At Home Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Good enviroment, easy going
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Kent, OHJune 28, 2016
A typical day at work woukd be arrving to my client home do some cleaning, feed or bayh my client,prep for dinner,get my client ready for bed. Each day i learn more and more about my client like what they like or dislike and if theres a certain way they like things done. Mangement is pretty great they are always calling me with someone new or for fill ins. i rarely see my coworkers .The hardest part of my job would be letting go a client and the most enjoyable would be meeting new clients.
The worst place I have ever worked.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 25, 2016
This was pure chaos from the word go. The entire staff including management were all new when I got there. And more staff were either leaving or being let go in the time I was there. Nobody knew what they were supposed to do or how to do it. It was a very negative environment.
Pros
Great benefits. Good co workers.
Cons
Inexperienced management and poor orientation.
Would Never Work Here Again
Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 28, 2016
If you like EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED MANAGEMENT WITH HORIBLE, VOLATILE, ATTITUDES THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! If you would like to receive next to nothing in payment in exchange for a broken back....then this company is for you. I could have demanded serious compensation...considering the fact that they sent me 5 foot 130 pound to a 300+ pound individual who was non-ablatory with no lift, sliding board, or help. I hurt my back when I was refused any help...I was out for over a week with NO compensation! There were so many HORIBLE things about this company...I can not even begin to express the issues. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME OR BODY!
Pros
Cons
everything
an okay place to work if you like going to homes
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Gibson, MSApril 6, 2016
It was stressing on some days because most of the clients want you to do things that are not in your job description because you are in their homes. I liked when the clients had other family members over because it gave me time to other things around the house while their company entertained them.
Accommodating, pleasant environment
Caregiver / Companion (Current Employee) –  Exeter, RIMay 28, 2016
This is a family owned company who is very caring and honest. I worked for this company 4 years ago. They are very accommodating with clients as well as staff. They offer flexibility and are always willing to help with team work. The staff has matched me up with clients that would fit my qualifications and locations that work for me.The clients I have worked with are mostly seniors. I have worked in numerous ways helping seniors in home with daily living skills and out in the community. I have had the pleasure of meeting some very special people and the job is very rewarding. Seniors are happy to see you and appreciate your help. The hardest part is when a client is having a bad day but with patience and kindness it works out in the end.
Pros
You provide the days, times, hours you are available to work. They try to find clients that fit with your schedules.
Cons
Some clients pass and you move on to other clients
Fun to be with them.
Private Caregiver, At Home Senior Care (Former Employee) –  Rutland, VTMarch 17, 2016
Worked with them privately and at a nursing facility. Learned something new every day. Management was good. Enjoyed working with coworkers. The hardest part was losing a resident. The most enjoyable was being with them and letting them know we care.
Pros
Once in a while I got to share a drink with them.
Cons
Just having to leave.
Very unprofessional and unorganized
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 13, 2016
Very unprofessional work place...The people in the mane office are very rude...They act as if their employees are super humans and they dont have a complete understanding with each other...One supervisor will tell you one thing just for another to tell you that they were telling you wrong...Neither supervisor has a professional vocabulary and the homes of residents are unhumane...Residents are left without supplies that is needed to be given care and poor work hours for underpaid aids
Pros
Cons
poor work hours...underpaid for long term residents
Great place to work, with a family based atmosphere!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 7, 2016
I am a supervisor here with At Home Healthcare and it is a great business to work for. I started out as clerical support a few years back and made my way to a supervisor position. Great place to start a career with, and tons of advancement opportunities.
Fun workplace with staff the cared about the patients well being
Home Maker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2016
Great place to work. Hardest part of the job was leaving the patients and my co-workers to be a dedicated home maker for the past 5 years. Both roles are rewarding. Now that my children are school age, I am ready to return to my CNA role full time.

Typical day on the job for my former CNA experience included general CNA duties.
enjoy my clients
Special Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 6, 2016
Caregiver for my clients, cleaning, assisting with trasfering. I enjoy being able to listen and dedicating at least a couple of minutes with my clients so they would not feel more alone than they already are.
Great workplace with great people.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Gallatin, TNJuly 11, 2016
If you need training in any certain area they will help train you! They go out of their way to make sure you have the hours you need.
Pros
Meeting new people, friendly staff
Cons
Short shifts.
Have nice meetings
CNA (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 25, 2016
I love my job and enjoy my patients. I will listen to my patient and learn more about the patient just by listening. When assisting with daily duty with the patient she would read the daily paper. She would show me different recipes when cooking in the kitchen.
i love it and the people i work with
home aide (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 18, 2016
I love the group of lady i work with my boss is the best and her staff but what I love it the people I take care of they make my day seeing them everyday would not change nothing about it
productive
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 18, 2016
Great place to work. Just needs to offer benefits. I love working with the clients and the flexibility of the job. I would recommend this job to any caregiver straight from school.
ok
CBA Program Coordinator/Timekeeping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXApril 1, 2016
An close knit family workplace. My typical work day as a timekeeper is to come in check the voicemail then start data entry of the employee's time and hours worked the days before.
Personal Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 26, 2016
Busy days,learned more responsibility management is great,hardest part of job is losing clients enjoyable part is helping others
Pros
helping others
8 hours a day 5 days a week caring for kids
Daycare Provider (Former Employee) –  Winfield, KSMarch 24, 2016
Trial experience in self employment. I was Searching for a good balance between work life and Home life with my family, Children and expected child on the way.
Poor Work Place
pca (Former Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 10, 2015
The company is very unprofessional. There is never enough work hours but yet they are always calling at all hours to get you to fill in. Overtime pay is not available and no benefits. They do not respect employees. Half the time they would never send my paycheck and would offer to pay me the following week. Also when I call to resolve things I never get threw to anyone and they always say they will call back but never do. The dickson TN office is the worst officw to work for out of all them. Save yourself the hassle & work for another company.
At Home Healthcare
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, TNJuly 3, 2016
Overall a good place to work, not much opportunity for raises after the first year. I enjoy having one on one time with patients.
worked on your own
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Gallatin, TNMarch 19, 2016
I enjoy working with patients in there home. I get to meet the family and you get attached easy. Learn a lot about how other people live.
Pros
patients close to home
Cons
part time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at At Home Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

At Home Healthcare Reviews by Location