Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Supervisor
Call Center Operations
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is responsible for supporting the mission of Asurion by providing an all-inclusive, comprehensive customer service experience that encompasses advanced technical support for programming and/or equipment issues, answering a wide array of questions that range from general to complex while providing education on self-resolutions and value-added services, diffusing frustrations by providing options and solutions, resolving issues regarding claims, warranties and servicing products, accurately determining entitlement and setting up service options. Demonstrates world class customer relations and achieves a high level of quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately to achieve first contact resolution.
- Delivering world class customer service by communicating with energy, and personal confidence.
- Technical troubleshooting and gathering information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction. Determining appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is successful from both a client and customer standpoint, and to accurately document the interaction through contact tracking.
- Providing accurate product information and serving as a knowledgeable resource for the customer while being a champion of the program, programming and explaining and offering all available options to customers to allow them to gain the most out of their experience.
- Meeting or exceeding defined monthly performance objectives including but not limited to: first call resolution, customer satisfaction, attendance, schedule adherence, and average handle time to Asurion standards
- Balance the needs of the end user customer while balancing the needs of the internal business requirements for productivity and performance.
- Continual customer service and product development of knowledge base through internal training opportunities, external sources and self-education.
- Immediate/direct keyboarding into customer service information systems.
- Minimum of 1 year of continuous and verifiable employment.
- Minimum 6+ months of recent and continuous customer service, retail, or call center experience preferred.
- Experience in a performance-managed environment preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, conflict resolution environment.
- Ability to be effective in a light sales (informative upselling) environment
- High level of PC navigation ability in a Windows environment with the ability to quickly learn client specific technical programs, and working simultaneously with multiple software applications and ability to learn internal and external systems to an expert troubleshooting level
- Utilize available resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Follow strict processes, including established scripting to avoid unnecessary out-of-the box steps.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
- Strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast paced customer focused call center.
- Ability to get along with others, accept constructive feedback and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet individual goals.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities and deal with conflict resolution effectively.
- Ability to work and perform in a fast paced, production environment within structured work guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to learn in a classroom style training environment and adapt to changing work requirements.
- Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes during the 6 week training period.
- PC and technical troubleshooting experience a plus.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Your Technology Protection Company
Let's face it, with at least one mobile phone in everyone's pocket and an average of 25...