AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Employer Reviews

Personal Account Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Working for AstraZeneca was an interesting experience, and a very good one. I enjoyed the nature of the work and found it to be rewarding.
Astrazeneca is a wonderful experience with wonderful staff
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), West Chester, OHFebruary 13, 2015
Typically everyday I am the site Quality SAP representative. Our site has migrated twice with different ERP systems and that has been my main priority other than product disposition. I have learned throughout my 3 years the incoming quality aspect working in that department for ~ 1 year then became batch record review and worked closely with the manufacturing teams. Currently I work on the SAP system and product disposition. Most difficult part of my daily job is the constant priority changes though its a thrill and i love gears shifting. I enjoy the site, co workers and every aspect of being able to use my expertise.
Very intense place to work at but you still learn a lot.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: you learn a lot from the company.
Cons: hard to track an individual when there are so many of you.
Astra Zeneca is a Big Pharma and as such have that intensity that you can expect from a big pharmaceutical company. Due to the constant training the company provides, you still get to learn a lot of the trade and you get to learn how to work better in a Team or Pod setting.
........
AstraZeneca (DCSA) at PTS (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2015
• Manage Manhattan territory for leading Type II Diabetes division, and provider of branded pharmaceuticals, including: Onglyza, Kombiglyze XR, Bydorian
• Establish and build profitable relationships with Internists across hospitals, clinics, and private practices
• Conduct presentations to demonstrate the benefits or medical products and formulary status
Great place to start a sales career
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Was great to interact with health care professionals on a daily basis. Gained excellent insight to market analytics and also used that experience to lead presentations to upper management.
Team Leader -Supply Chain Consulting Project (Former Employee), DelawareJanuary 31, 2015
At AstraZeneca, I managed analyzing and monitoring allocation tools across various divisions resulting in the adoption of the most efficient tool, thus increasing overall efficiencies.
wouldn't work here
Clinical Study Associate (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 18, 2015
the culture of this place is horrible only thing I liked was the working from home
Collaborative, challenging, respectful work environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 11, 2015
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals offers many opportunities for professional and personal development in an environment of teamwork, respect and versatility. Work/Life Balance is fundamental to the culture of AZ along with opportunity for learning new skills and also enhancing current skills. The teams for which I provided support were comprised of outstanding individuals, experts in their varied fields. Working with team members of this caliber in turn influenced me to strive for my personal best. It was a wonderful experience!
Thank you!
Managers Provided Excellent Guidance to Suceed in Providing Service
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 19, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: injury at work resulted in my early retirement
It was a very transparent place to work. Managers were understanding and had many meetings to facilitate and keep clarity in working place ethics and progress.
Productive and professional workplace
Clinical Research Intern (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 13, 2014
Pros: excellent compensation, great work environment
Cons: none worth mentioning
This is an amazing place to work. They feel that inter-departmental interactions are important, so your day at work is never monotonous. Management recognizes, appreciates, and rewards hard work and good ideas. The environment is filled with a diverse group of people with an abundance of knowledge and expertise.
Fun company to work for
Hospital Sales Specialist (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 5, 2014
I had a great relationships with my manager, coworkers and team members. The most enjoyable part of the job was calling on physicians and helping them understand how AZ products would help their patients live longer or at least alleviate their disease state. I learned a lot from my customers and would use that knowledge to help me position my products in a sales situation.
Forecast Leader (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 1, 2014
good place to work. nice people and competitive salary. I would recommend working here to anyone interested.
Professional and ethical company.
Hospital Sales Specialist Cleveland, Ohio (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 25, 2014
Develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Medications have helped millions of patients in the fight against cardiovascular disease, psychological/psychotropic disorders, respiratory diseases, cancer and other serious illnesses. The organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. AZ fosters an inclusive environment of diverse. committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
Work Life Balance could be better
Global Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 19, 2014
AstraZeneca was a great place to work but over the years they have laid off a high number of employees which has forced the remiaing employees to take on additional tasks due to not replacing displaced employees over the past 5 years.
stressful
Bioinformatics Scientist (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: corporate stress
Highly stressful corporate environment. As a contract worker, I often felt like the blame for operational problems often were placed on my work regardless of whether this was actually the case.
Excellent products but continual shift in management and direction of company.
Director, Global HR Systems and Service Delivery (Former Employee), Wilmington, DelawareNovember 10, 2014
The company continued to make major management changes and also altered their strategy. Although they considered the organization to be global, this would shift from the three major country hubs and create confusion for the workforce.
Astra Zeneca is a wonderful company to work for.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Central Valley, CA, field salesOctober 30, 2014
Pros: constant interaction, a job that suits my skill set
Cons: i cannot think of any "cons"
My tenure at AstraZeneca has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. In my day to day activities as a field sales, pharmaceutical representative, I make it my goal to call on and have persuasive discussions with 10 - 12 providers and key influencers per day. I have learned how to manage both a micro-territory as well as an entire district in order to meet and exceed sales goals. I have the skills and ability to analyze, strategize, and deliver on my goals. The most enjoyable and satisfying part of my work is bringing potentially life changing medications to appropriate patients.
Company moved my division to Maryland
GLobal Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 29, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many reorganizations and no regard for employees at the end
Was very stressful as most employees were laid off by end of September 2014. Previously was a wonderful place to work.
Field management not well developed or supported
Executive Cardiovascular Hospital Pharmaceutical (Current Employee), ny, nyOctober 21, 2014
Leadership is not responsive to mid level manager needs. Creates an atmosphere where reps do not trust or respect first line supervisor.
Great coworkers
HR Staffing Partner (Current Employee), Wilmington DEOctober 21, 2014
Excellent benefits, comp, work life balance. Strong commercial presence, starting to improve in the clinical area

1 2 3 4 5

About AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (which does business as AstraZeneca US) can help with a full alphabet of ailments. The company, a – Read more

AstraZeneca Photos