Asurion

Asurion United States Employee Reviews

Great Company
CCR (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJanuary 24, 2015
The company overall was great. Great team environment and the company was dedicated to the employees
Not a place to work
CCRII (Former Employee), Crestview, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: bad bad benefits
The company is only for the company and cares little for the employees. If you get sick you better still be there for work no matter what your doctor states.
Enjoyable workplace.
Acting Supervisor (Current Employee), Nashville TNJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: incintives
Cons: shifting schedule
Typical day of work is spent motivating technicians as well as monitoring live calls and maintaining schedule adherence
It can be stressful with scheduling due to being an inbound call center, but management does a great job relieving that stress.
Hardest part of the day is time management. Listening to live calls and giving feedback on the spot doing several quality monitors for each technician as well as coaching agents as well as being available for each agent if they have any questions or concerns.

Most enjoyable part is being able to influence an positive work environment for every person I encounter. Working in an inbound call center can be stressful and being to able to make a difference and make work enjoyable is a great feeling
great place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Work At HomeJanuary 21, 2015
best place to work if you dont have kids. There are a lot of ways to make extra cash.
Good company to work for
Home Based Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Very good company to work from home, very good mangers. It is great for someone who prefers staying home. I had my own little office at home, received calls from clients who needed to do insurance claims and i will pay out the clients. The hardest part of the job was the schedule i had.
Asurion is a productive and fun workplace
Technical Support/ Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), PhooenixJanuary 17, 2015
A typical day on the job is answering calls in a timely matter, providing valuable information and technical support for our customers devices. I liked my job because it allow me to learn something new about the latest mobile phones that was being released and its features. My Supervisor was great, he help me with the tools I needed to advance in the company as a Quality Analyst. I will recommend Asurion as a Employer if seeking a position.
Great place to start
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Klamath Falls OregonJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: prizes given away, rewards and extra pay on checks for meeting goals
I have been employed at Asurion, previously known as NEW, for almost 4 years. They were great when it came to working with me and a school schedule. They allowed me to almost complete my degree. It is an environment of constant change, it is the one thing that is always guaranteed.
Great company to work for, opportunities to advance, great benefits
Work at Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), virtual/work at homeJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: work from home, save on gas and childcare expenses, great benefits and bonus incentives
Cons: demanding schedule around holidays
I enjoyed working at Asurion. It is a great company to work for. Paid training and working from the comfort of your home. Managers and Supervisors are great to work with and give you all the tools to be successful in your job. Asurion provides you with great benefits and bonuses and incentives to meet your monthly goals.
Caring people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 15, 2015
This is a good place to work if you do not want to advance your career.
Call Center with a ping pong table to help the day past by.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: depending on your department having a flex schedule is not a option.
This is a great company to be apart of. In my dept I spend 5-6 hours auditing my agents to ensure that we are providing outstanding customer service and resolving our customer's issues on the first call. During breaks and lunches I have the option to play ping pong with my co-workers, which can be very relaxing and fun. We have days when the company supplies us with food. We have healthy snack day, taco day, wing day, etc. We have a lot of benefits such as our health insurance that includes transportation coverage in case you ever need to take the bus to get to work, different dental and medical plans and even tuition reinbursement. I enjoy coming to work each day.
its a wonderful company
Care Solution Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. they are great and i would reccommend anyone work tehre.
Very Colorful Environment
Technician/ Tech Coach/ PSS (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nice building.
Cons: short lunch, systems never work, not recognized for hard work
I was so excited to start working for Asurion. At first I loved it, the 4-6 week training your schedule is based on your ranking in the training class, with me having a personal emergency and missing ONE day of training I was not ranked the highest of the class leaving me with one of the worst schedules. I was told at my interview that I could be part time after training was complete which was an absolute LIE!!!! I moved to Nashville for this "great job" with oh so "great pay" but to me the money that they pay is not even worth it. I work everyday until 12am.... So far, I've worked Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, CHRISTMAS AND NYE mandatory!!! This is NOT the job for you if you have children. When I started they just started using their new system called PSP that is still new and has a lot of bugs and glitches, 69% of my shift is trying to get my system to work, its so annoying. ALSO, like I mentioned there are NO PART TIME SHIFTS and for 8 hours a day you only get a THIRTY minute lunch. Most days I have to park far away from the building and it takes about 6 or 7 minutes to get to my car, so PACK a lunch- there is no time to run out and get something on lunch break. The snacks and food in the break room are way over priced- I purchased a regular sized powerade and a pack of peanut butter crackers in there and it came to almost 5 dollars. I feel like the employees are not appreciated, we work every weekend, holiday, birthday etc and they could care less. I come from jobs that show us recognition for our hard work and dedication to the job, they'd reward us with pot lucks, – more... incentives, tshirts etc.... nope not asurion!!!!! They push and push the bonus incentive and have impossible goals to get the bonus every month. I have been there SIX MONTHS and Ive never received a bonus!!!! Please do your research about this company. Oh yeah they always push us to brand and promote and if you don't personally use example (sprint, vzn, att) you are not going to know how to use (ex) MY VERIZON- and they do not teach you anything about it- so again how can I promote this product I know nothing about???? Do your research folks!!! – less
It is okay place to work.
Inventory Reconciler (Current Employee), Smyrna,TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: the company down sizing
I reconcile daily cycle count. Help any department that is having any trouble with there inventory. Help inprove inventory accuracy where ever it maybe needed. I work with a great team to develop plan to improve product flow and to inventory accuracy and still keep the department lean.
boring
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), houstonJanuary 12, 2015
working for asurion felt like being in a jungle full of children. the pay is not enough and the benefits aren't great either. I need more from a job then just work. the employers don't care about the employees here. the schedule is not flexible and they could care less about your personal life.
My workplace
Verizon Tech Coach (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2015
Well My typical dat at work , I take calls and help customer fix their Mobile devices, And Connect to things, Also so being a Friend plus tech
typical call center work
PREMIER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2015
They have a metric for everything in the call center except employee satisfaction. You will be treated as a number - a non entity - identifiable only by the sum total of your infinitesimal metrics. The benefits are very good there in my opinion. Do you really want to take support phone calls everyday for the rest of your life? If so, you have found your destiny. Welcome to the call center. Have a nice day.
Productive and fun workplace with foosball table
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 8, 2015
A typical day at work is all relaxed
I have learned a great deal about claims and insurance companies
Our staff is well managed
Asurion has the best co-workers
There is no hard part about the job
The most enjoyable part of the job is just having a fun environment to work
call center
Tech Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 8, 2015
call center jobs are call center jobs, you either love them or hate them.
Great Place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: pto, diversity
Cons: salary is a little lower end for some positions
Asurion really is a great place to land for a career. The people there make it somewhere you can see your self staying. It is still growing and shouldn't be going away anytime soon. Only draw back is pay scale. For my position I think I may be getting underpaid as compared to other companies.
Awesome place to work.
Program Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: working with a small staff
Cons: no healthcare
I was able to balance life and work without concern. The job allowed me to learn about self-employment and running a business.

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more

Asurion Salaries