Asset Plus Companies Employee Reviews

Overall good
Sr. Community Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2017
Love the company and the people I work with. Regional management is always helpful and caring. The hardest part is always some long hours, but the work is rewarded and working with the staff is the most enjoyable part.
Great job, bad management
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2017
I liked my job with Asset, couldn't stand my manager or their manager. It is hard to take your direct supervisor seriously when you have to constantly train them how to do their own job. No training program, they just hire anyone and ship them in with no training.
Pros
Very lenient
Cons
Under educated management
Veterans need not apply
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAMarch 21, 2017
Stay on unemployment you will make more money. Especially in Indiana, Pa. They will throw you out the dorm when turns are done and student enrollment is down.
Pros
Dont work there anymore
Cons
The whole place
Stay away from this horrible company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  MississippiJuly 13, 2016
Unscrupulous, they are very dishonest people. They were able to hire younger people for half the pay set up to fire and gave no notice or valid reason it was a lie and as an employee there was no recourse. They should be watched very carefully by the workforce department of the united states. Also manager accidentally sent all social security numbers of all employees on email to all other employees, that was quite a scare.
Pros
Cons
everything
Don't do it!
Doesn't Matter (Former Employee) –  Anywhere, USAMay 16, 2016
Horrible company to work for. They put on a good front at first, but then they start making too many demands and don't give you a direct answer when you have a question. The only answer you ever get is "submit a ticket" to some asinine "support portal" that isn't all that helpful. They won't give their employees the tools they need to do their job (but they think they're fine because they offer you "training videos" so you can train yourself instead of sending someone to come in and show people the ropes & try to establish good relationships with their properties) and they don't research for squat when it comes to acquiring new properties to ensure the needs of the employees and the residents are being met. Their regional managers blow in for about 30 seconds from states away and leave creating more work and more questions for the property. They DON'T LISTEN. They need to realize that if they want to retain their employees, they'll listen to what those people have to say instead of constantly blowing them off, passing the buck and offering a generic and insincere "everything will be fine" pep talk. The amount of stress created by their policies and lack of both communication and leadership is BEYOND unmanageable. Do not work for these people!!! You will be sorry you wasted your time and energy if you do.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication, lack of caring or understanding, high-demand/high-stress, no accountability.
For a temporary job is good
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Just too much stress for not a lot of money. Not a great place. Always conflicts with co-workers. Office too crowded and always short staff. Compensation not the great.
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Stressful Office
Kingdom
Residential Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2015
Loved my job here before the property sold. I was not able to travel the World, however the World came to me! I was able to provide all walks of life with a pleasant home. Fore you see when you work all day you want to come home to your Kingdom and have a Peace of Mind.....
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Property sold
Very family like atmosphere to work for..
Senior Regional Supervisor Excellent. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
Checking Reports and status of each property in my portfolio.
I learned how to do claims loss and follow up with insurance claims.
Management was detailed and reports due at a set time to each owner. I worked with several owners.
Co-workers were a delight to work with. every one help each other when needed.

The hardest thing was to learn to do claims and other insurance items that previous owners had as a department.

Going to work every day was a pleasure. The policies were well set and easy to follow.
Pros
The pros were the entire staff and upper management.
Cons
Getting use to new owners and properties will all different financing.
Real Estate company that gets properties in distress
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Get all employees about the work orders that need priority, walk the property for any problems may have occurred during the night before, speak to residents about there units, collections of past due rents, I did not find any difficulties with my co-workers, I enjoyed the previous owner, he was a hands on owner that cared for the residents, as to the new owners that bought the property, to them its all about raising rents and not fixing anything on the property.
Cons
residents upset of having rents raised