APU Inc. seeks an Overpayment Verification Specialist. This position is responsible for examining suspected insurance claim overpayments that we identify on behalf of our insurance carrier clients.
The purpose of this job is to review and interpret program output against the client’s system validating claim overpayments for production ensuring that policy provisions, policy limits, and Federal/State guidelines are/were followed as well as APU policies.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Be detail oriented, accurate and precise in completing the tasks associated with the position
- Have experience in processing Medicare/Medicaid billing or auditing
It is preferred that the candidate has:
- Post-high school education or certification
- Mainframe, “green screen” experience
This position has a starting pay of $12.00 per hour.
APU offers a relaxed working environment along with a full suite of benefits for full time employees. Those benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, ltd, 401(k), paid time off and holiday pay. Join our growing team based exclusively in Amarillo!