Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 4, 2015
The typical day starts with logging into my network so I may assist customers. We have to pull up multiple screens to assist customers. We receive inbound calls all day with a variety of complex issues to resolve and this continues within eight hours. I respect all my co workers and management but there has been a change in the atmosphere in regards to new policies put in place. My hardest part of my job can be trying to defuse an unhappy customer due to many factors prior to the inbound call. My most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction and gratification I get in assisting a customer(s) in the best service possible to resolve their issue.
Okay Job
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (Former Employee), Russellville, ARJuly 2, 2015
Job had great benefits, hours were not very good, Training could have been a little better, they set expectations way to HIGH for new comers
horrible place to work
Case Management (Current Employee), work at homeJuly 2, 2015
Pros: work at home option
Cons: horribly horrible shifts
This place started out as a great job. Over the last eight years it has gotten worse and worse. The shifts are horrible. All the matters is statistics. Forget about helping people. As long as you hit every checkmark quality is looking for it doesn't matter if you actually fix their problem. If you want to actually help people, stay away from this place.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2015
Supervisor at Asurion. I managed two vendor companies that totaled sixteen employees. In the morning I would send review and send all paperwork off to Nashville, TN. After lunch I would coach, train, hire, interview and manage my employees.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great work environment. The people are happy and fun. The management is great. They provide feed back and training to the employees.
Absolutely horrible place to work
Analyst II – Server Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: employment
Cons: hours, no work/life balance, rude management
Working 12+ hours per day, having to "change direction"several times per month. I had 8 managers in just over a year. They chew up IT employees and spit them out.
Productive and fun enviroment
Verizon Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Benefits, O.T.
Cons: rude customers
For the last year, Asurion has been one of the best jobs I ever had. I really did enjoy the atmosphere of it being fun but yet a productive environment. Each month, they had different activities of the month. For example, Friday would be P.J. day or creating cards for Valentines day.
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!
tech support rep (Former Employee), phoenixJune 30, 2015
THIS COMPANY IS THE MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR! None of the supervisors or operations managers know what they're doing. they are always in back to back calls because they are understaffed due to the terrible attrition rate. They try to force you to come in for mandatory overtime on your off days and after your shift because they are understaffed. Every time i turned around someone was getting fired for something petty, people come in and out for a reason and thats why this job post is here! When you go to Human Resources they do nothing about your complaints. They place you on write ups for any and everything and it takes aways your monthly bonus and you cannot be promoted for 3 months. they send out surveys to customers when you have no control over their issue and then punish you for the customer rating the company poorly. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT APPLY HERE!
Call Center but not a call center
Premier Support Solutions Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 30, 2015
There are times that it's doesn't feel a call center.

Pros: Most times fun environment.

Cons: Okay pay, bonus structure flawed, work life balance is not great. Zero input into helping to shape policy and procedures. Corporate politics.
Productive day on the LDI Team
LDI Team Member (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 30, 2015
I love being able to work at my own pace. The team work was key to the quota being met, also. My team was great at this because everybody knew what job they was in control of so that we can get everything done.
Nice Job!!! HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
tech support (Former Employee), nashville tnJune 29, 2015
Pros: Nice pto
Cons: short lunch, rude managers and supervisors and bad shifts
Asurion as the overall work experience I have had was nice. The job was nice and they to work with you in hard times but they were terrible with the management. Some supervisors look down on the reps. They are only there to make sure they get their bonus and do not care about helping you. Some sups aren't even familiar with the tools the job had to offer being a technical support center you would think they would have Supervisors that were technical.
Completely enjoyed the work environment
Customer Care Representative/ Technical Support (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJune 28, 2015
Answered phone calls and assissted customers with their technical issues at home for DirecTV. They had a gym in the facility for emplyee use. Took great care of their customers and employees. They made the work environment fun and easy going.
Love Asurion
Technical Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2015
Great place to work in my eyes, team managers arent exactly 100% there for you but there are lots of people there to help you out =)
Worst job
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Altoona, PAJune 26, 2015
Pros: They dont seem to care when employees are late for work, break, lunch or anything else. They only care about cell phones for the most part.
Cons: All the supervisors have their favorites. Certain employees get special treatment.
This is by far the worst job i have ever had in my life. The supervisors are a joke and they do not train you for the job appropriately. Half of the workers have no idea what they are talking about so good luck getting advice that will help with your calls. If you want a job that makes you feel like an uneducated individual and useless training then apply at asurion.
Nice place to work being interested in culinary arts
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Crestview, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: Felt like apart of the Family
Cons: Low available hours. no health care
A typical day would be to arrive earlier than most get all the Buffet Item going and make sure it was all ready at the same time for when we opened. What i learned At Larry's are the core employment values. Management there was great. It was a family run place and i got close with my manager Mrs Black.Co-wokers there were nice. The hardest part was to ensure everything would be done at the same time.
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJune 24, 2015
Great company to work for. I recommend applying for any postion within the company. Very good job work/life balance and compensation and benefits.
Workplace
Customer Service Tec (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDJune 23, 2015
Pros: Free Directv
Cons: Short Breaks
Typical work day varied usually the first call would determine if it was going to be good or bad.Hardest part was when customers would yell horrible words sometimes even racist comments about you and you can't retailate back at them. Most enjoyable time was knowing that you did help somebody out with they're bill or scheduling them with a appointment. Management was wonderful they helped out as much as they could with anything. If you had to leave or couldnt make it due to family or military issues they would understand.
Call Center with ping pong tables
Call Center Representative-Tech support-Verizon (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: No holidays off
Awesome place to work and advance. A company that is constantly growing. Co-Workers were ever so helpful. Taking inbound calls from people with various device issues. Everyday is a new challenge on the phones. The hardest part of the day was dealing with people from New Jersey. It takes a special kind of tact to deal with them.
Work at home
Data entry (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 21, 2015
Pros: good benefiits
Cons: no social life
work from home providing customer service over the phone. No social interaction just chat services. The hardest part is not being able to explain in detail what an issue may be. The most enjoyable part are the customers! I have learned to deal with all sorts of different types of people.
Sold You a Dream
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), AntiochJune 19, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: everything else
This position is wrapped as being more than what it is. It's a standard call center, but with a personal assistant expectation. You are to be a cookie cut replica and say these 3 things. I have an extensive history with Apple, it's products and trouble shooting, but was repeatedly reprimanded for assisting customers without using the correct vernacular.
My supervisor was passive aggressive and condescending.
You have zero flexibility in scheduling.
You are chained to your seat and held to a second of the schedule.
I used this opportunity to sharpen my de-escalation skills, problem solving and customer service. I received 100% resolution rating and 100% customer response from surveys

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries