Associated Hygienic Products Employee Reviews in United States

great company,loyal to employees,respectful.
Personal Assistant and Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, OROctober 5, 2012
Great company to work for very loyal and respecful to their employees.A typical day at work was very busy it's a production job I was a production coordinator.I did employee time cards and called in sub replacements,in addition to those duties I also worked on the production line .On the production line I checked the quality of the product and packaged the product on a case sealer.I also hand packed the product and cleaned up the factory when the production lines were not running.The management was friendly and very helpful.Co-workers were easy to get along with and also freindly.The hardest part of the job was getting use to the rotating 12hr.shifts two weeks days two weeks graveyard.The most enjoyable part was all the friends I made there and the satisfaction of a job well done.
Pros
4 days off every week
Company has closed its doors and moved splitting up btween Texas and Colorado
Assembly, Production and General Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 12, 2012
After working for this company for 17 years they moved on. Economy was low. They tried to remain as long as they could by cutting back on expenses to keep as many real workers employee as long as they could. It was a fair company.
Pros
pay was fair, company made effort to stay in the area, kept employees working as long as possible, fellow workers were friendly and helpful, management did their job
Cons
health insurance was very low
Ahp
Bailer (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHNovember 21, 2012
Collected dcraps for recycling. Put them into compactor and wrapped them in plastic. Management was hardly around and I only had 1 coworker.
Cons
no advancement
Good place if you plan on working with no advancement.
Lift Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 12, 2013
12 hour rotating shifts working in a warehouse.
Don't expect to have a social life.
Co-workers are gossip junkies.
Hardest part is motivating yourself to go.

Associated Hygienic Products Reviews by Location