Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

productive, busy, fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJuly 17, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: help is limited
it is a fast pace environment, which I enjoyed. They want you to grow ad succeed, however they want you to reach your numbers every time.
productive place to work with comfortable enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 16, 2015
Pros: excellent health benefits
Asurion is good place to work but also can be quite challenging with the constant changes in technology. This employer helped me to build my communication skills & how to engage with customers to better assist them with resolving there needs.
Solid company with terrible managment
SCM Returns Supervisor (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 16, 2015
Pros: team building events
Cons: insurance gets worse each year
I have worked here for over 12 years. The company culture used to be customer oriented and has drastically changed in the last 3 years. It is all about the bottom line and quality is non existent.

I did learn quite a few things during my time with Asurion. I was promoted multiple times and had the ability to become Level 3 certified for Motorola. I also went through Asurions 6 month management training program.

Typical day is 445am I hold a morning meeting. It is a generalized meeting with the goals for the day and any changes out of the ordinary. I check all of the attendance for the day and adjust the lines accordingly. I meet with the leads and make sure everything on the lines is working correctly. I run 2 different lines and I have to adjust the labor throughout the day to make sure work is balanced.
I have a 9am MDI meeting with all of the managers in the building to let them know where we are and if we need or have any additional support for other departments.

I love my team and it is the hardest part about me leaving the company.
The most enjoyable thing in my day is when at the end of the day all goals were met and I get to let the team know how much I appreciate the hard work it took to hit all of our goals.
Asurion
Premier Support Solutions Technician (Current Employee), Antioch, TnJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Awesome team members
Cons: disrespectful customers
I did not enjoy working for this company. We are taught in training to be employees of integrity. There have been several situations where myself and other employees of Asurion have felt that we are not valued or appreciated by our employer. There have been too many situations where I have felt lied to by this company.
Good
Salesforce.com Developer (Current Employee), Sterling, VAJuly 15, 2015
Had an excellent job environment with lot of opportunities looking forward to work with them with excellent team and fun to work.
Learning and ability to grow work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 13, 2015
I really liked working for this company. I was recognized and complimented on my work performance. I worked split shift and had small kids, manger understood . Encouraged me to come back anytime.
Very hard job. Deep customer service and tech support skills required to be effective (I was).
Premier Support Services Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Regular paycheck.
Cons: Hard job and too much employee turnover due to poor management.
A difficult job. Not many employees are suited for this kind of position. Very high turnover (98% + during my one-year tenure). Lots of mandatory overtime. Short staffed much of the time. Strange schedules. Some good management and lots of not-so-good management.
Productive and Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Meridian, MsJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Hard to advance if you don't know the right people.
I have been with asurion for 5+ years and I have seen so many changes. The call center life after 3 years becomes a drag. The environment is not what it use to be. Co workers are great but the job is very stressful at times
Decent Company
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 8, 2015
Decent company. Great work environment but not enough job security. Almost 200 people were laid off due to job outsourcing
RUN!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Work at HomeJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Split shifts, work from home
Cons: Everything else
If you want to be tied to a computer and a phone all day talking to the worst customers in the world this is the job for you! If you want to get underpaid and fussed at for helping customers and doing what you were trained to do again this is the job for you.
productive job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 6, 2015
Pros: we had some free lunches sometime
Cons: short break was cool
I really did not like the job they were not helpful at all because when I take a medical leave they did not try to help me come back even when I had my doctor contact them the would say that they did not receive the paperwork and the was really stressful for me and but working there was okay and some of the manger there really wanted to see you take off but other manger would not help you meet your strongest potentials
Very fun for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Altoona, PAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Relaxed work environment
Cons: Management skills
The work environment is very relaxed but the management along with supervisors could use more training. The benefits and pay are pretty good but its not a job that you can make a house payment off of unless your willing to work a bunch of overtime or become a manager or supervisor.
Great work at home job!
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Work at HomeJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, incentives, raises, bonuses, holiday pay, overtime, staff, etc
Cons: No issues with the job
Training exceeds your expectation as well as the coaches and trainers. They are very kind and patient and really care about your success in the company. Very supportive staff.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 4, 2015
The typical day starts with logging into my network so I may assist customers. We have to pull up multiple screens to assist customers. We receive inbound calls all day with a variety of complex issues to resolve and this continues within eight hours. I respect all my co workers and management but there has been a change in the atmosphere in regards to new policies put in place. My hardest part of my job can be trying to defuse an unhappy customer due to many factors prior to the inbound call. My most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction and gratification I get in assisting a customer(s) in the best service possible to resolve their issue.
Okay Job
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (Former Employee), Russellville, ARJuly 2, 2015
Job had great benefits, hours were not very good, Training could have been a little better, they set expectations way to HIGH for new comers
horrible place to work
Case Management (Current Employee), work at homeJuly 2, 2015
Pros: work at home option
Cons: horribly horrible shifts
This place started out as a great job. Over the last eight years it has gotten worse and worse. The shifts are horrible. All the matters is statistics. Forget about helping people. As long as you hit every checkmark quality is looking for it doesn't matter if you actually fix their problem. If you want to actually help people, stay away from this place.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2015
Supervisor at Asurion. I managed two vendor companies that totaled sixteen employees. In the morning I would send review and send all paperwork off to Nashville, TN. After lunch I would coach, train, hire, interview and manage my employees.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great work environment. The people are happy and fun. The management is great. They provide feed back and training to the employees.
Absolutely horrible place to work
Analyst II – Server Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: employment
Cons: hours, no work/life balance, rude management
Working 12+ hours per day, having to "change direction"several times per month. I had 8 managers in just over a year. They chew up IT employees and spit them out.
Productive and fun enviroment
Verizon Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Benefits, O.T.
Cons: rude customers
For the last year, Asurion has been one of the best jobs I ever had. I really did enjoy the atmosphere of it being fun but yet a productive environment. Each month, they had different activities of the month. For example, Friday would be P.J. day or creating cards for Valentines day.
Headquarters