Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

Great friendly place to work lots of room for advancement
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 28, 2015
Work is fast paced and interesting dealing with various customers from all over. The management is well trained. Great bonus and incentive programs for employess, and lots of room for advancement
Enjoy working for them, liked being able to help people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDMay 26, 2015
Pros: benefits, supportive coworkers and supervisor that were almost like family
Cons: sales
Answer calls from DIRECTV customers, I enjoyed talking to people from all over the United States, and be able to help them to fix their issues quickly and to let them get on with their day. I learned that need a lot of patience to customers on board with walking though trouble shooting steps, but I also learned the customers don't care how much you know, until they know that you care personally about their issue. Putting myself in their shoes worked very well for allowing me to make a connection with my customers. Hardest part of the job was when we had to also sale during our calls, I'm really not good at sales. The most enjoyable part of my job was when an elderly person would call us and so upset because they couldn't get their TV back on the right channel, I told them it will be ok, I will not leave them until we get it fixed. Then we rejoice together when its fixed. I educated them how to fix it in the future. That's what I miss the most, being able to help people and feel like I was making a difference, one call at a time.
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSMay 22, 2015
A typical work day is taking around 40-50 calls and maintaining required service levels. Patience is key with this job due to some customer's calling in aggravated with their technical issues. Management is wonderful. They are very caring and will take care of your personal issues.
Productive and fun working from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Work@HomeMay 21, 2015
I get up around 9:00 a.m. I take a shower put back on more pajamas feed my kids and set up my computer to get ready for work and once the kids are off to school and the house is settled I go in my office and mentally prepare for my work day.
Always have opportunities for advancement
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 20, 2015
This company has a lot of room for growth within the company and great incentives. I enjoy assisting customers and resolving their issues in a timely manner.
High Paced
CSR II (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2015
The company is great for participating in fun raisers. Great for quarterly and monthly raises from 350-800 dollars. Management is great and very approachable. The company does not mind working with you when you encounter a issue whether in the company or personally.
Excellect
Call Center Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Sterling, VAMay 18, 2015
Great Doctor and office staffs. My duties where to answering phones calls and call insurance company to verify. Schedule appointments and setup treatment plan.
Grass is just as green as the other companies
BA (Former Employee), Sterling, VAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Humanistic managers, flexible hours, friendly co-workers, generous PTO, free coffee
Cons: merger affecting some moral
Most people have a good work ethic. As with other companies PTO can be abused. Pipeline work could have a steadier tempo...but that seems to be the case for most companies. Sometimes longer hours are necessary but if you take ownership to a personal level that shouldn't negatively affect you.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your remarks. We also enjoy Asurion's flexible hours, great co-workers, and benefits and glad to know you took advantage of these during your time with us, as well.

Great Place to work
Technical Care Representative (Former Employee), Russellville, ARMay 12, 2015
Wonderful company with great benefits, the supervisors work with you to get what you need. Lots of benefits and theme days at work to keep you entertained.
Excellent
CSR1 (Current Employee), Work at homeMay 6, 2015
I have been with Asurion for almost 2 years and I cannot say enough good things about them.they have great benefits and paid time off.
I liked working at Asurion with the support we received from the internal management. Advancement could be considered slow moving.
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDMay 5, 2015
Pros: clean working environment, well stocked vending machines, great benefits
Cons: upper management support from director
I am a goal oriented individual who needs very little supervision. I know how to motivate other individuals to get them to come to work and enjoy themselves and feeling that what they are doing is important. I am a team oriented individual and enjoy helping others reach their goals while completing personal achievement's first.
Fun place to work and great job if you don't have a family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TnMay 2, 2015
Pros: The pay
Cons: long hours, and the shift bids
Handle incoming calls from customers that need mobile troubleshooting over the phone.
I learned a lot about different mobile devices other that the one I use myself daily.
I had a okay manager that had their favorites
I had great coworker we all got along good and help each other when needed.
The hardest part of the job was helping the older customers who need troubleshooting over the phone.
The most enjoyable part was our monthly potlucks

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you learned a lot during your time with us and recognize the challenges you pointed out. While you are no longer with us, we encourage all employees to speak with their leaders regarding any concerns.

Stay away
Customer service (Former Employee), Nashville TNMay 1, 2015
Pros: good pay for what you do
Cons: supervisors play favorites and make it hard for you to advance if they don't like you
Don't wast your time with these people you will regret it they promise you the world in your training class then it's a whole different ball of wax when or if you make it to the production floor.If you and your supervisor get along with each other you will have no issue moving up in the company.It's hard to get bonus then you have supervisors that plays favorites with agents on the floor.Save your self from a huge mistake the job's are not stable you could get let go for almost anything.
Exciting and challanging
Client Marketing (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 30, 2015
Great place to grow and learn. Incredible talent and leadership. Push you to be the best. Work with great clients with positive impacts.
summary
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSApril 28, 2015
It was a good job over all just needed a change. Everything is very very repetitive. Great work environment. I learned alot about tech support and customer with this job.
Asurion
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Meridian, MSApril 28, 2015
Typical work day was fast paced and goal oriented. Meeting the daily goals set forth and driving the team to meet the requirements. Office environment and keep it neat and clean
Would not recommend working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Russellville, ARApril 16, 2015
Pros: Coworkers and management are great, nice facility
Cons: Company does not value their employees
Open 24/7/365. Have to work holidays and moving hours was based on tenure. Not understanding about missing work and the company has the mentality that people are replaceable. Not valued as an employee to company at all. They make changes so drastic to your calls and will not prepare or train properly even when asked for time off the clock. Coworkers and employment are wonderful.
A fun job.
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee), Antioch, TNApril 15, 2015
Cons: They need longer lunch breaks
Even though you are on the phone all the time the management team tries to make the job fun and exciting. The pay and benefits were also great.
Fun Work Place
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
Asurion is a very good company to work for. They are very professional and make the work experience fun for all employees.
Casual environment with many perks
Premiere Support Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
I love the people in this building. I have certain feelings about the management and what seems to be a revolving door, but if you have no problems coming to work, to work, this could be a great place for you. There is real opportunity to move up within the company.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy coming to work and interacting with your colleagues. We look forward to your continued growth with us!

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries