Asurea

Asurea Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
New Business Assistant (Current Employee), Roseville, CaApril 18, 2015
Pros: easy going environment
Cons: doesnt pay well
Its a easy going work environment. My co worker are very friendly and they are easy to work with. The only that i would say is a negative is that they dont pay well for the work that they require you to do.
30/70
Acct Executive (Former Employee), Roseville, caMarch 8, 2015
This company is built off the employees back stabbing one another just to out a hard working person simply for their own personal gain and management is so blind and so called "unaware" they allow this type of behavior. Makes you wonder if they are running a company or a daycare center
Don't pay you commission
Account Executive (Former Employee), RosevilleJuly 31, 2014
Questionable Management and Compensation here. Lots of driving with not that big of reward.
I run leads fully everyday of the week working out of my house.
insurance broker (Current Employee), Bennington, VTFebruary 17, 2014
Everyday starts out with some phone calls to schedule more appointments for the week. Then I execute any appointments I have made for that day. I have learned how to be very organized and how to manage my time wisely. I don't necessarily have any co-workers that I work with. The hardest part of my job is making sure I always have a constant flow of leads to stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility I have.
People-oriented work culture
Director of Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Roseville, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: ability to self direct, flexible work hours, laid back environment
Cons: corporate bureaucracy
I enjoy going to work every day. We have a great camaraderie with each other. We work as a unit. Management keeps us informed of any changes in the company and meets with us one on one to help us achieve our goals. The most important thing that I have learned working for Asurea is that we provide dignity and "peace of mind" with products that we sell to our clients.
Fun company culture and a great place to learn and advance
Talent Acquisition Development Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: sometimes provide breakfast/lunch, fun and productive environment, occasional happy hours, great management
Cons: employees have to pay for part of their health benefits
Work hard, play hard! You get out of this job as much as you put into it. I enjoy coming to work everyday because I enjoy the people I work with. The Talent Acquisition Department manages the nationwide recruiting for all of our sales offices, making sure to find the right talent for our company culture. Managment is transparent and engaged with their employees and are always willing to listen to any suggestion that is made. No day is the same here at Asurea, which makes working here even more interesting!
Growing company with good people doing good work!
Agency Director (Current Employee), Roseville, CAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: culture, fun work environment, great people, compensation, many opportunities for growth and advancement!
Cons: work hours can be long or different at times, lots of change might not be for everyone
I've worked at ASUREA for almost 13 years. I started answering phones learning the "ropes" of the company and industry and enjoyed it very much. Through lots of hard work I moved up and around through the company to my current Agency Director position.

ASUREA has provided me ample opportunity and rewards for the quality or work and dedication I have given, which has always been very important to me.

We pride ourselves on a few simple things.

1. Enjoy and be great at your job
2. Enjoy the people you work with
3. Earn a great living

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars to Job Security / Advancement, Management, Work / Life Balance were for a few reasons:

ASUREA is a growing company in a industry that is changing insanely fast. There aren't "cush" jobs that offer security to folks just looking for a paycheck. It's just not a part of our people or culture so the company isn't for everyone.

I do think our company can improve upon management as we rely on our self motivated people to do their job...that *might* be my only critique but that is a stretch and not necessarily a bad thing.

I rated Work Life / Balance 4/5 because our hours at time can be unpredictable given the company and industry. I work a lot of hours by choice and out of motivation to my company and responsibilities, so personally my balance isn't there. However, it's all relative and for good reason as it affords my family many great things in return now and in the future.

Overall, I love this company and it's people and am fired up for what we are going to accomplish over the next 5 to 10 years!
Wonderful place to work
Life insurance Broker (Former Employee), Apopka, FLJuly 31, 2013
Asurea is a great company, they are family!
they are always there if you need any help.
I work from the Orlando Branch, I started my day with all my following up on my pending applications calling the carriers to make sure that they received all the information that they need.
At mid-day I will call my clients and let them know that their application is in process and I always keep a good relationship with them.
there are no hard part with this job
Headquarters