Assurity Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Productive and Innovative, great work environment!
Software Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 14, 2017
Typical day consists of sprint meetings, code reviews and work time. The main part of the day is reserved for work. The projects are broken into to teams, each team member has a task and you work to achieve a common goal.
Not what I thought it would be
new bussiness processing (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 17, 2016
I really liked my job, but no matter how hard you tried you had to get 95% on everything, you had these stupid score cards to do quarterly, and were audited on everything. My thought is if they did not like you, or if you were not outgoing enough you were judged. I think they need to get rid of some of the management who think they are above everybody else, and quit making people feel like they are worthless and can get let go at anytime. Not a good feeling to think you will be let go if you make a mistake. Worst job I ever had!! Glad I quit. Am so much more happier, no more stress!!!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No breaks, stress full work enviroment.
A company that truly cares about employees
CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR I (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 21, 2015
Assurity Life Insurance Company cares about all employees, from compensation to health. An amazing company to work for.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation
Cons
No Breaks
Good salary and benefits, but
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NESeptember 18, 2014
This company provided a good salary and excellent benefits, but I felt the company tried to achieve too many goals at once. I also felt that we needed more people on my team to accomplish everything that was asked of us.
Watch your back
RSM (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 27, 2012
Your experience here will be dependent on who your manager is. If you have a good one, you'll like the company. If you have a bad one, you'll wish you never accepted the position.