviews

work
Legal Bankruptcy Collector (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 22, 2017
Productive and fun work environment with a great staff, that is welling to help if you have questions. I learned that this company loves their employees
A learning experience
Bankruptcy Associate (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 5, 2017
I was in the bankruptcy department just starting out. I needed to be trained for the position. The hardest part was there wasn't enough training and It was hard to just jump into it. My manager was not helpful and I didn't get a good learning experience out of it. If I was able to get more training and it was easier to approach my manager I would have been happier and doing my job correctly which is very important.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Training, Management
Ok place to work
Collections Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2017
OK place to work. Management had their picks do be die to cover yourself on all levels. Friendly environment and definitely money to be made as long as you stick with it
Compliance Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 11, 2017
Not being able to be approachable due to the seriousness of my job. My job consisted of me handling Associate Accounts within the company. If you had an account from a previous debt you had to handle that through via phone communication via compliance associate (me). So because of the nature of the associates personal confidentiality it was sometimes difficult for them knowing who I was to feel comfortable when we met on the elevator or even during lunch to which was a hard part of the job. What was most enjoyable was taking on projects and completing them. As well as reviewing and investigating customer/associate files to determine some files were open due to fraud and other mishaps i.e Statues of the Judgment was limited, etc. etc. etc.
Pros
Respect
Cons
Unapproachable
Not a fun place to work
Legal Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLDecember 27, 2016
The company was sold and closed . This company was not fair to all employees . Some people were treated unfairly. Reviews were not applicable to all .
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive and semi-fun with monthly rewards
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 2, 2016
A typical day would be to make 100 good calls a day, trying to secure payments of debts.

I learned about the importance of paying debts on time and keeping good credit.

The management was very competent.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get consumers to pay past due debts,

The enjoyable parts was collecting big payments and being able to get a bonus for your work.
Pros
Monthly contest
Cons
Long end of month
Great place to learn about collections
Consumer Resolution Specialist/Compliance (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 25, 2016
I had no 3rd party collections experience when hired but was able to learn about collections and the laws that go along with collections both in a class room setting and through on line modules. .
Workflow
Account Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 15, 2016
Start my day with listing to music walking in the building.
Get any drinks or food that I may to start my day off with.
Log into my computer and punch in.
Check my emails, while I may be cleaning work station
Log into the system and start taking calls
Pros
Great Work Place
Cons
Limited Bathrooms
Past Stat collection
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIJune 14, 2016
Dialer all day and extremely competitive environment. Limited training for the type of accounts worked. Little or no chance for advancement.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dialer work
It was a hard job but I did it
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 13, 2016
I enjoyed talking to the consumer working out their accounts with them. AACC was a good place to work it was hard but I did it. Management work with you. It a team work with the co-workers which makes it easier to do you job. The hardest part of the job is to get someone on the phone. The enjoyable part of the job is to come to agreement on an account for payment or settlement.
Pros
end of the month pot luck
Collections
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 17, 2016
Worked closely with various clients to collect unpaid debts from customers while maintaining a monthly sales goal quota.
Productive, Nice place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 9, 2016
Very Educational
Decent hours
Co workers are friendly
Management Team is easy to work with
Team motivated
Good perks
Good structure
Training program is very educational
productive
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 18, 2016
A very nice company to work for learn a lot useful information being a debt collector. I was able to interact with a lot of different customer who were at times difficult we were collecting on past stat accounts,
Customer Service Representative
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Heights, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Worked with customers on a face to face level. Provided Pay Day loans as a short-term solution to customers facing emergency situations.
Best company ever
Account Representative- Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 26, 2015
When I worked for Asset, this was the best company to work for hands down. The environment was very fun and rewarding. The bonus structure was amazing and it was overall a joy to work for the company.
on average
Account Representative I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2015
All my co-workers were really hard workers and loved to help each other. Everyone was friendly and shared food (the most enjoyable part). Management wasn't strong enough to support the fast paced environment but it was fun while it lasted.
Communication could've been more
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 15, 2015
It would have been a really great job if everyone was on the same page. Also, upper management could've done a better job at handling certain situations, job performance, scheduling, and security. Typical day at work was overwhelming because no one was on the same page. I really worked with some great team players. The hardest part of the job was working with people who didn't communicate well. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with consumers.
Pros
Schedule, rewards, bonuses
Cons
healthcare, lack of communication from upper management, hourly pay
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  warren miAugust 17, 2015
great place to work. they cared about their employees and tried to help teach and coach. until they got bought everything was perfect there.
The Company Was Sold
Account Representative (Collections) (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 18, 2015
I loved working for the company, but after working for the firm for two years it was dissolved and I left. I miss working at Asset and my friends I met there.
Pros
Bonus checks
enjoyed the experience
Account Rep I (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 30, 2015
enjoyed the experience debt collecting and interacting with different people and learning how to communicate with a variety of new and old clients.