Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

Good entry level pay
Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2014
Cons: short lunches
I started off working the phones and the pay was considerably better than other call center positions in my area. The company is constantly expanding into new markets and customers so there is a fair amount of job growth opportunities. Above a frontline agent though the pay is highly department based but with little accountability for work generated. My department meets client obligations and is paid less than other departments that consistently fail, which can be frustrating for morale.
Fast paced
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Crestview, FLDecember 20, 2014
Every day I'd go into work and sit at my desk/cubicle, pull up all my programs, clock in and start taking phone calls. I was tech support for directv, so I assisted customers over the phone with troubleshooting and/or ordering new products. My co-workers were nice and fun to be around. Managers did their jobs well. I enjoyed talking to people from all over the country.
difficult place to work
Sr. Director, Regulatory Counsel (Current Employee), Nashville TNDecember 17, 2014
Every day was a non-stop session of conference calls with little time to reflect. The pace is always full speed and there is almost never a break. In 3 years I probably took lunch 6 times.
Great environment and workplace
Tech Coach (Former Employee), PhoenixDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasion and nice environment.
Cons: bad management and hr
The workplace is great and it's a very comfortable environment to be in. The upper management is a complete joke though. I was also forced to file a discrimination form as they fired me while on insurance/doctor approved medical leave.
Productive , oriented
Tech support (Former Employee), Phoenix,azDecember 16, 2014
Best job anyone can ever work at,refer anyone to this job , a typical day of work went by fast by all the excitement of helping people and getting the job done.
Nice Work Enviroment
Quality Assurance Automated Tester (Current Employee), Sterling, VADecember 15, 2014
Good place to work with a great team of people. Nice work culture that is built to strive in. Great support from competent individuals.
Pins and needles
Premier Software Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 14, 2014
Pros: benefits/pay
Cons: job security
The benefits are pretty decent and they offer bonus incentives which can be difficult to get. They want the resolution time to be quick yet want you to create a great customer experience. I have found that this company is more concerned about the call resolution time. A customer survey can really mess you up and Asurion's constant evaluations make me feel like I am on pins and needles. You are just a number here and there isn't job security. They say that there's constant advancement opportunities but I beg to differ. What's worse is that I relocated from up north for this position, left my family and friends behind, and sold my house only to feel that I might not have a job next month.
Good Job!
Reverse Logistics (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 6, 2014
This is a good place to work to see a lot of cool phones tablets & much more.

This is also a fast pace work environment
fun people with long hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Klamath Falls, ORDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great wages, great people
Cons: short lunches, management is irritable
At asurion, you sit at a desk for 8+ hours a day, deal with rude customers and on top of the customers some of the management likes to give sarcastic answers with attitude. The benefits were, I got trained in call center expectations, the coworkers were awesome to work with, they all helped each other with what they could. The worst part of the job were the minority customers that called in yelling, screaming, cursing, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers, I made a lot of close friends there.
Fun and actively try to achieve goals
CCR (Current Employee), Klamath Falls, ORDecember 1, 2014
Pros: the pay rate and the medical benefits. also the many other benefits as well.
Cons: the hours of which i go to work and get off work.
Typical day at work is answering the Directv phones for technical support, some days we have breifings, some days we have coachings. This job is one hundred percent customer service.
Wonderful
Technical Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2014
i love this place. I would tell anyone to try it if you like talking on the phone.

I love technology and if you do then its for you.
job was about 1 mile from home
Team Lead/Trainer/Repair Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 1, 2014
fun, always something new at work and also job was close to home.
Great environment and great support in thne workplace.
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Decatur, GANovember 30, 2014
Everything about this company is great. You will have everything you need from the employees and trainers. They have great compensation and benefits.
Love this company!
/ATAC Reship/Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 29, 2014
I worked for Asurion for 3 years. I ended up having to take FMLA due to medical reasons, as a result I resigned to have more time to recover. They were very understanding, and offered to give my job back once I recovered. I'm currently trying to get my job back with them now :).
Excellent
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 29, 2014
Asurion is a excellent company to work for. Friendly, and professional, yet fun work environment. Never had problems with co-workers or management. Management engage and assist in every way they can.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with various customer with different knowledge on the device.
Great for those who are able to stay at home
Customer Technical Representative (Former Employee), Work at homeNovember 27, 2014
Working for Asurion WAH it was like working at a call center but in your own confined space. It had to be noise free with no distractions and you could not leave that work space during your scheduled work hours. I went through a three week classroom training and then two weeks of on the job training with some calls. I had classmates of about 20 who undertook the training along side me. We had a group chat during production so I could chat with them as well while taking calls. The management for the most part was not bad. If we had any questions we could email them. The hardest part of my job was there was a sales quota that we had to make each month so meeting it was quite tricky. The most enjoyable part of it was the actual job of troubleshooting.
Great Company
Assist customers (Former Employee), nashville tnNovember 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches, parties, monthly bonuses, great benifits, attendance
Cons: shift bids
I was employed for almost 4 years. Great company to work for however the schedule shift bids is what stresses a lot of people out. when you have kids and schedule changes every 3 or 6 months that's effecting your schedule with your kids. I never had a night shift because I worked hard to reach my goals monthly in order to get great options for schedules when the shift bid was open. You can grow with the company and make AMAZING money however you have to prepare yourself for the shifts. Some managers play favoritism however you have to learn to go with the flow and if your doing your job right they cannot bring you down. I loved working for Asurion and would go back if I was to be offered a mon-fri job with day shift. It can be stressful due to angry customers but the pay is great and worth it.
Waste of time!!
Work at home Service Representative (Former Employee), KentuckyNovember 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I was offered the position. Went thru orientation calls via Adobe room, went thru virtual chair chair, picked out my schedule and was given start date, had to take 45 minute commute for drug test, was given a specific date to purchase equipment which included ,$69.99 phone and $49.99 headset, only to be told that I could not get the job now because my internet speed so too slow. The requirements were 5.0 M which is what I was getting but they said once software is downloaded it would slow down. This was a complete waste of time and money. They should have performed the computer as a part of the "initial" hiring process, then I wouldn't have wasted Tim doing the trainings, and I also wouldn't have purchased that expensive equipment. I also gave my 2 week notice at my job, thank God I was able to withdraw that.
Overall great company
Senior Vendor Manager - Care Outsourcing (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 24, 2014
Overall a very great company, work/life balance, and benefits. Amazing opportunity for growth. Management team is amazing and easy to communicate with. The hardest part of working for this company is they are located in Nashville, TN. I've learned a lot in the short time I've worked there.
productive place to work
CSR1 (Former Employee), Meridian, MSNovember 22, 2014
great opportunities to grow within a medium scale call center, learning the processes of sales bill pays and quick but effective customer service

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more