Asurion Employee Reviews in United States

Answering inbound calls for cell phone insurance claims.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
On a daily basis you answer inbound calls to assist clients with their cellphone insurance claims, you verify the clients name and address. The environment was very energetic.
Pros
There is two fifteen minute breaks before and after the 30 minute lunch break.
Great environment!
Premier Support Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2016
Asurion has a fun, relaxed environment. Providing technical support can sound difficult at first, but they provide you with all the tools necessary to succeed in your job role. They definitely do listen to the voice of the employee. I would absolutely recommend Asurion to any of my friends and family.
Benefits
Cons
customer surveys
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 11, 2016
I liked working at LifePoint but the pay was somewhat lacking, the people and management I have respect for them. Training and allowing people to work towards their desired goals.
Call Center enviroment -
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTApril 7, 2016
Very friendly and almost family like atmosphere with most employees and upper management. Working and collaborating closely with employees on the team was a typical day at Asurion.
Pros
Good team of people to work with. Close to home
Cons
Closed center and dissolved to corporate hq in TN
tech support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2016
on a day you would receive calls from customers regarding there cellphones with software or voice data troubleshooting .
Everyday is the same except a few changes here and there
Customer Service Representative Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 28, 2016
Not really a bad place to work needs to be available time off or PTO there is not a good work life balance, However you will always be reminded of the benefit of working from home which this is true but still.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no work life
At work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2016
It's ok working for Asurion and getting your foot in the door but you have so many complaints and managers wanting to always harass people, and don't take out the time to help their employees.
Work from Home is awesome!
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 22, 2016
Asurion has been a great place to work overall. The pay and benefits are good. I work in Case Management. I started on front line Technical Support and advanced up to Case Management after 4 months of being on the job. I quickly moved up to Team Lead and was given a temporary supervisor position while another supervisor was out on medical leave. Some of my co-workers were great. I really liked the One Team effort of the majority. There is really no hard part to the position. I consistently made the top 10 of 180 Case Managers. The most enjoyable part is helping the customers resolve their issues. Management is decent. The worst part about the job is the Work at Home program for Directv is being cancelled by ATT.
Pros
Work from home, fast advancement
Cons
ATT cancelling all Work at Home for Directv.
fun place to work
rcic specialist/customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 18, 2016
i enjoyed taking calls from customers with problems with their wireless devices. I enjoyed working with management to start up other departments
Pros
very supportive managemnt
Great work at home opportunity
Customer Service Representative (WAH) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 17, 2016
I really like this company. The only thing I dislike is the fact there is no security with this job. Currently we are losing our jobs because they contracted client was bought out by another company and they want to get rid of work at home position, which means I could have until the end of the year to have my job or the next two months. There are other job opportunities available but there aren't enough for every employee who may lose their job.
Pros
flexability
Cons
no security
Customer Service Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 17, 2016
I've been with company 8 + years and take 35-40 calls daily, and learned that setting expectations makes experience more positive for both customer and agent. Management and co-workers are great. The hardest part working every weekend. Most enjoyable was to know my customers were happy.
Pros
appreciated for hard work
Cons
healthcare benefit cost are little high
family s the goal
Tech coach / customer service/ I.t. tech (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2016
great place to work loved it hated to leave. it was not jest the money that made me want to come back it was the over all company because everyone was jest so loving, there was nothing as a bad day at the job.
Pros
it was a family not jest a job
Cons
none to tell.
Best place I've ever worked!!
Customer Service/Tech Support/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 15, 2016
I loved working here. Only left because I moved out of state. The managers I had were amazing. The company really takes care of their employees. If you come to work on time and show up everyday and do your job, you will go far here. Lot's of perks here too!
Pros
Free coffee, give aways and contests all the time, great bonuses!
Cons
crazy hours sometimes.
great place to work
Bilingual Tech support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 14, 2016
Inbound calls/Outbound calls.
Troubleshooting multiple device (Iphone, ipod, android tablets)
Knowledge on IOS and Android products
Bilingual Tech support
Premier customer service
Educating customer on devices
Highly Stressfull
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMarch 13, 2016
I really enjoyed my job when i first started out, even on the bad days when it seemed like we couldn't please anybody. However, after being persuaded to apply to be promoted things went quickly downhill. My performance dropped due to the highly stressful nature of the job i had moved into, and my general outlook on the company and life dropped drastically. I begged at one point to be allowed to step down, and was not allowed to. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people constantly screaming and berating you, and talking to you like human garbage, and being expected to allow it, and then on top of that, the upper management did not have our backs on anything, and constantly impeded on our authority after we had told a customer one thing, they would give them another, even if it went against our policies.

Coworkers were great, and the high light of the job
Great Place to Work
CCR II TECH SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2016
This company values it's employee, they will allow you room to grow by providing the most up to date training for it's industry.
Pros
Training, allow feedback, show recognition to employees
Verizon Wireless Technical Support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 10, 2016
This place is horrible. I worked there when it was a start up in the Valley. At first everything seemed great, people were getting promoted left and right just for having great call metrics.

They were serious about hiring people in the beginning with actual technical experience. After a while they would just hire people to fill the seats.

In order to save money on training, they would use regular employees who exceeded their call metrics to train the new hires in a live environment. Instead of using that as an opportunity to gain training experience for career advancements, there was always an excuse.

I was so happy when I left.
Pros
Training Experience
Cons
Management, Breaks, Culture, Pay
Great Company
Data Center Engineer 1 (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 9, 2016
Asurion is a great place to work and grow. They have multiple chances to become a better employee and better yourself. The management is eager for you to learn new things, and makes your work/life balance as best as possible. A typical day of work can be anywhere from busy from when you get in until you leave, or it can be slow. The business day depends on what is going on with the company. The hardest part of the job is the hours when you have to work the nights, and the most enjoyable is the time traveling for projects.
Great Co-Workers and Interesting Work
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2016
Great Co-Workers and Interesting Work
Complex and Varied Analysis Makes It Enjoyable
There is no typical day, new challenges abound
Enjoyable
Lead - Product Returns Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 4, 2016
Asurion is a good place to work. You are easily able to move up. I've been here for 4 years and i've enjoyed the people as well as the leadrership. Hardest part of my job would be keeping the flow. At times i like to speed up just alittle. Gotta keep a steady flow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.