Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

Tedious Job with little to no advancement
CCR (Current Employee), MississippiSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: breaks, lunch, healthcare
Cons: boring, no challenge, impossible to advance, stress at times
It an easy job but it will get boring. You get a call, pull up a script, finish the call, get a new call, wash, lather, and repeat.
I learned more about customer services and sales working here.
I enjoyed my co-workers, not management.
Was a great Job as NEW but Asurion ruined the employee experience
Customer care rep (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, equipment well kept, incentives and bonuses
Cons: out sourced employee care un-feeling and disconnected to needs
The company NEW I was originally hired into was the most wonderful job you could wish for, with respect and fairness to customers and employees alike. The company merged with Asurion and the employees became un important and customers have express discontent with treatment and service to me personally. I was greatly disappointed by third party CIGNA – more... out source employee care and their neglect of employee needs and refusal to provide services at all cost. This is my experience, but has been confirmed by current employees that feel unimportant because of CIGNA.
The customers were wonderful and easy to deal with but management micro managed to the point of un-needed stress on good employee customer relations. – less
n/a
Recruiter (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNSeptember 2, 2014
The best part about working for Asurion is that feedback is always welcome. From the CEO down to the front line associate, everyone has an opportunity to provide input that can make a change in our operating model and culture.
Great atmosphere and amazing employees
Full-time Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Russellville, ARSeptember 2, 2014
Worked there for a total of 3 years. Advancement is based on your performance but management will work with employees to help provide advancement opportunities.
Great opportunity for right person
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Antioch, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Great working environment, relaxed.. not too stressed! Growing company .. opportunities for advancement
Fun and Happy Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Altoona, PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free satellite tv;
Cons: constant environment changing; constant rule changes;
I really did enjoy working with Asurion for the near 3 years I had been with them. We were contracted with a national Satellite broadcaster and for the most part the customers were pretty amazing to work with.
I'd say some downs about the company though were that they were always enforcing some new kind of rule or changing things up CONSTANTLY.
A productive team oriented and challenging environment.
Repair Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 29, 2014
Pros: quarterly incentives based on kpi reqiurements met, advancements
Cons: many changes daily
Communication is key at Asurion. Every day we hold team start of shifts meeting to inform our associates of the previous day KPI's percentages. Also, we shoot for praise and morale boosters daily to create a greater productive environment, fun, and driving team building efforts.
Productive, Fun worplace with ping pong tables
Technical Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free food, chefs, promotions
Cons: non
Come into work on time, sat down take calls and troubleshoot, Awesome management, Excellent positive work environment, hardest part about my job was switching schedules with employees that wouldn't come to work.
Productiive and interested workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
I enjoyed working for our customers and getting to know the different personalities..
Fast paced environment
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
Assist customers with any technical or account related questions or issues they may have, resolve issues, address all concerns, assist supervisor with any new hires when they first come onto the floor and/or perform any other duties requested.
One Of The Best Jobs I've Had
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, packages, ability to communicate with management at any given time through email and phone
Cons: when havign connectivity issues say through storm or loose cabling your job may be at a loss.
Even though the only reason I no longer work there were reasons beyond my control, I loved how the management staff worked with me during my prolonged absence and offered a second chance. Just remember to stay on top of connectivity issues with your provider and keep in contact with your management team. The benefits were awesome, the team, trainers, – more... supervisors were amazing, and the overall experience was one i truly enjoyed. There could be better pay, but with the package from DirecTV we received, I see why we're only paid so much. – less
Asurion
Customer service representative tier 2 (Current Employee), NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working from home, need i say more?
Cons: it seems you are more a dot on the graph of the company.
A typical day at work...

Clock in as any job, and begin taking inbound calls from customers. Assist customers in a timely professional manner. Take on new trainings, and briefings when assigned. Weekly coachings with your supervisor. The hardest part of the job is that the wage doesn't feel adequate for all the work I perform. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job is that I get to work from home, and advancement is easy when you work hard! – less
not worth the money
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2014
you can be fired for not meeting all the stats that you do not have control of have fun with the company. we have to lie to our customer, way over stressed for the money and the to put up with good luck on this company
Was a fun place to work
Lean Specialist (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 7, 2014
The pay was not great and raises were very small, but the people I worked with made that all seem small.
• Over Seven years of diversified experience in software development, design, implementations and testing.
Hyperion Consultant – Sr.Developer\Admin (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Good company to work for yet questionably goals
Technical Support Tech (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: two paid 15 minute breaks
Cons: lack of training
While working in the call center it was like working in any other call center. You are asked to give good quality customer service no matter how long it takes to resolve the issue. But then when you get you metrics back you are penalized for having long call handle time regardless if you resolved the issue and the customer was happy.
Nice work enviroment.
Customer service, assisted customers (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2014
Paid well, and offered very good benifits to employees. didn't like the scheduling, and the way it was handled by work force but the job was very easy and training prepared everyone for the floor.
work
Mobile Tech Support (Current Employee), Antioch, TNJuly 30, 2014
This a great company to work for if you are experienced in the call center settings. Some people would agree
work space
CCR (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 28, 2014
I love the mangament and co workers and when I go work I never want to leave because it always feel like home
Fun work place
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Sterling, VAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: work from home, friendly enviroment
Cons: merger, transition period
A typical work day involves taking care of trouble tickets that pop up every now and then. the co-workers are some of the best a person can ask for, helpful in all aspects of the job. The friendly nature of the workplace and the co-workers contribute to making this the most enjoyable part of this job. Currently going through a transition period since – more... being bought out by another company. – less

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more