Join a dynamic innovative team of business leaders in serving one of the most exciting and emerging marketplaces in the Country: The Aging of America. We are an early stage leader in this explosive market, the fastest growing and richest demographic in the World.
We are currently building an A+ team to assist us in our National expansion. This is a rare opportunity to stand out as a leader and forge your place in a dynamic organization. If you are looking for a slow corporate structure-we are not the place. If you are looking for a place where you want to be surrounded with dynamic thinkers--this is a rare opportunity to join a proven team of leaders and doers.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible to support the configuration, design and continued operations of the Salesforce tool across the enterprise. He/she will participate in all phases of new implementations including planning, design of the application, configuration, development and coding of custom objects, fields and integration points. He/she will enable continuous improvements of the Salesforce tool and support the different user groups (sales, service and operations) across the organization by instituting appropriate security, identifying new functionality and driving automation to increase efficiency in business processes. Experience in SalesForce telephony integrations in a big plus.
Work closely with business analysts, developers, external implementation partners and vendors in the design, configuration & build of SFDC tool
Provide customized solutions through the use of system triggers, workflow, formula and automations
Increase efficiencies through effective management of SFDC capabilities, capacity and storage
Design and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflows rules, etc.
Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping and data loading tools for bulk imports of data
Maintain and support custom objects, fields, applications, etc.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition performing the following tasks:
- Data cleansing and import of large volumes of data
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation and system triggers
- Managing multiple users security setup, profiles, roles, etc.
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback.
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- SFDC Administrator Certification highly preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- CS Degree
- Understanding of the Senior Living Industry
Assisted Choice is the defining expert leader in advising families on the assessment and selection of Senior Housing and Care and an expanding portfolio of related products and services.
Since our founding in 2013, we have assisted thousands of families find the perfect living option for their Senior Family members. Assisted Choice is the online leader for Senior Housing and Care and the fastest growing Family Advisory Firm for the assessment and selection of Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options in the Country. Assisted Choice is the only comprehensive online catalogue of Assisted Living and Memory Care in the Market. Thousands of people a week search our website for Senior Housing and Care information and options.
Assisted Choice is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants and we never discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, sexual orientation, sex, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, disability.