Asurion

Asurion Employer Reviews

Corporate Setting With local incentives
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 27, 2014
A typical day would consist of a corporate environment including checking emails that are later revoked and maintaining company security via ID badges and password regulations.
Productive Workplace with Good Values and Poor Management
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Phonix, AZSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: job and training are great
Cons: management needs better training
The job itself was great, easy phone calls and great tools to help you do a good job. The training was very well done and did a great job at preparing you to do your job well. Since the company is so new in Arizona, management did not receive such a great training experience. None of them knew how to get in contact with HR and when I needed to apply for maternity leave no one knew how I could do so. When I finally found out how to get ahold of HR they did not respond to my emails, phone calls or instant messages and I was ultimately let go due to an unapproved medical leave while I was on bed rest due to complications in my pregnancy. This job is great if you aren't expecting to need medical leave!
Great if they don't have all hands on deck
DIRECTV Tech Support Agent (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2014
GREAT WHEN THE SYSTEM IS NOT OVER TAXED...When they have all hands on deck (LOTS OF AGENTS ON PHONES) the system comes to a crawl. Links inside of citrix do not load and they say you have a INTERNET CONNECTION ISSUE,VIRUS or System issue. Yet all windows move freely inside of citrix. The only thing they would do is rebuild profile, however links and passwords would re-populate. Had all those checked and still had the trouble and it was like we refuse to create a new profile.
Productive, very fun place to work
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: $25 quiktrip gas card every 4 hours of overtime, loving supervisors
Cons: no personal cubicle/space
Most supervisors were great and understood personal situations that needed extra attention away from work. Asurion had great benefits and offered extra incentives to do overtime. Overtime was not mandatory but voluntary up to 28 hours a week. We could also donate our TOP time to a co-worker in need. They have internet for our personal business while on lunch or breaks. They were very much so interested in their employees well being and peace of mind to get a break from the desk and get back to it refreshed. And THAT is very important, when will these companies realize that. Less stress=better work and production time. Common sense fortune 500 whiz!
great place to to work
Help Desk/Tech Support (Former Employee), Antioch, TNSeptember 22, 2014
great place to work, great management fun people to work with
good
PSS Premier Enhanced Support Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: ping pong
Cons: 365 days a year
Good people to work for, inbound calls you get to meet people all over the us.
Working from home - can't be beat that!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: being at home
Cons: no actual face-to-face interaction with others.
I currently work from home. In shorts and a t-shirt in my own home. I enjoy it.
Asurion has greate tools that you can utilize for your support.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch on holidays and pin pong table.
Cons: back to back calls and providing solutions in 15 minutes or less.
I used my multi-tasking and tech-savvy skills to resolve challenging customer issues including device-related troubleshooting, billing, service inquiries and more.
GREAT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: got to keep your scores high
THE JOB IS GREAT, working there you can grow fast with the company and be able to move you quick. I enjoy myself there.
Fun work place
Customer service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no cons
I enjoyed working for Asurion. it is a great place to work. I learned so much from working at Asurion.
Taking calls and resolving issues over the phone.
ccr (Current Employee), Klamath Falls OregonSeptember 15, 2014
I feel this job is a great place to start, However face to face communication, and physical activity is lacking in this position,
I learned to strive for perfection at this job while using patience.
My management staff is good but needs more one on one communication with the employees.
The hardest part of the job is patience while striving to succeed.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the sound of a smile in the customers voice at the end of the call.
Productive work environment up to date building/equipment
Enhanced Support Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2014
Asurion was a great place to work the only reason I left was because of medical reasons.
Job Security and Benefits are Great
SERVICE NETWORK SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Sterling, VASeptember 13, 2014
Working 9 to 5. No micro-managing. Pay isn't that great. Great benefits and job security.
good work enviroment
BILLINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: no supervisors to assist you if needed help
very good work environment easy job only problem no supervisors after 10 pm to assist you with any problems
Verizon Tech Coach (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: plenty of opportunity to earn bonuses, plenty of free food and perks, excellent pay
Cons: very quick to fire even if there are extenuating circumstances causing you to miss time.
Great place to work, although training could have been more well-planned and covered more of what you would actually be doing on the job day-in and day-out. This is not reflective of the actual training team, but rather the lesson plans developed in-house.

There was a little too much focus on call-time, with not enough focus on quality of the call... But this is typical in call centers, so it is what it is...

Great people, well-managed, nice facilities, overall excellent place to have worked. I just wish they would have come up with a better alternative to being let-go...
Tedious Job with little to no advancement
CCR (Current Employee), MississippiSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: breaks, lunch, healthcare
Cons: boring, no challenge, impossible to advance, stress at times
It an easy job but it will get boring. You get a call, pull up a script, finish the call, get a new call, wash, lather, and repeat.
I learned more about customer services and sales working here.
I enjoyed my co-workers, not management.
Was a great Job as NEW but Asurion ruined the employee experience
Customer care rep (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, equipment well kept, incentives and bonuses
Cons: out sourced employee care un-feeling and disconnected to needs
The company NEW I was originally hired into was the most wonderful job you could wish for, with respect and fairness to customers and employees alike. The company merged with Asurion and the employees became un important and customers have express discontent with treatment and service to me personally. I was greatly disappointed by third party CIGNA out source employee care and their neglect of employee needs and refusal to provide services at all cost. This is my experience, but has been confirmed by current employees that feel unimportant because of CIGNA.
The customers were wonderful and easy to deal with but management micro managed to the point of un-needed stress on good employee customer relations.
n/a
Recruiter (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNSeptember 2, 2014
The best part about working for Asurion is that feedback is always welcome. From the CEO down to the front line associate, everyone has an opportunity to provide input that can make a change in our operating model and culture.
Great atmosphere and amazing employees
Full-time Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Russellville, ARSeptember 2, 2014
Worked there for a total of 3 years. Advancement is based on your performance but management will work with employees to help provide advancement opportunities.
Great opportunity for right person
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Antioch, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Great working environment, relaxed.. not too stressed! Growing company .. opportunities for advancement

About Asurion

For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions – Read more