Asurion Employer Reviews

Advancement
Customer service representative tier 2 (Current Employee), work from homeFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: work from home, advancement easily is you are a hard worker.
Cons: wage, benefits, management/company as whole - not on the same page.
Okay job, not a career.
work from home, advancement easily is you are a hard worker.

cons
Wage, Benefits, Management/Company as whole - not on the same page.
Fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant / Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: culture
Cons: pay
great culture, company that really cares about employees, it's true the pay is not that great, but it's great place for work.
Nuetral
Technical Support (Current Employee), work at homeFebruary 3, 2015
Depending on how you are this could work for you it may not. Me personally it was not a good fit. I can do without the extremely strict guidelines.
Good Company to work for.
excellent customer service (Former Employee), Meridian, MSFebruary 2, 2015
Must enjoy engaging with people and have a reasonable amount of technical electronic/computer experience.

6 week training class teaches you everything you need to know. - JUST BE READY TO LEARN and RETAIN INFO!

Great job for motivated individuals who like technology/communication and helping people.

Must be willing to offer other services for customer while troubleshooting their current equipment.

Great benefits, overall great place to work!
enter at your own risk
DTV Technical Support (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 1, 2015
I worked for this company for about a year. Directv is not a great company to work for. I am so glad that I am leaving this company. Good luck
Care Solution Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2015
Cons: short lunchs
Working at Asurion has been a great opportunity it has given me the extra experience to develop communications skills. The other side of this is the inconsistency of the information that is provided to be their employee in order to a chief great customer service.
doesnt care about accomplishments
At Home CSR/Tech Agent (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJanuary 31, 2015
worked there for a year was doing an awesome job, got fired for old background check that they already knew about when they hired me very poor management, does not care about employees, needless to say when I applied for unemployment, which i did get, they lied about the whole reason they fired me lol pathetic.
Lots of reorganizations
Backlog Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, managers
Cons: lots of reorganizations
Lots of meetings with business, lots of reorganizations in the company. Flexible schedule to work in. Management is really good!
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity an
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), texasJanuary 29, 2015
answer calls and respond to emails

•handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email

•research required information using available resources
•manage and resolve customer complaints
•provide customers with product and service information
•enter new customer information into system
•update existing customer information

•process orders, forms and applications
•identify and escalate priority issues
•route calls to appropriate resource
•follow up customer calls where necessary
•document all call information according to standard operating procedures
•complete call logs
•produce call reports
Nice benefits & they try to work with your home schedule.
Customer Experience Analyst (Former Employee), Oak Park, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great benifits
You need to know basic computer skills, but the rest is taught to you. You can move up quickly within the company and there are many talented and wonderful people to work with. With the right equipment you can work from a home based office to make your commute minimal, or if you are in an area that has a call center, you may be compensated for driving/parking expenses.
Laid back environment
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: no uniform, relaxed work environment
Cons: getting on a schedule better fit to personal life was hard
Most days, going into work would be dreadful due to, in my opinion, unrealistic goals set for the CCRs. Working at Asurion, I did learn a lot about technology and how to get to the root of a problem by asking questions customers couldn't just say yes or no to. Co-workers and managers were wonderful people to work with, and most of the managers had his or her agents best interests in hand. The hardest part of the job was meeting and maintaining all goals. It seemed like when I would get one goal met, another goal would drop. But the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk to so many different people across the United States. There were some people who couldn't be helped but most of the customers were wonderful and great to get to know.
Asurion
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: potlucks, team building events
Cons: some events were set during work hours so not all employees were able to attend.
While working for Asurion I provided premier customer support to customers who needed assistance trouble shooting their devices. Due to the nature of the customer service business I occasionally encountered customers who were frustrated with their devices, therefore they relayed their frustrations to me making the service experience somewhat unpleasant. In those situations I remained calm and listened closely to the customer so I could assist them timely and appropriately manner. I took control of the situation by providing information to the customer about device while gaining their trust so that they were confident in my instructions on fixing their device. This technique allowed me to deescalate the situation and resolve issues while providing customer service with integrity over the phone.
Excellent benefits, good open door policy with supervisors
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Russellville, ARJanuary 25, 2015
While the work can feel redundant, it is also routine, so it doesn't take long to feel comfortable in your position. They do a good job with planning fun activities to keep it interesting and to create a one team environment. There is a lot of competition for positions above the customer care rep.
Great Company
CCR (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJanuary 24, 2015
The company overall was great. Great team environment and the company was dedicated to the employees
Not a place to work
CCRII (Former Employee), Crestview, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: bad bad benefits
The company is only for the company and cares little for the employees. If you get sick you better still be there for work no matter what your doctor states.
Enjoyable workplace.
Acting Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville TNJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: incintives
Cons: shifting schedule
Typical day of work is spent motivating technicians as well as monitoring live calls and maintaining schedule adherence
It can be stressful with scheduling due to being an inbound call center, but management does a great job relieving that stress.
Hardest part of the day is time management. Listening to live calls and giving feedback on the spot doing several quality monitors for each technician as well as coaching agents as well as being available for each agent if they have any questions or concerns.

Most enjoyable part is being able to influence an positive work environment for every person I encounter. Working in an inbound call center can be stressful and being to able to make a difference and make work enjoyable is a great feeling
great place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Work At HomeJanuary 21, 2015
best place to work if you dont have kids. There are a lot of ways to make extra cash.
Good company to work for
Home Based Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Very good company to work from home, very good mangers. It is great for someone who prefers staying home. I had my own little office at home, received calls from clients who needed to do insurance claims and i will pay out the clients. The hardest part of the job was the schedule i had.
Asurion is a productive and fun workplace
Technical Support/ Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), PhooenixJanuary 17, 2015
A typical day on the job is answering calls in a timely matter, providing valuable information and technical support for our customers devices. I liked my job because it allow me to learn something new about the latest mobile phones that was being released and its features. My Supervisor was great, he help me with the tools I needed to advance in the company as a Quality Analyst. I will recommend Asurion as a Employer if seeking a position.
Great place to start
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Klamath Falls OregonJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: prizes given away, rewards and extra pay on checks for meeting goals
I have been employed at Asurion, previously known as NEW, for almost 4 years. They were great when it came to working with me and a school schedule. They allowed me to almost complete my degree. It is an environment of constant change, it is the one thing that is always guaranteed.

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries