Associated

Associated United States Employee Reviews

Nice place to work, an association of many different companies
Assistant Controller (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 5, 2015
Pros: fast computer, liked the heavy workload
Cons: it was a tough time for construction
My job was to reconcile the General Ledgers and Prepare Financial Statements for several companies, including Associated Systems (General Contractor), Interstate Interiors(Interiors Contractor), Hasagawa & Associates (General Contractor), Associated Distributors (Contracting Supplies Wholesale), Capital Paint and Glass (Retail), and several small endeavors in real estate and agriculture. I also maintained the computers and networks for 4 sites.

I learned the ins and outs of good Job Costing techniques and software. My reconciliation skills were refined

My manager was the Controller who handled most of the Administrative functions. We complimented each other well.

The office staff was just 5 of us and they were all very different but fun to work with.

I can't think of a hard thing about that job.

The best part was having a hand in so many businesses and my computer was top of the line.
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), PIttsburgh, PAJuly 22, 2014
Fun
Learned a lot
Good Management & fair
Co-workers worked as a team
Enjoyable place to work
ok job
cashier (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 20, 2014
the workers were friendly
had to be on feet all day
no ac
breakfast you get a free sandwich
productive fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 3, 2014
Nice place to work at really get to know people in the neighborhood, very easy going.
passionate and porductive collegues
Accounts officer (Former Employee), Lahore, PPBJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no retirement and health benefits
i have learned there filing of tax returns
working on tally.erp software
day to day office work etc
Good Company
Senior Systems Administrator Web/SAP (Current Employee), New York,NY New Jersey,NJ,north CarolinaSeptember 1, 2013
Pros: no pressure
Cons: no pressure
And good and great company to work
employee value and ethics are great
nice place to work for
colletor (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 8, 2013
go in to stores and take money out of washers and dryer to fill changer up and help people while in the stores like working with my co - workers
Operations/Administrative Assistant
Operations/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 8, 2013
Provide administrative support to C-level executive serving 30 enterprise clients.
Product and Fun place to work
Online Sales Manager (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 18, 2013
Although, we never had a games rooms or games to play at this job, as it was a retail location, but it was fun working with energetic and talented co-workers.
Electrician
Foreman (Former Employee), pennsylvanniaNovember 12, 2012
Pros: consistant type of work for each day but would change day to day
Cons: the heavy amount of dirt and silt on the job
pipe work cable trays wire pulls and control wire transformers and terminating servers panels and brakes
Great learning experence in leadership
Working Crew Foreman (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VASeptember 11, 2012
Working crew forman building building prefab steel and post frame buildings,Always enjoyed producing a great product and working with customers and making new friends
It's a productive place for owners, managers and supervisors, not for workers without any PING PONG TABLE.
SALES AGENT (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 2, 2012
Cons: short brakes, no health benefits, no paid parking, no free meals.
-A tipical day at work is hard and boring. I learn enough about human nature. Generally the management looks like an unleashed furious dog. My co-workers are young the most and corrupting easily. Without doubt the most difficult part of the job is when someone has to secure many big bags and the most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is done and you can go home.
Fun place
Food market (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 29, 2012
Very fun place to work in, the schedules were messed up sometimes. Too much changes in schedules.
Great position for someone who wants flexible hours
Crossing Guard Attendant (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCApril 30, 2012
Pros: no micro-managing
My morning started at 7:10 am and ended at 8:30 am. Then the afternoon started at 2:20 pm and ended at 3:20 pm. I would report un supervised to my crossing point and safely cross children on their way to and from school. I was able to bring my son with me and he would walk to and from school as well. I learned that when vehicles look as though they are slowing down to allow you to cross children, that may not always be the case.
Management was great as always. Had one other co-worker who maintained a different crossing point and we got along just fine. I guess the hardest part of the job was standing in the snow, rain & heat but someone had to cross the kids. The most enjoyable part was that the pay was extremely good and I was able to be there for my son.
It was fun working with the kids
Day care assistant (Former Employee), boston ,maApril 5, 2012
Pros: playing with kids
Cons: short break
i also had a great experience on this job i was surrounded of kids and they loved me because i am good with people and kids .