Asurion Employee Reviews in United States

Asurion Review
Customer Service Rep. and Tech... (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 8, 2016
I like working for Asurion, they are fair and a fun company. I would have loved to continue to work for them but since AT&T took over they are getting rid of the whole Work At Home program. So we have to the end of the year to look for work.
Pros
good pay, good benefits.
Unprofessional Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNMay 4, 2016
The position was very easy since there was a script to follow. The policy are difficult to explain to customers at time. Since this is a cell insurance company that is ran like car insurance. Management was non-exsistant. I learned how to be self sufficient here.
Best place I've ever worked!!
Customer Service/Tech Support/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 15, 2016
I loved working here. Only left because I moved out of state. The managers I had were amazing. The company really takes care of their employees. If you come to work on time and show up everyday and do your job, you will go far here. Lot's of perks here too!
Pros
Free coffee, give aways and contests all the time, great bonuses!
Cons
crazy hours sometimes.
Friendly, Nice Air about the place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLJune 28, 2016
The people working at the place were always friendly, willing to understand any problem you had going on.
The training was fun, hands on, easy to understand.
Pros
breaks, friendly, specials
Cons
the job in general
Claim Service Represenative
Support Floor Lead (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJuly 10, 2016
Assisting customers with filing claims for cell phones. A great organization to work. They provide competitive pay. Plus you get to work from home which is always great.
Pros
Monthly bonuses.
Cons
Customers can be irate at times.
not great to work at
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 20, 2016
asurion was not the best place to work at the management was not very helpful and reliable and there were lots of unsafe things that have happen while I was employed there but they do pay you for training which is nice.
Good company with opportunity for growth
Supervisor - DirecTV Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2016
Solid company with good growth potential. Pay is a bit low for the expectations of the position. Incentives are offered but are not a significant portion of pay.
Pros
Work from Home, flexible with time off.
Cons
Low pay
Great Company
Senior Associate - IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 28, 2016
Pros

I love working for Asurion. I've met some of the nicest people in the management team and everyone really cares.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Its working.
Pros
I love working for Asurion.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Call Center enviroment -
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTApril 7, 2016
Very friendly and almost family like atmosphere with most employees and upper management. Working and collaborating closely with employees on the team was a typical day at Asurion.
Pros
Good team of people to work with. Close to home
Cons
Closed center and dissolved to corporate hq in TN
nice place to work with advancements
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMay 13, 2016
Had plenty of work to do, so time past by fast. I was able to see all the different personalities of people, because of the type of position that I held. The management was very respectful. The co workers are very nice and helpful.
I liked working at Asurion with the support we received from the internal management. Advancement could be considered slow moving.
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 5, 2015
I am a goal oriented individual who needs very little supervision. I know how to motivate other individuals to get them to come to work and enjoy themselves and feeling that what they are doing is important. I am a team oriented individual and enjoy helping others reach their goals while completing personal achievement's first.
Pros
clean working environment, well stocked vending machines, great benefits
Cons
upper management support from director
Work hard no play
director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 9, 2015
If you like working hard, getting paid, but little to no free time then this is the place for you. It usually takes a consulting type to thrive and survive in a very political environment like Asurion.

Great revenue model and tight relationships at with mobile carriers. Fast paced, challenging work for the right person.
Pros
Challenging work and advancement
Cons
Churn and burn
amazing people to work with
technical support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 5, 2015
the only issue is schedules they refuse to work with you hr is no help she is a joke they don't tell you that you have to be flexible with time or location until well into training when you come to them with concern's hr tells you while she rudely eats really loud that its not her problem
Pros
benifits
Cons
hr and hours
Productive, unique, and fun workplace
DTV tech support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 13, 2016
Working at Asurion is like a home. I was very comfortable at work. I learned many things with troubleshooting and using the different systems. Management is great and very helpful at all times.
Welcoming environment
Customer Service Rep/Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 22, 2015
I favored that they were looking to grow from within with higher positions. So you were constantly there striving for better knowing your hard work would pay off.
Pros
You were able to earn raises monthly by meeting numbers
Cons
Better equipment needed
It was great until AT & T took over DirecTV
Assist DirecTV (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeMay 7, 2016
Asurion could've handled the transition of the demise of Work at Home for DirecTV much better. They're motto of "Business as usual" did not take into consideration employees' feelings about the uncertainty of their jobs.
not to bad
Premier Technical Support, Oct (Current Employee) –  Antioch, TNJuly 3, 2016
I like the company but you get some supervisors who are more concerned about metrics versus their techs also favoritism is a big thing as well.
Pros
good pay
Cons
constant changes in what we are required to do
Excellent work environment with excellent room for growth.
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 18, 2016
This is a very fast paced environment. You will get out of it what you put into it. I had a knack for wanting to be higher in the leadership to help define what customer service is.
good place since it was new
Premier Solutions Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2016
met alot of awesome people typical day taking inbound calls for tech support for wireless customers. promoted too many young kids in my opinon fresh out of high school
Terrific Experience
Regional Account Manager AT&T Account (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2016
Depending on what position you hold at Asurion, you are given much responsibility and freedom to go forward and achieve the company/client and personal goals.
Pros
Appreciated