Asurion Employee Reviews

Found 1,054 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work and expand in the company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2017
Filing out insurance claims for lost/stolen/damaged devices. Helping customers place orders and providing general customer service about phone insurance.
Pros
Great company to work for
Enjoyed my time Here
Premier Solution Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 17, 2017
It was me not them. great place to work. good pay. organized . Management cares. no complaints. just have to be a hard worker. and you can get promoted pretty quick.
Great Place to work
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2017
They had weekly trainings and always available to assist if help needed. But when my contract was over I lost my job there. However, I had great experience and still have friends that work there, A wonderful place to work for.
Pros
Great overall experience
Cons
I was hired for a year only
Everything bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 12, 2017
I have nothing good to say about this legal loophole artificial product and service scam company. DO NOT associate yourself with this company in ANY way.
Pros
Cons
just about everything.
Could be a good place to work if it was a better management team
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 11, 2017
A typical day at Asurion convincing the customers to buy the premier protection plan that covers their Directv equipment as well as Tv's, Computers and Tablets. I learned the knowledge of retention to provide the highest quality support to customers and to pay attention to every detail and ask questions. The management team was horrible and some of them needed to be trained all over again. The workplace was nice and easy going. the most enjoyable thing about my job was getting my total rewards whenever I up solded the protection plan.
Pros
Good benefits and overtime when it was offered.
Cons
Bad management and everyday you had to change you greeting or something with RIO.
Very relaxed and customer protected.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORAugust 11, 2017
Asurion has a very relaxed work environment with a very lax dress code. The managers are willin to work with you to ensure that you are the best you can be.
Pros
Good culture, benefits, bonuses
Cons
Fast paced, loud
My Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
• Implemented customer experience improvements to drive team performance
• Maintained high level of accuracy with daily team statistics and quality scores
• Trained new employees on product and technical knowledge
• Supervised 12 technicians assisted them with achieving monthly metrics and Customer satisfaction goals
Verizon Tech Coach/Supervisor
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
Company was wonderful at first. Growth like nothing I had ever witnessed. Management began to struggle really hard and could not keep up with the growth of their site. They began to enforce a 45 second loop of mmboop 3 days after a walking dead episode featured sleep and sensory deprivation. Still have the original emails if anyone is interested. There was an email sent out amongst higher management to work the internal hires out(fire them). The email stated the internal hires looked bad as they made of 80 percent of their supervisors. The company changed insurance companies at the end of Q4 that left a lot of people without the proper lines of communication per the America disability act.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No communication, poor management, lack of consistency amoungst other leaders
Great Place to Work
Tech Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Antioch, TNAugust 10, 2017
I really enjoy working here, however I've been more administrative and quality for a long time and it's been a hard adjustment to work on the phones for 10 hour shifts or even 8 hours. I'm more of a face to face person when assisting customers/patients, so that's the only reason I'm looking for another position.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
Schedule bids every 6 months
Loss of personal / family / friend / life time
CSR (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2017
Days off are never the same. No weekends. I work 3-midnight 5 days a week. Dont work here if you want a life outside of work. The pay is okay and the management is okay but they will hire just about anyone so the work environment is a little off.
Environment
Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2017
Wonderful environment to work. Laid back and easy work. Have entertainment and also a lots of snacks and food. Activities available for everyone to be involved
I loved working at asurion.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TN 37167August 8, 2017
It is an awsome. Place to work it really worked for me. I worked first amd second and third shifts. I enjoyed all of them. Pay was good they did reviews
Pros
Hrs
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Lean Associate (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 8, 2017
A typical day here I would take apart cell phones and put them back together. I learned a lot about how to use refurbished products to make good phones. The hardest part of the job was the tiny pieces. The co-workers were great. The management was overall good, you just never knew if your dept would be next to shut down due to lack of work.
Pros
breaks every 2 hrs, and 4 day work week
Cons
workflow sometimes would be low
fast paced and challenging
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 7, 2017
Fast paced and challenging job. Work from home as a DirecTv technical support representative for Asurion. Great benefits and great pay. Team oriented job
Great Customer Service
Team Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLAugust 5, 2017
Asurion is a fantastic place to work and if you enjoy doing great customer service then Asurion is a great place to work. One recommendation that I would suggest is that Asurion should consider focusing more on a Service Advisor's customer service skills rather than accepting poor work all for the sake of setting number goals. They should really consider quality over quantity and assisting customer's better.
Pros
Great company incentives for your hard work.
Cons
Certain holiday's we do not have off like the rest of our society.
Productive and full growth
Product Inspection Lead (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 4, 2017
When core values are meet daily between every internal and external customer, This place made it a great company to work for. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything else.
Great starter
Premier Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 4, 2017
Great starter call center to work in. I say its a starter call center because it does have high turn over so they hire a lot which means many opportunities to get your foot in the door. I enjoyed my time their. FYI Voluntary Time Off will get you in trouble if you aren't committed to working your full shift but it can be nice to get out early or have extended breaks. The workplace is fairly lively, they try to keep it as upbeat as possible but a lot does depend on your manager. Mines was great! IF you want to move up then their are some opportunities but just like most call centers it seems like a wait your turn mentality. If you come in and do well then that's great but its another guy that been doing well for the last 2 years so they'll probably get first pick at getting to move up but that's in most call centers I've worked in.
Pros
Vto
Cons
Accrued vacation time
IT was a job
Customer Service-Insurance Processor (Former Employee) –  Salina, KS 67401August 4, 2017
Typical work day was sitting and taking phone calls from upset and irate customers. Management was always changing and had no consistency. I did enjoy the people I worked with.
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
The Management and pay
Asurion
Solutions Tech (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2017
A great environment with great opportunity and privilege. Awesome people and the inviornment was so rewarding. If ever given another opportunity I take advantage in a heartbeat.
Pros
Gift cards, ping pong, and PTO
Cons
Strick attendance
Growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 3, 2017
Asurion provided me with my first true opportunity to become a leader. They helped developed me into an effective and efficient leader in the business.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.