In this role, the Customer Support Representative (CSR) will increase customer satisfaction and company profitability by handling customer calls in a world class manner. To achieve this, the CSR will put the customer and their needs first, delight the customer with exemplary service, and establish an effective foundation for a long term relationship with the company. The CSR will be responsible for handling incoming calls and assisting the customers with promotion responses, explaining product offerings, closing sales, ensuring compliance and consent, gathering customer information, administering surveys, and providing general customer service. You will be the single most important human interaction that the customer has with the GovMint.com!
Essential Functions, Duties & Accountability
Customer Call Handling
- Handle customer calls in an engaging and professional manner, engaging them in dialog and ensuring that every customer has a positive, comfortable, world-class experience.
- Consistently capture the customer order, with a secondary focus on up sell after closing of the order.
- Effectively ascertain and document customer interests, compliance consent and other profile information, while completing complete customer orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Resolve all customer support issues to the customers’ expectations in a timely and efficient manner, delivering first call resolution.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all products and promotions, using company provided materials such as scripts, fact sheets and product samples, effectively in interactions with customers.
- Maintain and exceed performance and quality standards as defined by department management.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for continuous improvement in personal, departmental and organizational areas to enhance department and company performance.
Additional Functions, Duties & Accountability
- Consistently work to improve listening and verbal communication in order to more effectively interact with the customer.
- Be at work in a prompt and reliable work fashion, maintaining flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs. The call center is open on nights, weekends, and some holidays. CSR time off must be approved in advance by the Customer Support Manager.
- Actively and positively contribute to the overall success of GovMint.com, supporting the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
- Uphold and promote the company’s I-CARE values system of integrity, communication, accountability, respect and energy in all relationships with customers, suppliers, fellow employees and other stakeholders.
- Understand and support all company policies and procedures, including those regarding safety, security and quality.
- Ensure the confidentiality and full and complete safeguarding the company’s trade secrets and any of our business clients’ customer lists and related records.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four year degree helpful.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Customer Service background with at least 1-2 years working in an inbound call center environment; 1-2 years telephone sales experience preferred.
- Ability to sell products by using designated products, scripts and fact sheets.
- Strong listening and verbal communications skills.
- Computer and/or keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, people-intensive work environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively both independently and within a group.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of coins and coin collecting helpful.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -