Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

All about stats stats and more stats...
Premier Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2015
This place is a great company to work for its just they focus too much on maintaining stats...You could be doing excellent in every area of your job but if you are failing on one stat alone it will cost you your job.
Great Work/Life Balance
Software Quality Assurance - Analyst 2 (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 7, 2015
Asurion provides wonderful options for managing work/life balance.
Great place to work.
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: insurance benefits, working from home, time off as needed.
Cons: working weekends, not much room to advance to a schedule with weekends off.
Asurion has been a wonderful place to work. I advanced in the company rather quickly and became a supervisor. The management team is very helpful and always willing to assist you to succeed in your role.
I am very glad that I came to work here
Tech Support Specialist (Current Employee), Antioch, TNJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: pay rate
Cons: customers taking surveys
I really enjoy working here I have learned alot and the management is great but it is time for a change
Fast paced environment with room for growth
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
The atmosphere there is fabulous, especially being a call center. Asurion treats their employees like family and makes work fun.
Met a lot of wonderful people at Asurion
SCM Product Inspector (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJanuary 5, 2015
My job at asurion was actually a very easy stressful job. I loved my co-workers and became friends with a lot of them at work and outside work. My supervisor was very down to earth and if I actually had any troubles was able to go to him about anything
Love working here, don't enjoy the high job turnover
Analyst II (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Nice people, nice atmosphere. Not too fond of the constant reorganization/job restructuring. Not good for job security or morale of employees. Hopefully it slows down soon.
Good Pay
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), russelville, arJanuary 3, 2015
Pros:great pay easy hours
Con:stress

You work with great people but the customers that call in have no respect and are very mean, I love getting to help but the stress of getting yelled at the time just isnt worth the great pay.
Great workplace with great benefits
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: big break room, long breaks, friendly staff
Cons: family illness leave, loud headphones
A typical day at work involved answering many phone calls. You had your own cubical to work and move in. I learned to listen more and to really care for the customer. Management was mostly great. However, I had a major family illness happen, me being the main caregiver, they would not give me the time with my family. My co-workers were all hard-working, great individuals. I would highly recommend them to any company. The hardest part of the job was sitting constantly, however, the breaks really helped. The most enjoyable parts of the job were the pay and the benefits. They had great bonuses to earn as well.
Idea based company
PREMIER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 31, 2014
Pros: contemporary atmosphere. be on time!!
The Supervisors are actually encouraging, make mistakes but learn from it. Periodic coaching helps you improve your overall performance.
Great Job with great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 31, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: benefits
Well on a typical day at work i assist the customer to the best of my abilities. I also love to socialize with my co-workers during my breaks and learn about different techniques that they use to better my skills.
Productive and fun workplace.
Tech support (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 30, 2014
i always like come in 20 mins early so i can relax before i come in. i learned how to be a people person and communicate with my fellow coworkers. i always communicate with my supervisor and my leads is important to me to have a great relationship with my supervisors. i really dont have a hard part of the job i enjoy it. my enjoying is to be around other people and have a great friendship with them.
Good entry level pay
Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2014
Cons: short lunches
I started off working the phones and the pay was considerably better than other call center positions in my area. The company is constantly expanding into new markets and customers so there is a fair amount of job growth opportunities. Above a frontline agent though the pay is highly department based but with little accountability for work generated. My department meets client obligations and is paid less than other departments that consistently fail, which can be frustrating for morale.
Fast paced
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Crestview, FLDecember 20, 2014
Every day I'd go into work and sit at my desk/cubicle, pull up all my programs, clock in and start taking phone calls. I was tech support for directv, so I assisted customers over the phone with troubleshooting and/or ordering new products. My co-workers were nice and fun to be around. Managers did their jobs well. I enjoyed talking to people from all over the country.
difficult place to work
Sr. Director, Regulatory Counsel (Current Employee), Nashville TNDecember 17, 2014
Every day was a non-stop session of conference calls with little time to reflect. The pace is always full speed and there is almost never a break. In 3 years I probably took lunch 6 times.
Great environment and workplace
Tech Coach (Former Employee), PhoenixDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasion and nice environment.
Cons: bad management and hr
The workplace is great and it's a very comfortable environment to be in. The upper management is a complete joke though. I was also forced to file a discrimination form as they fired me while on insurance/doctor approved medical leave.
Productive , oriented
Tech support (Former Employee), Phoenix,azDecember 16, 2014
Best job anyone can ever work at,refer anyone to this job , a typical day of work went by fast by all the excitement of helping people and getting the job done.
Nice Work Enviroment
Quality Assurance Automated Tester (Current Employee), Sterling, VADecember 15, 2014
Good place to work with a great team of people. Nice work culture that is built to strive in. Great support from competent individuals.
Pins and needles
Premier Software Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 14, 2014
Pros: benefits/pay
Cons: job security
The benefits are pretty decent and they offer bonus incentives which can be difficult to get. They want the resolution time to be quick yet want you to create a great customer experience. I have found that this company is more concerned about the call resolution time. A customer survey can really mess you up and Asurion's constant evaluations make me feel like I am on pins and needles. You are just a number here and there isn't job security. They say that there's constant advancement opportunities but I beg to differ. What's worse is that I relocated from up north for this position, left my family and friends behind, and sold my house only to feel that I might not have a job next month.
Good Job!
Reverse Logistics (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 6, 2014
This is a good place to work to see a lot of cool phones tablets & much more.

This is also a fast pace work environment

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more