Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

great company to work for.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Crestview, FLJune 15, 2014
Pros: company kitchen is well stocked and inexpensive
Cons: the late shift severely reduces time available for family activities
The management staff is excellent and the call center environment is relaxed and professional. The benefits aree par for the course when comparing most corporations of this size. Employee morale is a priority and the job performance bonuses are tops.
Friendly and fun enviroment
Premier Support I.T. Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2014
Pros: provide healthy snacks, ping pong table, bean bag toss and activites
Cons: short breaks short lunches
Asurion has a great environment and friendly staff members provide lots of activities and boost morale for their employees
Good Hours and people are easy to get along with
Repair Operations Center Lean Specialist (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 10, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: low wage and not much chance for moving up
A little tough to move up in the company. Steady work and great co-workers
Air conditioned, good pay, friendly people
Lean Specialist (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I enjoyed this job daily and the pay was decent. It was a nice working environment.
Productive and fun workplace with an x-box.
Associate Engineer (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 8, 2014
Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me. Asurion was good to me.
Enjoyable job, introduction working customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 7, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: adjusting to customer service atmosphere
Maintained up-to-date knowledge of company policies regarding payments, returns, and exchanges.
Created new processes for increasing customer satisfaction.
Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation from each client.
Great co-workers. Most difficult part of the job was getting use to the customer service environment. – more... Most enjoyable part was the knowledge gained and applying that to other related positions. – less
Fun environment
CSR Offline/CSR REP/Team Coach (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 6, 2014
Well rounded job and learned a lot about the restaurant business
Very productive at home job
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (AT-HOME) (Former Employee), Georgia (at home)May 28, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: not flexible with schedules
A typical day would basically consist of taking inbound calls for two different clients at one time concerning claims.
Great place to work, develop and grow as a leader.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNMay 26, 2014
Pros: interactions with all different types of people, effort from asurion to grow and develop their people, the way they give back to the people, the way they listen to their people for improvements and feedback, incentive plans, venders that come to campus, appreciation from asurion to their people.
A typical day at work is coming in and getting my team pumped up for the day. Letting them know the expectations for that day (if any change) and covering the previous days performance (all metrics). Assisting my coordinators and team members with any issues we may have for that day. If there are headcount issues, finding the proper people to fill the – more... needed spots. Calibrating with peers for support as needed in the department. When start of shift settles down, I check to see if there are any new items came out that I need to cover with my team. Receive notes from my boss and any other communication that’s needed. All the supervisors have a 7 o’clock meeting for cover the metrics for the whole department from the day before. We also communicate any pass downs that need to be covered. Around 8 o’clock I meet with my team and check to see if they need any assistance, meet and greet with team members and have some face time with them (I believe it’s important). After that continue to follow up with administrative work, checking peoples time cards, following up with any requests and or issues they have be having. The rest of the night is filled with interacting with my coordinators and team to receive feedback on any process improvements or any ideas that could help us reach our goals and improve our team. At the end of the night I send tie off emails to my counterpart on 1st shift and let them know of any issues or opportunities we have noticed for the day. Along with that I send an end of shift report out to my manager about the same thing.

I have learned so much and have grown so much from my time here at Asurion. They put so much enfaces on coaching and developing their leaders. I have been to seminars, training classes about lean principals and how to apply them, classes about visual management, PDCA training, management systems, 5S training, business professionalism, project management, engaging your team, leading with confidence.

I have worked for many managers in my carrier. The one I currently work for is one of the best. She is very direct, makes expectations very clear, will let you know when you made a wrong choice and will hold you accountable for your actions. At the same time, she does not beat you up, she will help you overcome your obstacles, encourage you to make choices, stands behind her team, supports decisions made, leads by example and always follows through. – less
nice building
Customer service (Current Employee), Antioch, TNMay 26, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
its a good the atmosphere is a good and the hours are good managment is okay
Fun place
Mobile Technical Support (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 26, 2014
Pros: work with new technology
Cons: short breaks
The place is a fun place to work. great company to move up in if you want to live in Nashville.
cool
Care Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 23, 2014
nice atmosphere, easy going, nice benefits. I would recommend to anyone in school.
Relaxed work enviroment, emploment advancement oppurtunities, decent salary
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: free roadside assistance, bonuses, overtime available, advancement oppurtunities, friendly work environment.
Handled roadside assistance requests for various wireless providers, learned about the pros and cons of having roadside assistance, was able to advance in the company quickly.
Can be a fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), work at homeMay 20, 2014
Pros: no travel
Cons: isolation
I work both split and straight shifts I clock in for my shift and begin receiving calls from customers until assigned break/and lunch. I have contact with co-workers and management through email of IM. The hardest part of the job is the isolation of working at home to a set schedule. They most enjoyable part of my position is resolving technical issues.
i love my job
pss help desk technician (Current Employee), nashvill, tnMay 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed enviornment; open floor plan so you dont feel like your in a 'call center'
Cons: they take your pto to replace your lateness
i reallly love my job!! i work the a.m., ive been here for 3months. training was hard and extensive but they over prepare you so dont worry if you begin. attire is casual but i do business casual. your stats are looked at so keep them up but dont feel like your always on the edge or on your toes of loosing your job. benefits start after 3months and – more... if your late to work it will come out of your PTO time so dont be late!!! i have no complaints other than the fact they TAKE my PTO away from me w/o my permission...but i shouldnt be late anyway. i really enjoy this job. i average about 10-12 calls a day. ATT customers are always nice, i heard VERIZON customers arent always that nice and i hear that SPRINT customers will be just like ATT customers. i have no complaints about the job. i come to work in business casual outfits and try my best to listen to the opprotunites that my coach tells me to work on so that i can move up in the company FAST. i know two people who started in my position and after 8months-1yr they moved up to a easier $20 hrly position. i am excited about my career here, but i know it is ONLY step up and a helping hand because i still have my personal business plan in the works. – less
Great place to work for.
Licensed Coverage Adjuster (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 18, 2014
Pros: great advancement opportunities.
Cons: n/a
Rewarding job that is fast paced. Do your job well and they will take care of you and your family like family.
Great locale and flexible work hours
Lean Line Technician (Current Employee), smyrna tnMay 16, 2014
I came into this company not knowing what I was getting myself into. Once I started in my department, things got much comfortable then. Everyone is typically in pretty good spirits which made the work environment really manageable. The hours are really great for people with families and young adults who are going to school. If you forget your food, – more... no worries, they have vendors on the daily. – less
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Crestview, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: too far from home
Co-workers were like family. Everyone treated you with respect. Not a very challenging job
Fast-growing, innovative technology company
Premier Support Solutions (PSS) Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 12, 2014
Great job to get your foot in the door in the wireless industry
Outstanding place to work
Software Quality Assurance Analyst II (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 9, 2014
I enjoyed the challenge you get from working here. The management team is always willing to help and provide support. My co-workers are a pleasure to work with and hang out with.

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more