Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

Productive day on the LDI Team
LDI Team Member (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 30, 2015
I love being able to work at my own pace. The team work was key to the quota being met, also. My team was great at this because everybody knew what job they was in control of so that we can get everything done.
Nice Job!!! HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
tech support (Former Employee), nashville tnJune 29, 2015
Pros: Nice pto
Cons: short lunch, rude managers and supervisors and bad shifts
Asurion as the overall work experience I have had was nice. The job was nice and they to work with you in hard times but they were terrible with the management. Some supervisors look down on the reps. They are only there to make sure they get their bonus and do not care about helping you. Some sups aren't even familiar with the tools the job had to offer being a technical support center you would think they would have Supervisors that were technical.
Completely enjoyed the work environment
Customer Care Representative/ Technical Support (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJune 28, 2015
Answered phone calls and assissted customers with their technical issues at home for DirecTV. They had a gym in the facility for emplyee use. Took great care of their customers and employees. They made the work environment fun and easy going.
Love Asurion
Technical Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2015
Great place to work in my eyes, team managers arent exactly 100% there for you but there are lots of people there to help you out =)
Worst job
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Altoona, PAJune 26, 2015
Pros: They dont seem to care when employees are late for work, break, lunch or anything else. They only care about cell phones for the most part.
Cons: All the supervisors have their favorites. Certain employees get special treatment.
This is by far the worst job i have ever had in my life. The supervisors are a joke and they do not train you for the job appropriately. Half of the workers have no idea what they are talking about so good luck getting advice that will help with your calls. If you want a job that makes you feel like an uneducated individual and useless training then apply at asurion.
Nice place to work being interested in culinary arts
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Crestview, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: Felt like apart of the Family
Cons: Low available hours. no health care
A typical day would be to arrive earlier than most get all the Buffet Item going and make sure it was all ready at the same time for when we opened. What i learned At Larry's are the core employment values. Management there was great. It was a family run place and i got close with my manager Mrs Black.Co-wokers there were nice. The hardest part was to ensure everything would be done at the same time.
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJune 24, 2015
Great company to work for. I recommend applying for any postion within the company. Very good job work/life balance and compensation and benefits.
Workplace
Customer Service Tec (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDJune 23, 2015
Pros: Free Directv
Cons: Short Breaks
Typical work day varied usually the first call would determine if it was going to be good or bad.Hardest part was when customers would yell horrible words sometimes even racist comments about you and you can't retailate back at them. Most enjoyable time was knowing that you did help somebody out with they're bill or scheduling them with a appointment. Management was wonderful they helped out as much as they could with anything. If you had to leave or couldnt make it due to family or military issues they would understand.
Call Center with ping pong tables
Call Center Representative-Tech support-Verizon (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: No holidays off
Awesome place to work and advance. A company that is constantly growing. Co-Workers were ever so helpful. Taking inbound calls from people with various device issues. Everyday is a new challenge on the phones. The hardest part of the day was dealing with people from New Jersey. It takes a special kind of tact to deal with them.
Work at home
Data entry (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 21, 2015
Pros: good benefiits
Cons: no social life
work from home providing customer service over the phone. No social interaction just chat services. The hardest part is not being able to explain in detail what an issue may be. The most enjoyable part are the customers! I have learned to deal with all sorts of different types of people.
Sold You a Dream
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), AntiochJune 19, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: everything else
This position is wrapped as being more than what it is. It's a standard call center, but with a personal assistant expectation. You are to be a cookie cut replica and say these 3 things. I have an extensive history with Apple, it's products and trouble shooting, but was repeatedly reprimanded for assisting customers without using the correct vernacular.
My supervisor was passive aggressive and condescending.
You have zero flexibility in scheduling.
You are chained to your seat and held to a second of the schedule.
I used this opportunity to sharpen my de-escalation skills, problem solving and customer service. I received 100% resolution rating and 100% customer response from surveys
Productive great job security
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere
Cons: n/a
There is no a no typical day at this job things change from day to day very exciting, I've learned to advance my skills in customer service, friendly and well mannered co-workers and supervisors, the hardest part about this job is leaving such a friendly/family-like environment and people to be around.
gret and willing to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJune 16, 2015
productive and fun to work at and i learned a lot from this job. We had fun at work and i got to meant and interact with a lot of people
Good
Database Administrator and SSIS- ETL/SQL Support (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 16, 2015
Pros: Good
Cons: Good
Working in DBA team of 18 members on Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 systems. My responsibilities involve managing all aspects of large, medium and small scale SQL server databases in production environments. Trouble-shoot /maintain database clustering issues, Always On, transactional replication issues/latencies. Log-shipping issues /latencies. Works on service desk tickets and incidents. Develop and maintain and review stored procedures, triggers involving DBA tasks. Support to SQL/SSIS environment.
Ok Environment with Poor management
PSU (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits, flexibility, salary, great culture
Cons: Management, unrealistic deadlines, lack of communication
Asurion is a great company from the outside looking in. Great benefits, many opportunities for advancement etc. Upper management does their best to stay abreast of what is happening with employees, but more often than not they are way off base. Managers tend to play favorites and if you are not one of their favorites, it is very difficult to advance. If you can play their game and not buck the system, then you have a great chance of progressing.
Productive Workplace
Lead Support Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 15, 2015
A typical day at work is not hard with easy hands on training. Management is ok and good benefits. Love the people as well.
Productive and fun place to work
Technology Operations Center Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 15, 2015
typical work day consist of monitoring production application to prvent and/or fix errors that would impact production. Coworkers are helpful and friendly and there is plenty of opportunity to learn new things.
Loved the Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2015
Everyday workday was very productive. It was always a fun place to be. I played ping pong at lunch, plus it was nice that they had there own cafeteria.
I would never recommend this company to an unemployed dog, let alone a person
A Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Work at Home/VirtualJune 13, 2015
Pros: Working from home
Cons: If U R a professional person who can work independently, and is not constantly in chat rooms, U R critized for being anti-social
Most partial set of supervisors I have ever encountered. I graduated their so-called training class - valedictorian. But being an individual who is very professional and focused on what I do, proved to be my downfall.

I never went to chat rooms and giggle and post smiley faces, I was always just focused on my job. On occasions when I had to go the chat room & ask a question, my question would remain unanswered for extended periods of time. And bringing this to my supervisor's attention was futile, because he was just as partial as the rest of them. He simply gave me excuses for why it took the so-called team leaders a long time to give me an answer. (Mind U, I have cxs holding on the line)

I was NEVER late, NEVER took time off, but all this does not matter to them, if they don't like U.

As someone who in the past worked for companies such as Citigroup, where I took way more incoming calls, the elementary level of performance from supervisors at asurion, was unbearable. (I deliberately refuse to capitalize the company name) I promptly left, because I don't need to work for a company whose superiors believe in promoting employees who can be the most fake, R unintelligent and can't perform professionally. But is unfair to employees of quality.
Good people, awful metrics
VERIZON TECH COACH (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2015
Non-stop calls all day with no support from Verizon. Tech support on phones with little training about systems you have to use.
Headquarters