Assurity Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews in United States

Not what I thought it would be
new bussiness processing (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 17, 2016
I really liked my job, but no matter how hard you tried you had to get 95% on everything, you had these stupid score cards to do quarterly, and were audited on everything. My thought is if they did not like you, or if you were not outgoing enough you were judged. I think they need to get rid of some of the management who think they are above everybody else, and quit making people feel like they are worthless and can get let go at anytime. Not a good feeling to think you will be let go if you make a mistake. Worst job I ever had!! Glad I quit. Am so much more happier, no more stress!!!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No breaks, stress full work enviroment.
A company that truly cares about employees
CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR I (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 21, 2015
Assurity Life Insurance Company cares about all employees, from compensation to health. An amazing company to work for.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation
Cons
No Breaks
Watch your back
RSM (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 27, 2012
Your experience here will be dependent on who your manager is. If you have a good one, you'll like the company. If you have a bad one, you'll wish you never accepted the position.