Asset Acceptance

Asset Acceptance Employer Reviews

Team is everything
Collection Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 29, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: n/a
A typical day at work for me was starting out with my daily good mornings to everyone, getting on the phones and helping customers get their accounts current. What I learned is that yelling at customer will not make them pay anything. Management was helpful with collection efforts to form a band of making a customer pay. My co-workers were very helpful – more... and friendly. The hardest put of my job was letting a debtor off the phone without payments on the account. The most enjoyable part of the job was the contests throughout the months. – less
good place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxMarch 14, 2014
Company closed down. But great relaxed environment! They Did monthly reviews on how you could succeed. co workers were great and nice hardest part of job was hitting goals.
High pressure collections environment
Collections/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: great incentives
Cons: hours
Hours varied depending on time of the month. Little to no balance between work and home life.
Very laid back and understanding company
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Warren MIFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: no room for growth and the pay is not managable
I have learned alot from this company that i can take with me to future jobs such as, indexing, legal print and how the daily mail works. Everyone at this job is friendly and kind and very understanding when it comes to life and personal issues. What i love most about working with Canon is the normal 8-5 hours i get to go home and spend time with my – more... children everyday and get weekends off. – less
great opportunities
Debt Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 31, 2014
The work environment was great. I enjoyed meeting new people and helping those in need. It was like a volunteer job with benefits. We had raffles. We had seminars and parties that helped us/motivated us.
Changing rules in the middle of the game.
Collections Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Riverview, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Local management did not follow company policy when making guidelines for employees.
Great people to be around but communcation was weak.
Account Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, Fl.January 14, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with.
Cons: pay and no room for advancement
Printing out hundreds of pages of information to attached to Motions for Summery Judgments. Taking calls from courts on our cases. Sending emails with new directives. Help other team members with question.
Crazy
3rd Party Collector (Former Employee), warren michiganJanuary 5, 2014
Cons: too many
Would not work for a place with 3rd party collections again.
unmanageable place
Great
Account Collection Re (Former Employee), Brooklyn Hts, OHNovember 29, 2013
Pros: i earned top seller for 4 years in a row.
Cons: sometimes worked through breaks and lunch and overtime.
A typical day at work assistant with suoervisor as a team lead reach out to co-workers with what help is needed problem solveing problems billing entry what ever was needed to keep the customer with the company and satisfied, putting all customer service skills forth, tone polite understanding empathy sometime sympathy.
Productive work place with alot of growth opportunities
Account Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MINovember 20, 2013
I have learned patience working with Asset Acceptance. Of course client's are not to happy to hear they owe debt. My overall goal was to help the client take care debt even if that meant giving a certain discount just to help out a little. The hardest part about my job was irate clients however I do have a soft spoken voice where I can manage and offer – more... many different options to satisfy the client. The best part about my job is being recognized by CEO's for outstanding work and the bonuses that came along. I have learned to be patient and to work out the issue by offering assistance to help. – less
Debt Collection
Administrated Assistant-Accounts Payables (Former Employee), Riverview, FLNovember 14, 2013
Pros: distance
Cons: debt collection
Hectic

Payment Process on Site

Debt Collection

Managers were always busy

Fast Goal Deadlines
Great people but fractured outlook
Legal Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Warren, MIOctober 8, 2013
Pros: great people on a personal level, benifits
Cons: fractured outlook, lack of development opprotunities/advancement
Great people here personally. With the transition to a public company and then the buyout buy Encore there is a lack of ground level experienced leadership. The company is now contracting instead of expanding.

Many legacy managers were promoted because they had no other spots to put them and the company suffered when it became clear they needed to – more... be replaced.

The consequence of this is that you have competent leaders now with no experience inside the industry or the company culture.

Too much cronyism and nepotism has polluted the cultivation and development of internal talent into leadership positions.

If you don’t mind a routine and are not looking for rapid advancement then the benefits and compensation are adequate. Most positions here are jobs and not careers. – less
Ok Place.
Collector (Former Employee), Brandon, FLSeptember 24, 2013
I enjoyed the atmosphere. I liked the team work within the company and learned how to work more efficiently as a team player. Ok place to work
Collections and litigation firm
Collections Suit Supervisor (Current Employee), Riverview, FLAugust 29, 2013
Overall a good working environment, management is easy to get along with and generally care about their employees.
One of my best job experiences
Bankruptcy Claims Associate (Former Employee), Warren, MIAugust 12, 2013
I received this job right after getting out of High School and it was one of the best things ever. I learned so much in the clerical field, I ended up training people. The sad part was they did a big cut back and laid off about the entire department due to computer work updates.
good place to work tries to be flexible
Collection Account Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIJuly 25, 2013
Good place to work if you put in the right time bonus potential is uncapped so you can take your knowledge and skills and create unlimited income. Hard to rate management as company has recently been sold & co-workers are looking elsewhere for employment.
great people
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2013
met nice people and a great place to work. enjoyed meeting new people
Nice collection job
Debt Collector (Former Employee), Warren, MIJuly 16, 2013
Pros: special gift cards and sports ticket offered daily.
Cons: when trying to hit your monthly goal and the system would crash.
A typical afternoon at work was making anywhere to a 75-100 calls a day to trying and help consumer resolve debt, I learned how to listen carefully and be understanding.I learn how to manage a consumer to help them come up with a resonable payment plan, The most difficult part of the job not being able to come up with a solutions on every call. I love – more... working with my co-worker so many different personality to see and to use the tenure co-workers knowledge. I like the perks and bonus the company offered, – less
Fast Paced Work Enviornment
Debt Collector (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 27, 2013
Pros: bonus programs for meeting goals
Made outgoing calls to consumers with outstanding debt in an attempt to make payment arrangments
Productive work place
Pre-legal Accountant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 17, 2013
Pros: commission structure
Cons: upset debters
Typical day help clients manage there debts. Speak with attorneys/ and debt settlement companies about client to try to help resolve there debts as well. Just work with my team to hit a monthly goal.

1 2 3

About Asset Acceptance

Asset Acceptance Capital (AACC) tries to help creditors accept the things they cannot change and have the courage to pay off the – Read more