Asset Acceptance

Asset Acceptance United States Employee Reviews

Intense job.
Account Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 28, 2015
Pros: rotating weekends, flexible schedule.
Cons: making people pay, when you can tell sometimes, they just really don't have it
My day always involved getting someone to pay, even if they did not have it. I learned that top down negotiations. My sup again, was awesome. Not really an open door policy with upper management though. Loved my co workers, always a willingness to help. The hardest part was getting customer to pay on accounts that were past the statue of limitations.
I fun place to work
Collections Representative II (Former Employee), Riverview, FLMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Cons: bought out by fulton, friedman and gullace
I was able to come in to work and start my day knowing what needed to be done. I learned that there are alot of different rules for different states. My co-workers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part of that job was exceeding the monthly goals. The most enjoyable was the staff.
has a deli and
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 10, 2015
the company was bought out by someone else and everyone lost their jobs. Some of the people didn't even get a chance to pack their belongings.
Learned at lot
Legal/Garnishment Account Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: room for growth
Cons: they do not provide very much training
Worked with some great people, room for growth, great benefits & awesome management, but not sure how much longer the company will remain open
A interesting working enviorment.
Debt Collector (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2015
I called customers that owed debt and created a rapport to get them to pay. I skip trace to find customers and once I find them I call and attempt to get customers to pay what they owe. I am always willing to work with customers.
Enjoy the company very much. They rewarded you for your hard work and promoted from within.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 21, 2015
typical day consists of receiving and making calls to set attempt to collect on outstanding debt. Supervisors and managers put you in a position to achieve to hit company and personal goals.
Collections
ODS Collector (Former Employee), Warren, MIDecember 1, 2014
Pros: bonus if quota was meet
Cons: high stress if you didn't meet quota
High stress job.
Learned: to talk fast before the debtor hung up on you.
Co-workers: were great
Hardest: the multiple rude people.
Enjoyable: visiting with my co-workers
life of a debt collector
Account Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2014
Pros: if you hit goal nice bonuses included
Cons: you rarely hit goal because incoming calls are routed to certain people
Asset Acceptance was a pretty laid back company, Hardest part of the job is dealing with management it seems they were worried about more things that weren't as important as production. My co-workers and supervisors were awesome, I learned to be patient at this job and to overlook management as they can be unfair at times.
Debt Collection
Third Party Collector (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2014
Prepare my daily tasks by organizing most important contacts to cold calls off dialer. I would prepare legal documents for the legal department. I would assist other collectors in second calling debtors for payments. I learned many things in regards to the difference in people via in person and on the phone. My co-workers were awesome to work with. The hardest part of my job was leaving. Everything about my job I enjoyed.
was in the mall so very different group of people
Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brandon, FLNovember 13, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not very supportive management team
hectic place --not much support ---someone always calling in--hard to keep on top of my duties due to lack of people to take care of customer
Love
Account Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 4, 2014
An early morning meeting with breakfast and sometimes Starbucks to get ready for another Sales-matic day. Every day a contest was given to each individual employee do thrive for better results. I've learned how to work with the professional world and to keep a smile on my face at all times. My superiors and coworkers were like family on a day to day basis. We have shared many tears; laughs & hugs to form, a great team. The most enjoyable part of my job was sharing my success stories all over the valley that inspired many employees to become better with their sales techniques.
collictions
Assist customers (Former Employee), Tempe, AzOctober 20, 2014
What i did was collect debt. I loved what i did. up untill the last month i was there. I collected the most anyone has ever maid since the company was open. then a family member got sick and i had to come to california. then when i was supposed to get my commission for the month before i never saw it so i quite!!!
INFO change everyday
Account Manager (Former Employee), Warren, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: hours and late nights
I learned about myself at this job and about the people there it was a good place to work
Productive and high paced place to work!
Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Warren, MIAugust 26, 2014
Pros: break room and caferteria
Cons: n/a
Talking to past due customer and collecting payments via credit card or checking. I learned a lot of patients when talking to a diverse client base. Management was always there to assist in help employees to close a deal when needed in regards to collecting an account. There was nothing really hard about the job. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was getting that person on the phone who stated that they would never pay an account but using my skills which I have learned over time I was able to convince the customer to pay their account balance in full. And they did it with a smile.
Fair place to be employed
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great working environment, great management staff
Cons: company closed the cleveland office
Typical day at work was to collect outstanding bad debts. Worked with atty and debt settlement companies to find a fair solution to resolving the debt. Asset trained me the FDCPA and trained me how to get the best results in collections.
Great learning experience
Collections Account Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: great health benifits & vacation time
Cons: went out of business
First job I started in collection, very well managed was taught a lot about collecting on deliquent debt. Typical work day was inbound and out bound calls on collecting out standing debt between the 90s to current charge off debt receivables.

Really hard to move up in A.A. since there was over 90 collectors and could only move up to supervisor which was less money.

Hardest part was trying to get someone to pay a debt that they either didnt remember, know about or didnt want to pay so you had to persuade them to pay.

Enjoyable part of the job was to help people pay off there debt at the end of the day and make them feel that they had weight off there shoulders.
Great Company
Senior Sprint Collector (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: worked with same customers long term
Cons: cant think of any
Excellent opportunity to sign your own checks-the sky is the limit. Excellent incentive plan. Great group of people to work for. Hands on management without micro managing. Family like environment.
Fast paced work environment with constant change.
Legal Account Manager (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 20, 2014
The company had a lot of promise when i first started, however after about 8 months in to the job things began to change. It seemed they started to think of new ways to take male deductions from your bonus. Then the summer of last year the company was bought out and after a few cuts they said they were done then just a few weeks later the cut more people. The hardest part of the job would be the manual dialing and the micro managing.
productive and fun work place
Senior Collection Account Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix,AZApril 29, 2014
very busy. alot of change and growth within company. I learned how to excel within company . I loved my co-workers and working there but needed better pay
The company gave you a fair chance for promotion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MI.April 14, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: not getting your bonus
Productive and professional. I learned how to appeal to customer's for sales. Management was a great support. My co-workers were helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job was making a week's worth of quota. The most enjoyable part was the celebration for a job well done.

1 2 3 4

About Asset Acceptance

Asset Acceptance Capital (AACC)┬átries to help creditors accept the things they cannot change and┬áhave the courage to pay off the – Read more

Asset Acceptance Salaries