Asurion is launching a brand new facility in Phoenix, AZ. Bring your resume and come meet us in person!
Asurion professional career fair scheduled for the following dates and locations:
Leadership and corporate positions - July 30th
302 N. First Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(on the 6th floor)
Technical agents - July 31st
Hyatt Place Phoenix North
10838 North 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85029
The Training Specialist position is responsible for leading and coordinating training efforts for the Premier Support Services (PSS) business unit. The Trainer will conduct work with department heads to develop technical training plans to support operational readiness. This position will support PSS in preparing the team to meet strategic and tactical goals.
- Develop a consultative relationship with key stakeholders to identify curriculum requirements.
- Conduct needs analyses, which articulate the current state, end state, and gap to which the intervention is targeted.
- Determine the proper blend of instructor- led, hands-on, and web- based training to be used in a given solution; uses innovative learning methodologies such as case studies, engaging stories, motivating scenarios and games to reflect content, audience, and business needs.
- Work with internal partners and subject matter experts to identify new training needs, map them to the appropriate competencies, obtain information and validate courseware content
- Demonstrates the necessary fundamental training concepts, including Training session facilitation, instruction, and classroom management to ensure optimal student learning and on-the-job application
- Accurately and regularly reads audience, environment, and climate to validate direction of work.
- Work with internal partners to develop assessments to measure learning impact.
- Coordinate implementation of newly developed curriculum with internal customers, Training Delivery partners, and partner management.
- Organizes training materials for multiple delivery channels to promote learning and usability.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training by developing and implementing post- instruction evaluation tools and criteria, such as focus groups and classroom observations.
- Assure overall quality of the curriculum to exceed customer expectations; this includes all course materials, Train the Trainers, tools, and other resources.
- Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, manage customer expectations and deliver results
- Recommend and present training solutions to leadership that meet business objectives and maximizes benefits to customers and employees.
- Actively seeks feedback from direct manager, peers and partners.
- Actively researches and recommend innovative training tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions
- 1-3 years of training experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to compile, summarize, research, and present in written form, any and all information that supports the training process
- Organizational and time management skills
- Individual coaching skills
- Successfully meet deadlines and maintain productivity under minimum supervision
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Prior experience conducting needs assessments and building training manuals or
- Assist in developing/implementing necessary job aids or training materials
- Acute attention to detail
- Exercise good judgment in pro-actively determining solutions to new and on-going problems/issues
Indeed - 13 months ago