Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A family to be a part of...
Assistant (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 10, 2012
It's truly an honor being part of this law firm. It is evident that the management team and attorneys truly work hard for justice. Their passion amd dedication to help others bring together a wide variety of groups of people to care and protect the interest of the injured. The Scheiner family is a GREAT example on how together, like a family, we all can be team players and make a difference. With Mrs. Scheiner in the front, guiding the staff, it keeps the values, traditions, and high quality of work that the BLS family is known for going on through out the years. Thank you for helping me help others!
Pros
work environment of high values & morale
Productive team work and continous growth of knowledge
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 10, 2012
I have been employed by Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner for 3 years now and I wouldn't change these past years for anything. The managing attorney, together with his wife and son, truely care for their clients and us the employees. The BLS team is not only an employer with lots of employees, it's a family that works together to help anyone that has been injured and seeks justice. I love my job and love my work environment. The managing attorneys wife is honestly the sweetest, one of the most intelligent women I have ever met. She can relate to the clients and is always thinking of them. We work as a team and are continously learning. This is a hard working, dedicated family that are here to serve our clients.
Pros
positive atmosphere, more than just an employer; but a family