Asurion Employee Reviews

Found 1,025 reviews matching the search
stressful
Verizon Tech Coach (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 10, 2017
They allow their clients to dictate what they expect from their employees making it very difficult to meet what they want their employees to do. The pay is good but the stress isn't worth it.
productive and fun place to gain experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2017
Asurion was a great place to work for. I learned all about phone insurance. I was offered great benefits and bonus programs. The environment was uplifting and enjoyable team leaders.
asurion was great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2017
Great place to work. Just wasn't a good fit for me. Im looking for something different. I have nothing more to say about asurion it was a good company to work for.
Customer Experience Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLMay 9, 2017
I have enjoyed working here at Asurion. They offer great benefits as well as career training and advancement opportunities. Our local site has games and opportunities to earn bonuses and we have many locations throughout the United States and globally.
good environment but stressful
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 9, 2017
They provide a great work environment and are able to help within reason, but constant changes in procedure cause great stress. Coaches are helpful but can't really do much.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
stress, constant changes
nice benefits and awesome break room, relaxtion room and gym
Customer Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 8, 2017
poor management; they are not trained properly. they treat everyone like they're stupid. management gets to involved with gossip and employees personal lives
Change happy..
Manager IT (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2017
Asurion is change-happy. Expect reorganizations every few months that effect your day to day. If you can dodge the change or deal with it well, Asurion isn't a bad place to work for.

Asurion is fast paced and IT savvy. There are a lot of interesting projects and products to get involved in. I do feel from the perspective of a back off IT Manager, that Asurion is grew too fast and has the scars to show it.

I don't agree how annual performance reviews are done and "merit increases" are embarrassingly low. Most salaried employees will have a bonus on top of their salary which is pretty substantial.

The people and facilities are all great. I really enjoy where I worked and who I worked with. Unfortunately the re-orgs and changes are starting to hamper my personal career growth.
Pros
Great people and locations
Cons
Too frequent reorgs
Poor Management
Receiving Inspection Lead (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMay 8, 2017
Company has some very inexperienced management running the company. They want high production and low wages! Advancement is impossible unless you are in one of the "clicks'.
Poor
Premier Support Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
i worked there for two years, they changed their entire policy for employees and the way we deal with customers. i have never been in a place that claimed to be so employee centered, and never listened to the real concerns of the employees/
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Terrible place to work, they under pay the employees and offer the worst benefits
Customer Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
The initial training did not prepare us for what we would actually experience. I saw multiple peer advisors actually yell at other new hires when asking questions or asking for help and the trainer only focused on a small group while the rest of us were ignored. Shift bids were also unfairly done as they were based solely on attendance and testing, so god forbid you get sick or something unexpected happens and the only shifts offered were the worst as well. We are completely under paid for the expected amount of work. their idea of an incentive for working overtime is pizza and wings (the hot and ready version). Ive never been more insulted and less motivated to work anywhere before. Id discourage anyone thinking of applying to the phoenix area call centers to seriously rethink it and hold out for something else. the stress and the minimal pay is not worth the stomach ulcers that you'll ultimately get fired for even if you have a doctors note as they are notorious for firing people who call in, even if it is for legitimate reasons and appropriate documents are provided to them.
great place to work
Lean Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 7, 2017
production line fixing cell phones. I learned to take apart phones an replace the parts an put it back together. management was great. its a great culture. no hard parts. the job it self was the most enjoyable
Productive and Great place to work at.
Operations Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 7, 2017
My first experience with Asurion was as an intern. I learned a lot.I also had a good hands-on experience and training. Everyone is willing to help you succeed. It's a friendly and great place to work at.
Pros
Team lunch, Good Energy
Cons
Very busy place
Horrible company to work for
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2017
The company initially makes you feel welcomed and the truth is they lack compassion and empathy for employees. The Operations Managers are disrespectful, liars that are truly sad to watch.
Asurion is fantastic
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 5, 2017
I had a great time at Asurion, I learned a lot and the work was meaningful and enjoyable. I actually regret leaving when I did and would go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Relaxed, good atmosphere
Gun and benefial place ti work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 5, 2017
The pay was great the benefits were awesome I even had a incident where I had to be off for something medical and was able to receive some pay while I was off we got PTO that occurred quickly so could take time off with pay instead of missing a day without pay we even got raises in time
Overall nice place to be
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2017
I loved asurion for the work but overall did not like the company. I was never really noticed for my achievements but had to do what I had to do to take care of my family
Pros
Ping pong table, massage chair, taco Tuesday
Cons
Not being recognized for achievements, being micro managed
It's ok but needs improvement
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 4, 2017
Asurion itself is a good company. No decent work/life balance. Cannot use PTO like they claim, as u never get to use it. They don't care what u have going on outside of work, they expect I to be there all the time. Micromanagement is horrible and the managers are not flexible.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Never let u use your PTO, micromanagement in every area, horrible work/life balance.
Fun work environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORMay 3, 2017
Asurion was a fun company to work for with the many different pay benefits that were offered to make working there a little more competitive. The company would also provide the center with extra money to do engaging activities at the center like having BBQ days.
Awesome
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 3, 2017
This is a fun place to work if you need somewhere to go as a first job. They really treat the employees special always a party going on. Managers are awesome
Pros
party work place
Cons
don't pay enough
transition from sprint
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDMay 1, 2017
job description has stayed the same. transition from another company to asurion. job is at-will with no clear direction of growth within company. customers hate the transition. management has changed 3 times within a 2 months time. repairs are now easier with more parts available to work on devices and their specific needs. benefits kicked in as soon as you enrolled.
benefits
Cons
management, scheduling, communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval