Client Services Coordinator
Assurance Partners, LLC – Salina, KS
If you are driven by your passion for service and enjoy collaborating at a high level, keep reading!
We have an opening for a Client Services Coordinator. This position provides assistance to the Major Accounts Division clients in coordination of their risk management programs, and is a key player on the Risk Management Team. The success of a Client Services Coordinator relies heavily on an individual's ability to develop and maintain multiple business relationships.
Assurance Partners values loyal, optimistic workers who enjoy being part of a team and encountering unique challenges as a regular course of business. We offer great benefits, and outstanding development opportunities.
- Interface regularly with client executives to provide top-notch service
- Serve as the client's advocate within Risk Management Team
- Secure working knowledge of risk management resources from insurance carriers
- Employ active listening skills to identify client issues & present options for resolution
- Track deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate and communicate with Production Team on development and delivery of risk management services to clients
- Train clients in the utilization of online risk management services & techniques
- Participate in the development of new clients
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include public speaking ability
- Tenacious customer service orientation
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with a degree of creativity
- Ability to manage expectations & create high levels of satisfaction
- Good working knowledge of computers, office software products, business and accounting practices
- Aptitude to understand insurance and risk management industry
Check us out online at www.yourassurance.com