Provision Living is currently seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Executive Director for our Windsor Manor Assisted Living Community located in Algona, Iowa.
For us, It’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, our aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our vision of creating a radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive.
If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors, and who wishes to parlay your strong operational background in this or a related field, please apply as we want to meet you!
Our Executive Director will:
- Lead the administration and management of all community services to ensure the well-being and satisfaction of residents and associates in a way that aligns with our vision.
- Create an environment where residents are thriving by planning, carrying out and evaluating services based on the needs, interests, and choices of the residents.
- Create a purpose driven and nurturing climate where associates are respected, valued, have a sense of personal accountability, are committed to serve, and are ultimately joyous in their work.
- Fully engage in the sales and marketing process, creating an environment where sales flourish by remaining current on the competition, properly positioning the property in the market, and actively participating in the sales process.
- Plan, manage and monitor the community’s budget to ensure meeting revenue and occupancy goals.
- Plan and implement smooth and orderly transition of residents into or out of the home and services.
- Ensure that emergency procedures are in place and workable, including fire safety and evacuation procedures, medical emergencies, severe weather, missing persons, etc.
- Ensure that maintenance needs and requests are processed and repairs are done expeditiously.
- Monitor and ensures standards are followed for food and nutrition activities.
- Make contact/report to appropriate Regulatory Agency professionals and family member when a significant incident takes place in the life of a resident.
- Take lead responsibility in the staffing, orientating, and training of associates.
- Utilize effective coaching and mentoring techniques in helping staff improve knowledge and/or skills.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Provision Living philosophy, goals, policies, practices and procedures.
Executive Director will possess these essential qualifications:
- At least two years of leadership/management experience in a service environment. Experience with dementia related care is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships; exhibits and promotes a high level of customer service.
- Experience in preparing and managing a budget.
- Takes ownership; strong desire to take the reins, sees things through to completion, tenacious, has an intrinsic need to do well, enthusiastically does what is necessary to get the job done.
- Displays effective skills in coping with multiple demands.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Handles sensitive or difficult issues with grace and confidence. Remains clear-headed and focused and inspires others to do the same.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, adapting to the needs of the ever-changing audience (associates, residents, families, community).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package. For consideration please submit your resume with a cover letter to Provision Living, 1630 Des Peres Road, Suite 310, St. Louis, MO 63131, Attn: Human Resources or through email. Please note that relocation is not available.