APU Inc seeks an Overpayment Recovery Specialist. This position is responsible for investigating and resolving overpayment claims which APU sends to medical, dental and long-term care providers on behalf of its insurance clients.
This position spends a minimum of 250 minutes per 8 hour day speaking with Medical, Dental and Long term care providers and policyholders via telephone. There are 2 to 3 hours of administration per day with notes, research, letter creation, emails, etc.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have Call Center/Customer Service and/or Collections experience
- Have a post-high school education or certification
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Be detail oriented, accurate and precise in completing the tasks associated with the position
- Have Mainframe, “green screen” experience or similar systems
It is preferred that the candidate has:
- Experience in processing Long Term Care/Medical/Medicare/Medicaid/ Dental or some type of insurance billing or auditing
APU offers a relaxed working environment along with a full suite of benefits for full time employees. Those benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, ltd, 401K, paid time off and holiday pay. We also offer bonus and commission in addition to hourly pay. Starting pay is $12.00/hour, with a raise upon successful completion of our 90 day probation period. Join our growing team based exclusively in Amarillo!