Asset Management Employee Reviews

A lot to learn
Real Estate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  EgyptMay 3, 2017
Exxonmobil is great company to work for , management always supporting and understanding , I have learned a lot and gained a huge expericne in real estate asset management and retail
Supportive and structured environment to work
Department of Citywide Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2017
I have been employed at DCAS since 2015 and have received supported and have found it to be a great place to work. The people I work with are competent in doing their jobs and are a pleasure to work with.
Corporate Investment Bank
Sr. Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 10, 2017
Over eighteen years of experience in CIB Corporate Investment Banking here at J.P. Morgan. Started in April 1999 to current date and worked in various departments and teams throughout my career.
I love working there.
Breakfast Chef (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2017
I really enjoy working at the Statesider Breakfast Cafe. I have been the Chef Manager there since its inception 4 years ago. We have come along way, providing outstanding service, excellent food menu items, great operational image and of course a very clean dining area !!!
Pros
I work for outstanding forward thinking superiors...cudos to Charolotte, Merita and Corey !!
Cons
I get up very early in the morning which is pretty tough on cold wintry days.
Learned a lot while employed
Asset Management - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMSeptember 25, 2016
Part-time job while employee took maternity leave; would of liked to continue to work there but the employee returned promptly from her maternity leave... after 6 weeks but was allowed to stay 9 weeks
Difficult place to work with poor management
Commercial Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Alabaster, ALSeptember 10, 2016
The expectations for work hours and work load are unrealistic. Very little room or options for advancement, pay raises are almost impossible to come by.
Pros
Pay checks come every week
Cons
No raises, unreal expectations, long hours, nights and weekends, personal phones and cars are a must, poor management
Fun working environment, fast Pace.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2016
A typical day at work required great attention to detail, and customer service. My co-workers were great and supportive, and the work/job balance was exceptional.
Current Employee
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2016
Great company! All about the people from top to bottom. Work hard, play hard. Internal training and IT department. Great bonus structure and always pay on time
Pros
Great work hours, caring people, Team
Fun and Busy
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJuly 10, 2016
A typical day at work should be fun and go at a good pace. A worker should always have something to do and be working. Coworkers should always d best to get along with each other and work well together.
great
great (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 27, 2016
great love it here get to do and learn a lot. work with excellent people and have been promoted a few times. have learned from the bottom up.
young company, still learning
DESIGNER AND BUSINESS STRATEGIST (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 27, 2016
Landscape upstart going through growing pains. High employee turnover rates. No training. Decent equipment. I learned valuable lessons on many fronts and will apply them moving forward.
Pros
Ownership were good people
Cons
1099 employee status only
Great coworkers and atmosphere to work in
Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 3, 2016
Worked with great coworkers and fantastic benefits. only part of job that was difficult was learning a new task, but was given the instructions to learn. I guess to me it was the time to learn the new task. Great management; was given time daily to walk for exercise.
Pros
vacation time; I had 4 weeks
Cons
Very face paced and interactive position
Licensed Bail Bondsman (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 19, 2016
Manage liability,data entry,create profiles for each client, keeping an accurate file of each client’s court dates and appearances.
Ensure weekly check ins,bond processing, making assessments of the defendants qualifications for securing a bond assessing the potential clients financial history to determine a payment arrangement.
Pros
Flexable hours, and incentives
Cons
No job security
Foot in the door
I/O Tech (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMarch 28, 2016
This is a good place to start, but be careful not to get stuck here. Learn what you can and go. See how the rest of the world works and you'll realize that this company is still trying to find it way.
productive and structured office enviornment
Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJMarch 3, 2016
Typical day at work is to answer phone calls, open mail, write business checks, collect invoices, and update quickbooks for incoming revenues and expenses.
This was an exciting challenge for me.
Warehouse Coordinator - Asset management (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 16, 2015
There is never a dull moment. This position requires attention to detail and focus on customer service and satisfaction. There is a responsibility for accountability of corporate assets which is rewarding and presents it's own dynamics.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
I have not discovered any.
Open work place where employees are valued, can contribute , and grow.
SUPPORT TEAM LEADER-SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 23, 2015
Going to work is pleasure every day. Best in class are present , in technology, project management training, and opportunities to contribute, and involve others. Such a fantastic work life balance.
Pros
All necessary resources for sucess are present
not consistent
Director (Former Employee) –  Malvern PAOctober 19, 2015
Company needs to pick a course and stick to it, marketplace not sure of the company's commitment.

extreme amount of work to analyze, and reanalyze, and reanalyze in order to cover oneself from negative fallout.
Pros
salary
Cons
extreme stress, poor morale
Ability to grow and communicate with different culture backgrounds.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Deal, NJOctober 10, 2015
A good place to have as a reference. A tough job with room for advancement. The ability to meet different types of inspectors, town officials and learn about different building and enforcement codes.
Pros
Free rent and apartments
Cons
Can find yourself in trouble when dealing with various situations, if the job is not taken diplomatically.
I work for PHEAA which is a student loan servicing company. It is a strong organization that continually looks for ways to improve.
Loan Counselor (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 4, 2015
I was originally hired as a Loan Counselor in the Asset Maintenance Dept. The turnover in this dept. is the highest in the organization, and now I understand why. Initially, I received six weeks of training which was great. Then, we were assigned to our own desk on the "floor". Essentially, Asset Maintenance is a large call center. Loan Counselors are on the phone all day interacting with borrowers trying to bring them to some resolution about their loan. It is a challenging job for many reasons to include, being on the phone your entire shift, dealing with the small percentage of borrowers who are rude and belligerent and trying to meet the federal and PHEAA standards.In a call center, the idea for us was to make contact with as many borrowers as possible. To me, that sometimes conflicted with good customer service and being thorough and helpful to the customer. At any rate, although I'm still at PHEAA, I've decided call center work is not right for me.
Pros
Excellent training; good communication about new policies and procedures.
Cons
Stiff working environment