Flexibility of schedule and independent work environment
Mental Health Practitioner (Current Employee) – Minneapolis, MN – November 12, 2015
Conduct in-home and community based therapy. I am out in the field for about 90% of allocated work; the other 10% is finishing up on documentation at home. The schedule is flexible and accommodating to school schedule and ACP gives me the opportunity to choose my hours and how many hours per work that I work. As I do appreciate this structure my sole compensation is face-to-face time with clients so when they cancel, I do not get paid. Looking for work in supplement to keeping this job and gaining more experience in mental health field, that offers more stability in pay. Other than that, I enjoy being apart of the ACP team and the opportunities for growth within the company .