Asurion

Asurion United States Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Russellville, ARApril 16, 2015
Pros: Coworkers and management are great, nice facility
Cons: Company does not value their employees
Open 24/7/365. Have to work holidays and moving hours was based on tenure. Not understanding about missing work and the company has the mentality that people are replaceable. Not valued as an employee to company at all. They make changes so drastic to your calls and will not prepare or train properly even when asked for time off the clock. Coworkers and employment are wonderful.
A fun job.
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee), Antioch, TNApril 15, 2015
Cons: They need longer lunch breaks
Even though you are on the phone all the time the management team tries to make the job fun and exciting. The pay and benefits were also great.
Fun Work Place
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
Asurion is a very good company to work for. They are very professional and make the work experience fun for all employees.
Casual environment with many perks
Premiere Support Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
I love the people in this building. I have certain feelings about the management and what seems to be a revolving door, but if you have no problems coming to work, to work, this could be a great place for you. There is real opportunity to move up within the company.
A good place to work for; working with cell phones.
Roc Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 13, 2015
Cons: You have to earn PTO for vacation.
It was a great place to work for. Got to know everybody there like family. Been there for nine years till I took the buyout. They sometimes offer us extra breaks and dinners when we make our numbers.
great place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 13, 2015
call center environment you are able to move up as long as you work hard and do not miss work. no tardy or no call no show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun Place to Work
Problem Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 9, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Education Enrichment
Awesome place to work. They care about their employees and always finding ways to assist them. They offer working from home opportunities.
Great work environment
Technical Support Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2015
Great environment to be in. Calls come in on average every 10 minutes. Voluntary time off is available if that's what you desire. Have not worked at many jobs with this much flexibility.
Great place to work!
Premier Support Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2015
Asurion is a great place to work and offers a wide variety of shifts. They take care of their employees.Asurion is a great place to work and offers a wide variety of shifts. They take care of their employees.
Productive and fun place to work
Lean Specialist/Flip Builder (Current Employee), Smyrna, TnApril 1, 2015
Pros: Worked 10 hours a day, 4 days a week
Cons: healthcare
I enjoyed working at Asurion for 13 years. I have learned so much like how to multi-task, increased knowledge for training purposes, how to work well independently and with team members. I learned how to have great communication skills. I am detailed oriented and organized. I enjoyed working with my co-workers especially those with a great sense of humor. I like to have fun while meeting expectations on the job. I learned that quality matters over quantities and that customer satisfaction is important. I believe in core values and I believe in the golden rule, "treat others how I want to be treated." I am self-motivated but the most challenging part of the job is to motivate others who do not care about their job.
Very productive and they have a game room
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 31, 2015
I was able to pick to my work schedule, I got along with all the co-workers - we were one big happy family, we dealt with a lot of calls 100+ sometimes which was a bit challenging but I loved it.
Training and benefits were great
Full-Time CSR Tech Support (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 30, 2015
Pros: free DTV, good hours, good benefits
Cons: Inconsistent trainer methods
I barely passed training (79%) and would have stayed, but one trainer supported me and the other did not. Could be more organized and train more than one week on tech support.
Very good insentives and pay
CCR (Current Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 29, 2015
very good place to work out, hours do not apply with my schedule typical day at work, you would get there sit down in Your cubicle and take phone calls
good
Premier support technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 26, 2015
no complaints, very good company if you're looking to build on your resume. also great company to start a career. troubleshooting customers technical issues as effeciently & precisely
productive
customer care rep (Former Employee), Crestview, FLMarch 25, 2015
Pros: free directv
Cons: cant miss
very good company to work for very reliable very fast paced good training 24 hour 7 day work week great management very good company to work for very reliable very fast paced good training 24 hour 7 day work week great management
Work at home position
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 22, 2015
Very hard to work with on hours. Not take off hours, but a set schedule that you do not have any chance to work with.You have to be very skilled at multi tasking, and have absolutely no noise in your home, if you have small children I do not recommend.
Productive and fun place to work with ping pong tables
Help Desk Tech (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 19, 2015
Pros: no micro managing, opportunity for advancement
Cons: short breaks, health care
This is the first STRESS free ATMOSPHERE job at a call center that I've ever experienced. The opportunities for advancement are endless. Just do your job and you will be rewarded. The CEO and CFO are visible and personable! They actually take the time to know you by name.
ping pong tables
Customer Service (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 18, 2015
Your day starts out with you getting ready to help the customer to fix their phone or some other device that is in the home. Management will listen to your issues. Co-workers are great because you are right beside someone who will help you if you get stuck. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help everyone. I loved working their because I am a people person and I felt at home
quality assurance/customer service
Data Entry Clerk (contract) (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 10, 2015
A great company with an amazing employees. The pay was great and there was very professional management team. The only disadvantage i have exprienced is the lack of growth. I felt it was stagnant and hardly any opportunity to move above and beyond.
Focused on Expanding Company Worldwide
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Great Falls, MTMarch 8, 2015
Asurion is very focused on expanding Globally and meeting client expectations. They expanded from cell phone warranty coverage to extended service agreements once they merged with National Electronic Warranties.

1 2 3 4 5

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries