Aston Carter Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Do not enjoy
AR/Dispute Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 19, 2017
I have nothing to say. I was interview and hired to do AR work and ended up doing disputes for my duration. I have over 20 years of collection and another 10 in credit. I would like to use my experience.
Nice employer. Paid weekly. Benefits presented were amicable but I already have benefits.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 29, 2017
Disappointed was on a 90 contract with Aston Carter for Hyatt Vacation Properties and received a call at 6:30 PM on a Sunday that the contract was being completed. Advised I did nothing wrong or erred in the performance of my duties but that the workload was caught up.
Pros
Good group to work with at the assigned position
Cons
Limited training. IT issues and limited accessibility to programs to do job
Great Company to Work For
ProCard Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 5, 2017
The job was great. A typical day was not too hard. I think if you want to have a great day at work, you should answer the question "Why do you want to work at all." Commit yourself to a purpose and then fulfill it. Aston Carter helped me find a purpose to work toward. My manager was very flexible with me to help me fulfill a good work-life balance. The hardest part of the job was leaving it to respond as I was needed to move to Kent Ohio with my wife who had been awarded a full ride scholarship to participate in her Graduate Program. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I had good experiences getting to know the people that I worked with.
Pros
Great Matchups
cheap skate company
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 15, 2017
Considering CT scans cost about $3,000 and they want to pay a tech $20 an hour I don't know where they crunch these numbers. It's companies like this that make our talented professionals look shameful this job should pay well over $25 an hour and everyone knows this!
Pros
Extremely low pay
Temporary
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNMarch 30, 2017
Your day would depend on what company you get assigned to.I enjoyed working with the recruiters. They check in with you once a month. Which is great.
I have enjoyed working for Aston Carter.
Pros
great people to work with
all about the mighty dollar
Accounts payable (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 14, 2017
I was harrassed to try to accept the position immediately, within an hour of an interview. The promise of more money "coming out of their profit". When that didn't work, I was harassed about the hours and flexible. All I simple wanted was an extra day or two to consider my options as I had multiple job offered to consider.
Productive workplace
Business Consultant / Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2017
Good benefits, good people to work with, good location, hours. Description of job is right on with the jobs they get you. Parking is safe
Aston Carter is a job placement agency
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 20, 2016
Aston Carter places job applicants in high paying contract and direct hire positions. The only con was their health insurance, if your placed on a contract job and need it. I found it did not offer very good coverage, not a problem if you are place in a direct hire position. As a contractor, I was paid weekly.
Pros
great pay
Cons
poor health insurance
Poor - Chesapeake VA branch
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 16, 2016
They talk a good game, but that's the problem, it's all talk. Wonderful at reaching out initially, but you never get an update or a second communication from them.
Pros
Cons
Lack of quality jobs
Snakes in the Grass
Temp (Former Employee) –  TempNovember 16, 2016
They sought me out, used me for potential leads. Did not follow through with contacting me for a phone interview, then called their lack of follow-though with their own scheduled phone interview my fault. I do not recommend them at all.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, not commited to job seekers.
Great Workplace and Co-workers
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 29, 2016
Work with great people, strong upward mobility path, excellent direction from managers and senior team members. Working with Allegis group is both a rewarding and informative experience.