Asurion Employee Reviews in United States

Crappiest company dodge this one quickly
Tech support (Former Employee) –  Las vegasSeptember 2, 2015
This company try to attempt to create a superhero minded culture that f****** suck. how can u f**k up super heroes!!!!they are new to vegas and offer horrible pto _agent start of with 6hrs per month (localsnothataints**t) then they bring everybody from the company who ever got further to tell their story from start to end every f**king time u see them to get u to stay. I left BOA for this place wrong move! and they are a 3rd PARTY VERIZON COMPANY AND THIRD PARTY GIVE ZERO F*** ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES.IE(SITEL) THEY TELL U THAT U MUST Help E VERY CUSTOMER WITH THEIR PHONES BUT THEY ONLY HAVE THE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND NOT THE VERIZON SOFTWARE, SO IT LEAVE U LIMITED TO HELP CUSTOMERS AND EASY TO FAIL. If u miss over 6 days in a year u r fired!!MY TRAINING CLASS ONLY CONTINUED WITH 5 PPLS STAYING,I STAYED FOR 9MNTHS DUE TO WAITING FOR BOA TO START A HIRING CLASS AGIN. The place is very nice do not be deceived, but they value their building more than the employees as well lol. I went back to BOA and I'm happy. I WORK FOR GREAT COMPANIES IN MY PASS SUCH AS BARCLAY SPRINT NETFLIX AND ALL BUT THIS PLACE TOPS THE HATE LIST. Pleaseee avoid!!!!!
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Training systems to support employees. Work moral. attendance policy PTO VACATION TIME INSURANCE
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJuly 21, 2015
A typical day at Asurion is taking lots and lots of phone calls through out the whole entire day. I've learned that things should be done in a timely fashion. Management could be a little better but they do work hard for the team. My co-worker were a good help and any situation. The hardest part of the job is keep your handle time down with certain age group of customers. The most enjoyable part was their great incentives that were given throughout the day plus if your stats were great for the month.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
shifts
Great fun work culture and place
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2016
Typical work day always high energy and positive vibes. Awesome management who looks out for their people and premier site manager who feeds his employees hahaha.
Productive place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNNovember 22, 2015
A typical day at work: A productive day in the morning lots of overtime

What you learned: Ship phones learn their system

Management: Focus and supportive. Acted as mentors.

Your co-workers; Excellent mentors, friendly, skill and hard working.

The hardest part of the job: Being penzalized for system problems and inconsistency of work end time.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Friendly co-workers
Pros
Free lunches, events and video games
Cons
15 minute break and 30 minute lunches
Excellent work environment
Cycle Count Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNOctober 29, 2015
Asurion provides it's employees with an excellent work environment supported by a We Are One Team attitude and exceptional core values. Here, we see potential problems as challenges and overcoming those challenges as wins. My goal here at Asurion has been to learn all I can about the different aspects of our company and to obtain a position in order to advance my career. I have really enjoyed my time at Asurion, but I'm looking to relocate to Oakdale, CA to be with my family.
Rewarding and challenging
Frontline claims (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 21, 2016
Taking calls and assisting customers with filing claims for their lost stolen/ damaged devices. What I learned most about working for Asurion is patience and keeping a calm tone wirh irate customes Worked as one team during busy peak hours. Hardest part of the job was maintaining quality on graded calls by different quality agents. Best part of the job is points prizes and potluck
Pros
Points and prizes
Cons
Working weekends
Best place to work. Superb atmosphere and friendly people.
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 21, 2015
Overall, I enjoyed every minute of my job at Asurion. I loved the people there, the friendly atmosphere, the amount of variety of different clients. There were two breakrooms instead of one so that was a plus and I liked the modern decor
Pros
big breakrooms, clean call center
Cons
management needs to be retrained
training was not enough for what you do
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2016
you have 5 programs to learn and you get taught them on a power point presentation. the facility is great. they have no competitive wages for what we endure working with customers on long calls.
Great Job
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Rowlett, TXJanuary 23, 2016
Loved the fact that you can work from home. Management is good. just like anywhere you go. Some good Some bad, Co-workers were amazing. Very friendly. The hardest part of the job is meeting the quota each month.
No complaints
Technical Support for DIRECTV (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAFebruary 8, 2016
Not too happy with ATT merger other than that love the company ethical and training standards. Great company with great benefits.
Productive and Fun!
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLNovember 5, 2015
Asurion was one of the best places I've worked for in a long time. Team Leaders, or Coaches, were always trying to be positive and upbeat. A LOT of different things were offered on a regular to build and boost Morale. I regret moving to a city that Asurion is not located, because I would have loved to stay with the company.
Pros
Free DirecTV, Food all the time, Great Benefits!
Cons
Pay was lower than most call center positions, but it's based off of location, so... And it was flat across the board, regardless of experience.
Great Company to work for
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 19, 2016
Asurion does care about its employee's, They offer many benefits. They try to make sure the employee is taken care of by offering incentive programs as well.
Work environment
CCR (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAFebruary 10, 2016
A typical work day I think should be busy, energetic, and pleasant coworkers to be around.Management should be organized. I dont think there is a hard part of a job and the most enjoyable is loving your job.
Productive and family oriented work environment with compassion forward program.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2015
A typical day would consist of taking calls, asking questions.
I learned how to deal with customer's in a professional manner.
Management was awesome, very nice.
My Co-Workers were like family.
The hardest part of that job was maintaining a calm attitude with upset customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the holidays, we were able to decorate.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Voluntary time off.
Call Center
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 11, 2016
management is scrambled in the office they offer time off everyday for lack of work. Managers are not educated on the systems and they have really no answers
Big promises with no return
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 13, 2016
There is no job security, low pay and crazy expectations. Being told a contract is kept and then told 6 months later it wasn't, which was a lie. Don't blame other's for your failures, and do everything you can fire everyone so you don't have to pay out severance pay.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Health care costs, unrealistic expectations, management, lying to employees
Enjoyed working from home
Case Management Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 17, 2016
The company knew for over a year that there would be layoffs once AT&T purchased DTV but waited to let employees know. Once they did let the employees know, they offered very few transfers to other accounts within the company and continue laying off hundreds of work at home employees while actively recruiting from outside the company for positions with other accounts.
great company
it tech support (Current Employee) –  New OrleansAugust 20, 2015
no negative things to say about this company they really care for their employees!
the training and trainers are wonderful along with management the hardest part is de escalating upset customers.
I really learned how to keep my cool and continue troubleshooting by asking a lot of questions rather than just blindly following what customers tell you.
Pros
pto, benefits and great training
Cons
none!
Awesome company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2016
I constantly got raises and even though the sector closed i worked for they offered other options in their company to transition to. The managers are very professional and supportive. This is the best company to work for.
Pros
At home work, Healthcare, dental, vision, lifelock, discounted services
Cons
Schedules changed every 6 months
Its a challenge dealing with customers via telephone
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Antioch, TNJune 14, 2016
The hardest part of the job was trying to talk customers through troubleshooting resolutions over the phone when they were either already upset prior to calling in or don't possess much knowledge on technology.
Pros
Free Lunch; Bonuses
Cons
dealing with constant calls from yelling customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.