Astreya Employee Reviews

Horrible management both at Astreya & Google
Anon (Former Employee) –  Mountain View,CASeptember 26, 2015
Poor management both on the Google side lots of politics. J&A will shut you down. Your still treated like a temp Astreya benefits suck. Mundane work that they try and glamorize to keep you there. You'll be a contractor for ever if choose.
Pros
free food and thats it
Cons
very poor management on the Astreya and Google side
Working at Google was a great experience, happy for the opportunity
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2015
This job was a lot of fun and a unique experience. Lots of people dream of working at Google, so I took this opportunity as soon as I saw it. I worked in the San Francisco office as opposed to the main Google campus in Mountain View. I had a lot of fun in San Francisco and met a lot of cool people. Some of my co-workers were really cool people whom I still talk to and meet up with occasionally. Others were fairly incompetent and eventually made me hate going in on some days. One part of my particular job was that I had to come in early, before most of the other employees, in order to inspect and fix conference rooms. The most enjoyable part of working for Astreya was the cool people I met and hanging out with them at the Google office. The hardest part was dealing with the monotonous day-to-day schedule, which became grueling and plain not fun.
Pros
work at Google, free lunch, cool music room, in san francisco
Cons
no vacation time, poor management for the level I was at, had to go in early
Great Company
... (Current Employee) –  santa clara, caJune 29, 2015
A challenging but fun and rewarding experience. I feel connected to the company and management. They listen to employees and are driving everything in the right direction.