Association Headquarters Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fired Unfairly
Client Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 25, 2017
Was given a temp position, but was unjustly let go. It was slow when I came on board, but it was about to pick up. The nonprofit that I helped needed a new person on their team, but now the work balance of the team will be uneven again.
Senior management department needs revamping
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Building was nice and there was a decent work/life balance. Company does a good job at giving back to the community. There is however, a lot of turnover, most likely due to the lack of guidance and direction from senior management. Employees are left guessing what projects need to be done.
Pros
holiday time, free food, early out Fridays
Cons
Job security is an issue, no available training, senior management is not willing to help, lack of clear direction
Customer Service Oriented Position
Client Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 11, 2013
• Working for Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) client’s customer service department - providing the utmost professional and timely service to its participants.
• Answers questions about the certification process, eligibility, navigation of the online application system.
• Providing guidance to certified case managers (CCMs) with renewal and continuing education criteria.
• Handle high volume incoming calls, in addition to making outbound calls to those who have made contact with the Commission.
• Navigating several software systems to assist each customer with their inquiries.
A good job starter
Vice President's (Former Employee) –  stockbridge, gaJuly 19, 2012
First job I had and it got me ready for other jobs that come my way. Family owned business is not nesscraly the best way to go but enjoyed working for Assciation Headquarters. Got meetings ready, data entry, cleaned the offices, and did anything and just about everything they needed me to do.
Pros
met new people at meetings which helped on social skills.
Cons
not enough pay.