Asurion United States Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 16, 2015
a typical day at work process insurance claims so customer can replace they device the hardest part of this job was getting customer to pay the deduct
Great Call Center
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Antioch, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: overtime, at home positions
A typical day at work would be able to provide knowledge to the customers and exceed their expectation in customer service. I have learned a lot about the cell phone companies. The hardest part of the day would possibly be listening to complaints all day but the best part is turning the customer experience around.
Asurion was an Okay company to work for
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: culture
Cons: the pay
A typical day at work consist of answering about 20 incoming phone calls
Management was layed back
Co Workers were great
The hardest part of the job was taking phone calls
Most enjoyable part of the day was break
Customer service
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Meridian, MSFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: patience
Cons: got good management
A typical day on the job is answering calls in a timely matter, providing valuable information and technical support for our customers devices. I liked my job because it allow me to learn something new about the latest mobile phones that was being released and its features. My Supervisor was great, he help me with the tools I needed to advance in the company as a Quality Analyst. I will recommend Asurion as a Employer if seeking a position.
Good company
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Asurion is a good company to work for. Like other companies, your experience may be different from one team to the next, or one department to the next.
It was fun working at asuiron
Electronic Technician III (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: friendly managers
Cons: lack growth opportunity
Work at the bench
diagnosed and repaired cellphones
it was a routine of troubleshooting and repair cellphones on a regular basis. The supervisor and manager and coworkers were kind and helpful be around
Sad but True
Premier Support Solutions Tech Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2015
Asurion was not the greatest company. The training was not complete and the promises of the job culture and advancement possibilities were never fulfilled. They claimed the customer was the most important thing, but when put to to the job, this was also false. I had a hard time working for a company that's moral compass was off.
Advancement
Customer service representative tier 2 (Current Employee), work from homeFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: work from home, advancement easily is you are a hard worker.
Cons: wage, benefits, management/company as whole - not on the same page.
Okay job, not a career.
work from home, advancement easily is you are a hard worker.

cons
Wage, Benefits, Management/Company as whole - not on the same page.
Fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant / Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: culture
Cons: pay
great culture, company that really cares about employees, it's true the pay is not that great, but it's great place for work.
Nuetral
Technical Support (Current Employee), work at homeFebruary 3, 2015
Depending on how you are this could work for you it may not. Me personally it was not a good fit. I can do without the extremely strict guidelines.
Good Company to work for.
excellent customer service (Former Employee), Meridian, MSFebruary 2, 2015
Must enjoy engaging with people and have a reasonable amount of technical electronic/computer experience.

6 week training class teaches you everything you need to know. - JUST BE READY TO LEARN and RETAIN INFO!

Great job for motivated individuals who like technology/communication and helping people.

Must be willing to offer other services for customer while troubleshooting their current equipment.

Great benefits, overall great place to work!
enter at your own risk
DTV Technical Support (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 1, 2015
I worked for this company for about a year. Directv is not a great company to work for. I am so glad that I am leaving this company. Good luck
Care Solution Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2015
Cons: short lunchs
Working at Asurion has been a great opportunity it has given me the extra experience to develop communications skills. The other side of this is the inconsistency of the information that is provided to be their employee in order to a chief great customer service.
doesnt care about accomplishments
At Home CSR/Tech Agent (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJanuary 31, 2015
worked there for a year was doing an awesome job, got fired for old background check that they already knew about when they hired me very poor management, does not care about employees, needless to say when I applied for unemployment, which i did get, they lied about the whole reason they fired me lol pathetic.
Lots of reorganizations
Backlog Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, managers
Cons: lots of reorganizations
Lots of meetings with business, lots of reorganizations in the company. Flexible schedule to work in. Management is really good!
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity an
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), texasJanuary 29, 2015
answer calls and respond to emails

•handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email

•research required information using available resources
•manage and resolve customer complaints
•provide customers with product and service information
•enter new customer information into system
•update existing customer information

•process orders, forms and applications
•identify and escalate priority issues
•route calls to appropriate resource
•follow up customer calls where necessary
•document all call information according to standard operating procedures
•complete call logs
•produce call reports
Nice benefits & they try to work with your home schedule.
Customer Experience Analyst (Former Employee), Oak Park, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great benifits
You need to know basic computer skills, but the rest is taught to you. You can move up quickly within the company and there are many talented and wonderful people to work with. With the right equipment you can work from a home based office to make your commute minimal, or if you are in an area that has a call center, you may be compensated for driving/parking expenses.
Laid back environment
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: no uniform, relaxed work environment
Cons: getting on a schedule better fit to personal life was hard
Most days, going into work would be dreadful due to, in my opinion, unrealistic goals set for the CCRs. Working at Asurion, I did learn a lot about technology and how to get to the root of a problem by asking questions customers couldn't just say yes or no to. Co-workers and managers were wonderful people to work with, and most of the managers had his or her agents best interests in hand. The hardest part of the job was meeting and maintaining all goals. It seemed like when I would get one goal met, another goal would drop. But the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk to so many different people across the United States. There were some people who couldn't be helped but most of the customers were wonderful and great to get to know.
Asurion
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: potlucks, team building events
Cons: some events were set during work hours so not all employees were able to attend.
While working for Asurion I provided premier customer support to customers who needed assistance trouble shooting their devices. Due to the nature of the customer service business I occasionally encountered customers who were frustrated with their devices, therefore they relayed their frustrations to me making the service experience somewhat unpleasant. In those situations I remained calm and listened closely to the customer so I could assist them timely and appropriately manner. I took control of the situation by providing information to the customer about device while gaining their trust so that they were confident in my instructions on fixing their device. This technique allowed me to deescalate the situation and resolve issues while providing customer service with integrity over the phone.
Excellent benefits, good open door policy with supervisors
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Russellville, ARJanuary 25, 2015
While the work can feel redundant, it is also routine, so it doesn't take long to feel comfortable in your position. They do a good job with planning fun activities to keep it interesting and to create a one team environment. There is a lot of competition for positions above the customer care rep.

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries