Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

doesnt care about accomplishments
At Home CSR/Tech Agent (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJanuary 31, 2015
worked there for a year was doing an awesome job, got fired for old background check that they already knew about when they hired me very poor management, does not care about employees, needless to say when I applied for unemployment, which i did get, they lied about the whole reason they fired me lol pathetic.
Lots of reorganizations
Backlog Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, managers
Cons: lots of reorganizations
Lots of meetings with business, lots of reorganizations in the company. Flexible schedule to work in. Management is really good!
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity an
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), texasJanuary 29, 2015
answer calls and respond to emails

•handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email

•research required information using available resources
•manage and resolve customer complaints
•provide customers with product and service information
•enter new customer information into system
•update existing customer information

•process orders, forms and applications
•identify and escalate priority issues
•route calls to appropriate resource
•follow up customer calls where necessary
•document all call information according to standard operating procedures
•complete call logs
•produce call reports
Nice benefits & they try to work with your home schedule.
Customer Experience Analyst (Former Employee), Oak Park, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great benifits
You need to know basic computer skills, but the rest is taught to you. You can move up quickly within the company and there are many talented and wonderful people to work with. With the right equipment you can work from a home based office to make your commute minimal, or if you are in an area that has a call center, you may be compensated for driving/parking expenses.
Laid back environment
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: no uniform, relaxed work environment
Cons: getting on a schedule better fit to personal life was hard
Most days, going into work would be dreadful due to, in my opinion, unrealistic goals set for the CCRs. Working at Asurion, I did learn a lot about technology and how to get to the root of a problem by asking questions customers couldn't just say yes or no to. Co-workers and managers were wonderful people to work with, and most of the managers had his or her agents best interests in hand. The hardest part of the job was meeting and maintaining all goals. It seemed like when I would get one goal met, another goal would drop. But the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk to so many different people across the United States. There were some people who couldn't be helped but most of the customers were wonderful and great to get to know.
Asurion
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: potlucks, team building events
Cons: some events were set during work hours so not all employees were able to attend.
While working for Asurion I provided premier customer support to customers who needed assistance trouble shooting their devices. Due to the nature of the customer service business I occasionally encountered customers who were frustrated with their devices, therefore they relayed their frustrations to me making the service experience somewhat unpleasant. In those situations I remained calm and listened closely to the customer so I could assist them timely and appropriately manner. I took control of the situation by providing information to the customer about device while gaining their trust so that they were confident in my instructions on fixing their device. This technique allowed me to deescalate the situation and resolve issues while providing customer service with integrity over the phone.
Excellent benefits, good open door policy with supervisors
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Russellville, ARJanuary 25, 2015
While the work can feel redundant, it is also routine, so it doesn't take long to feel comfortable in your position. They do a good job with planning fun activities to keep it interesting and to create a one team environment. There is a lot of competition for positions above the customer care rep.
Great Company
CCR (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJanuary 24, 2015
The company overall was great. Great team environment and the company was dedicated to the employees
Not a place to work
CCRII (Former Employee), Crestview, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: bad bad benefits
The company is only for the company and cares little for the employees. If you get sick you better still be there for work no matter what your doctor states.
Enjoyable workplace.
Acting Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville TNJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: incintives
Cons: shifting schedule
Typical day of work is spent motivating technicians as well as monitoring live calls and maintaining schedule adherence
It can be stressful with scheduling due to being an inbound call center, but management does a great job relieving that stress.
Hardest part of the day is time management. Listening to live calls and giving feedback on the spot doing several quality monitors for each technician as well as coaching agents as well as being available for each agent if they have any questions or concerns.

Most enjoyable part is being able to influence an positive work environment for every person I encounter. Working in an inbound call center can be stressful and being to able to make a difference and make work enjoyable is a great feeling
great place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Work At HomeJanuary 21, 2015
best place to work if you dont have kids. There are a lot of ways to make extra cash.
Good company to work for
Home Based Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Very good company to work from home, very good mangers. It is great for someone who prefers staying home. I had my own little office at home, received calls from clients who needed to do insurance claims and i will pay out the clients. The hardest part of the job was the schedule i had.
Asurion is a productive and fun workplace
Technical Support/ Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), PhooenixJanuary 17, 2015
A typical day on the job is answering calls in a timely matter, providing valuable information and technical support for our customers devices. I liked my job because it allow me to learn something new about the latest mobile phones that was being released and its features. My Supervisor was great, he help me with the tools I needed to advance in the company as a Quality Analyst. I will recommend Asurion as a Employer if seeking a position.
Great place to start
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Klamath Falls OregonJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: prizes given away, rewards and extra pay on checks for meeting goals
I have been employed at Asurion, previously known as NEW, for almost 4 years. They were great when it came to working with me and a school schedule. They allowed me to almost complete my degree. It is an environment of constant change, it is the one thing that is always guaranteed.
Great company to work for, opportunities to advance, great benefits
Work at Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), virtual/work at homeJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: work from home, save on gas and childcare expenses, great benefits and bonus incentives
Cons: demanding schedule around holidays
I enjoyed working at Asurion. It is a great company to work for. Paid training and working from the comfort of your home. Managers and Supervisors are great to work with and give you all the tools to be successful in your job. Asurion provides you with great benefits and bonuses and incentives to meet your monthly goals.
Caring people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 15, 2015
This is a good place to work if you do not want to advance your career.
Call Center with a ping pong table to help the day past by.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: depending on your department having a flex schedule is not a option.
This is a great company to be apart of. In my dept I spend 5-6 hours auditing my agents to ensure that we are providing outstanding customer service and resolving our customer's issues on the first call. During breaks and lunches I have the option to play ping pong with my co-workers, which can be very relaxing and fun. We have days when the company supplies us with food. We have healthy snack day, taco day, wing day, etc. We have a lot of benefits such as our health insurance that includes transportation coverage in case you ever need to take the bus to get to work, different dental and medical plans and even tuition reinbursement. I enjoy coming to work each day.
its a wonderful company
Care Solution Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. they are great and i would reccommend anyone work tehre.
Very Colorful Environment
Technician/ Tech Coach/ PSS (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nice building.
Cons: short lunch, systems never work, not recognized for hard work
I was so excited to start working for Asurion. At first I loved it, the 4-6 week training your schedule is based on your ranking in the training class, with me having a personal emergency and missing ONE day of training I was not ranked the highest of the class leaving me with one of the worst schedules. I was told at my interview that I could be part time after training was complete which was an absolute LIE!!!! I moved to Nashville for this "great job" with oh so "great pay" but to me the money that they pay is not even worth it. I work everyday until 12am.... So far, I've worked Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, CHRISTMAS AND NYE mandatory!!! This is NOT the job for you if you have children. When I started they just started using their new system called PSP that is still new and has a lot of bugs and glitches, 69% of my shift is trying to get my system to work, its so annoying. ALSO, like I mentioned there are NO PART TIME SHIFTS and for 8 hours a day you only get a THIRTY minute lunch. Most days I have to park far away from the building and it takes about 6 or 7 minutes to get to my car, so PACK a lunch- there is no time to run out and get something on lunch break. The snacks and food in the break room are way over priced- I purchased a regular sized powerade and a pack of peanut butter crackers in there and it came to almost 5 dollars. I feel like the employees are not appreciated, we work every weekend, holiday, birthday etc and they could care less. I come from jobs that show us recognition for our hard work and dedication to the job, they'd reward us with pot lucks, – more... incentives, tshirts etc.... nope not asurion!!!!! They push and push the bonus incentive and have impossible goals to get the bonus every month. I have been there SIX MONTHS and Ive never received a bonus!!!! Please do your research about this company. Oh yeah they always push us to brand and promote and if you don't personally use example (sprint, vzn, att) you are not going to know how to use (ex) MY VERIZON- and they do not teach you anything about it- so again how can I promote this product I know nothing about???? Do your research folks!!! – less
It is okay place to work.
Inventory Reconciler (Current Employee), Smyrna,TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: the company down sizing
I reconcile daily cycle count. Help any department that is having any trouble with there inventory. Help inprove inventory accuracy where ever it maybe needed. I work with a great team to develop plan to improve product flow and to inventory accuracy and still keep the department lean.

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries