Asurion Employee Reviews

Found 1,025 reviews matching the search
Technical Coach (Support) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 24, 2017
I currently do not wish to provide my review or opinion about the company Asurion or the work environment or management at the company I currently work
Great Company
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
Asurion is constantly growing and shifting forward with its technologies and in its tech-solutions environment. Many grow with the company and many are left behind. It's an aggressive yet healthy place to be. Those who stick around are forced to help shape Asurion's future. Its a place tailored to bring the best out of people with opportunities to learn more and grow with the company..
Pros
Advancement, growth, pay, technology, etc.
Cons
Before it's smooth-sailing, you have to prove yourself. This a make you or break you type of challenge (not really a con).
Went out of business
PROGRAM SPECIALIST/ INTERIM SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 22, 2017
Asurion offered a predictable and stable work schedule and benefits... But lacked security. Went out of business in 2015 with very little warning to long time employees.
Lots of fun contests
QUALITY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 20, 2017
Management took time to listen but could rarely implement changes due to client expectations. Leadership wants to help every succeed and will do what they can to assist.
Nah
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNMay 19, 2017
Every day here will feel like it could be your last.Impossible to meet metrics, coupled with long hours, make this one a definite avoid. The money is decent, but not worth the stress.
n/a
Tech Coach - Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
I really have no complaints at this time. It was okay place to work at. No complaints, No pros nor con to add about the company. It is a very fast pace to work.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
kinda racist
Bilingual Tech Support/Peer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
segregated groups based on languages, increasing workload based on language spoken, no room for advancement regardless of accomplishments.cool break tho...
Great place to start
Premier Support Solutions Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
I worked at asurion for almost 2 years. I started as a technician and quickly moved to supervisor. The job as a tech is repetitive and monotonous, but that's not the end of the road. There are many directions to move up. It's all based on performance and attendance.

They are pretty good about following their core values. The most important thing I can take away from asurion is the set of customer service skills you will learn there. They are always willing to help you advance if you are willing to take their advice.

Probably one of the best call centers to work for if that's what you are looking for.
Pros
Pay, feedback, advancement
Cons
Brutal KPI's, pressure to meet unobtainable goals at times
Great Company for the right person
Senior Manager Customer Satisfaction (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 18, 2017
Extremely fast passed company. You will work long hours at points during the year but the pay and benefits are worth it.

Company Culture and people are AWESOME!
Pros
Exciting and quick pased with tons of growth
Cons
Can be stressful as leadership is always working and can lead folks to feel they should do the same
Great place to learn about Technolgy
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
Good place to work although the center was huge and had a lot of people working at one time. Everyone seemed to be pleasant towards each other and the amenities for the employees
was great.
Pros
Great pay and opportunity for advancement
Cons
To many managers and supervisors Micro managing
Would not recommend
Verizon Tech Coach (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2017
Call center for Verizon technical support. Micromanages lunch and brakes, high metrics to hit for monthly bonus, and back to back calls all day. Will threaten you with write ups if not meeting metrics, has happened to me, one too many times. Stressful and only still there because they work with my school schedule.
Pros
lunch, Pay time off, flexible schedule
Cons
alot lol
Was a good place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2017
Site moral has decreased. No management available for help when needed. Company did offer good perks at times. Not enough recognition for hard work. Lack of room for advancement and stability. Company is more about politics now than integrity and honoring commitments
work
Information Support Coordinator -Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2017
Typical day:

Answered calls and processed insurance claims. Run reports for Supervisors, Managers,
Human Resource, etc. Monitor the attendance for the call center. Send and receive
emails daily. Maintain and updated systems with correct data. Create files for new
employees. Analyze data for reports.
Pros
Treated with respect and Pay
Cons
Job sent over seas
Just enough
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2017
This company offers growth and advancement which is not true, basically a "they quit, a position opens" tyoe of life. Compensation is fair, depending in which department or location youre located out. Scheduling is based off of performance, and raises are only once a year based off performance and less than a dollar. Reputiable but would need to know someone very high up to advance or change locations. Turnover rate is extremely high.
People always want to cheat the system
Target CCR and Acting Claim Examiner Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTMay 16, 2017
I learned that everyone calling feels entitled to their piece of the pie. Working the fraud team while not very pleasant was an eye opener. Fraud wasn't only an issue with the consumers, but the employees themselves.
Pros
Free coffee, great managers
Cons
Attendance policy, interim policy
Easy work, stressful atmosphere
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLMay 15, 2017
Its a really easy job as far as working the hours, and dealing with the customers. The only real draw back is that the higher ups are changing what they want to be done so much, and go back and forth on what they want that there is no consistency in what type of work you are doing or how you are doing it. The front of the line supervisors really do try their best as well to make it as easy as possible since the work load is stressful but the constant change and uncertainty is what causes alot of stress. In one weeks time frame we were advised on how to speak with the customers, then they changed it to something else, then back to what it was originally and then again, All in 7 days time. Change is good when their is a reason, they really need to work on testing jargon, or scripts out before implementing them to the work force. That being said their benefits are great. I was barely working full-time and fell ill and was in the hospital for 3 months, they had me on short term disability, my insurance continued and it was one of the easiest things I had to do. I was completely taken care of, they even had a company rep call and make sure I was doing okay, and that I was not having any issues with our insurance covering 100% of my issues, and this was not a work related illness, it was something in me, but they still treated me as an amazing person even though I was not benefiting them at the time.
Pros
Healthcare Rocks!!!
Cons
Inconsistency in work
Customer support phone tech
Customer support technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2017
Check your paychecks track your hours they will rob you, they need to be computer audit, they are somehow scheming pennies beware.
The coaches mirco-manage, meetings are a joke\
back to back calls
Cons
work you like a phone slave
A good way to pass some time.
Premium Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2017
I answered an automated phone to provide technical support for AT&T cell service customers. I learned how to speak more empathically to people and assure confidence using only my words. The management is closely knit. Getting free food occasionally definitely boosted moral. The hardest part of the job was waking up at 4am because daylight savings was for some reason reversed at a corperate level??? They knew how to hire very personable individuals that I hope I someday work alongside again.
Pros
Occasional free food
Cons
Non-competitive salary, promotions/raises/bonuses are questionable.
A great place to work
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Work@HomeMay 14, 2017
I loved this company. It was incredible. Supportive, fun, strong. I don't regret a single day but one. I should have accepted the transfer to another client. Hindsight is a kicker. A buyout caused the client I worked for to be released. Hundreds of us were laid off. Almost everyone was offered the option to transfer to another client and I didn't accept. I wish I would have.
This company was 100% work at home for me. I was never alone though. I had a team, a supportive management and everything I could ever need.
It is a great company. I have met some of my supervisors and managers and co-workers face to face because of the bond be all built.
The job itself was never physically hard. Trainings were done in such a way we were all guaranteed to learn and know what was expected of us. The career path was wide and never a dead end job.
Pros
consistant yet flexible. great pay and great benefits
Cons
Customers are humans with human responses, and they all respond differently, some more passionate than others. not a fualt of the company's though.
By far the best job i ever had
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2017
Staff and Management are superb. Pay is good, benefits bonuses and incentives, full coverage insurance, 401k, ping pong table, comfortable work environment. Working for Asurion was by far the best move i made in my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.