Association of American Medical Colleges

Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Review

View all Association of American Medical Colleges reviews

Good Place
Registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMarch 1, 2013
good place to work but going through magnet changes. my drive is the hardest part of the job. good co workers, great patients.

Other Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Reviews

very busy
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 12, 2018
The ER was very busy. I enjoyed working with my co workers. Management is hard to keep in the er, we haven't had a consistent manager to make sure things are run smoothly. I felt AAMC er was cleaner than most ERs in the area. I enjoyed the different shifts available to work.
AAMC is invested in the Professional and Career Development of Employees
Administrative Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 7, 2018
My typical day includes assisting meeting planners, senior director, director of meetings and manager of learn serve lead with various administrative tasks, maintain the meetings webpage and intranet site. I have had the opportunity to learn how to manage logistics for meetings, negotiate contracts, manage income expenses, The workplace culture is great. The hardest part of my job is staying challenged. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to work and collaborate with various colleagues.
Pros
Professional and Career Development
Cons
Growth Opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Association of American Medical Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.

Association of American Medical Colleges Reviews by Location