Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

Productiive and interested workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
I enjoyed working for our customers and getting to know the different personalities..
Fast paced environment
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
Assist customers with any technical or account related questions or issues they may have, resolve issues, address all concerns, assist supervisor with any new hires when they first come onto the floor and/or perform any other duties requested.
One Of The Best Jobs I've Had
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, packages, ability to communicate with management at any given time through email and phone
Cons: when havign connectivity issues say through storm or loose cabling your job may be at a loss.
Even though the only reason I no longer work there were reasons beyond my control, I loved how the management staff worked with me during my prolonged absence and offered a second chance. Just remember to stay on top of connectivity issues with your provider and keep in contact with your management team. The benefits were awesome, the team, trainers, – more... supervisors were amazing, and the overall experience was one i truly enjoyed. There could be better pay, but with the package from DirecTV we received, I see why we're only paid so much. – less
Asurion
Customer service representative tier 2 (Current Employee), NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working from home, need i say more?
Cons: it seems you are more a dot on the graph of the company.
A typical day at work...

Clock in as any job, and begin taking inbound calls from customers. Assist customers in a timely professional manner. Take on new trainings, and briefings when assigned. Weekly coachings with your supervisor. The hardest part of the job is that the wage doesn't feel adequate for all the work I perform. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job is that I get to work from home, and advancement is easy when you work hard! – less
not worth the money
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2014
you can be fired for not meeting all the stats that you do not have control of have fun with the company. we have to lie to our customer, way over stressed for the money and the to put up with good luck on this company
Was a fun place to work
Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 7, 2014
The pay was not great and raises were very small, but the people I worked with made that all seem small.
• Over Seven years of diversified experience in software development, design, implementations and testing.
Hyperion Consultant – Sr.Developer\Admin (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Good company to work for yet questionably goals
Technical Support Tech (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: two paid 15 minute breaks
Cons: lack of training
While working in the call center it was like working in any other call center. You are asked to give good quality customer service no matter how long it takes to resolve the issue. But then when you get you metrics back you are penalized for having long call handle time regardless if you resolved the issue and the customer was happy.
Nice work enviroment.
Customer service, assisted customers (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2014
Paid well, and offered very good benifits to employees. didn't like the scheduling, and the way it was handled by work force but the job was very easy and training prepared everyone for the floor.
work
Mobile Tech Support (Current Employee), Antioch, TNJuly 30, 2014
This a great company to work for if you are experienced in the call center settings. Some people would agree
work space
CCR (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 28, 2014
I love the mangament and co workers and when I go work I never want to leave because it always feel like home
Great place to work!
Client Services (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, work/life balance, great managers
Great people to wok with and knowledgeable. Willing to mentor you and provide opportunities for you to grow and advance your career.
Productive and fun place to work at
Customer Care Re (Current Employee), Great Falls, MTJuly 26, 2014
Pros: gym with punching bag and workout equipment, pool table, big screen tv
Cons: computer issues
Resolve customers issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that do not understand what the plan they purchased covered and want to argue with you about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have meet alot of nice people that I like to consider friends.
Productive and fun work enviroment
Verizon Wireless Tech Coach (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2014
Working at Asurion is not your typical call center. You can promote within the company and love your job.
Great Company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (BILINGUAL) (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: high pace environment
Cons: it can be a very demanding environment
High pace environment with tremendous company growth. Very fast paced company with a tremendous amount of opportunity to learn and grow. You can have a direct contribution to the company's growth. The people that you work with are absolutely amazing! A highly collaborative environment.
Very Fast pace and busy.
Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: part time only so it fit into my scheduled
Cons: it's fast food. so it obviously didn't pay enough.
A typical day at work would be me coming in and cook right away. I've learn a little about prepping food and condiments. Management was good. My co-workers was great. Hardest part of the job is when orders are stack. Food takes certain times and their is only one cooker in the kitchen. Most enjoyable part was probably the people i work with.
Productive workplace, caring immediate supervisors.
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 22, 2014
Pros: ping pong table, provided job resources, insurance package, ease of work.
Cons: management, compensation.
Asurion has been my career home since September of 2013, and I've loved it here nearly the whole time. In my day to day functions I am supporting agents, and providing them answers as they assist our customer base.

Our direct supervisors seem to care deeply about results, and not as deeply about our internal well-being. There are certainly a few people – more... further up in the ranks that care very much about the company and the individual employee, such as the SVP Susan Nokes, who have a very servant leadership oriented attitude, putting the employees happiness and improvement above their own.

However, there is a large portion of the management population that does not seem to care at all. They do not compensate appropriately for providing more work in a harder position, nor do they take into account the external lives of their employees when making position impacting decisions.

All in all, Asurion is an excellent company to work for, it is fun work compared to other centers, and it is a fairly stress free environment for lower level employees despite the lack of empathy from management. – less
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 21, 2014
Monitor the daily activities and performance of my team
Conduct performance evaluations
weekly coaching
Oversea 12- 20 agents
Productive place to work and also great coworkers
Program Specialist-Supervisor (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 18, 2014
Asurion by far has been a great place to start my career. There has been many opportunities for workplace advancements
Good Invironment
Help Desk/Technical Support (Current Employee), Jonesboro, GAJuly 16, 2014
Helping customers with problems ranging from small to large. Very scripted and my co-workers are very understanding and helpful. The hardest thing about the job is telling a customer they will have no DirecTV for almost a week before dispatching a technician.

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more