At Home Healthcare

At Home Healthcare United States Employee Reviews

Job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Bolivar, TNApril 21, 2015
This company is okay to work with. Sometimes they call you to work cases at the last minutes but there are plenty of hours to get if you are available. This is a home health job so I don't have coworkers.
Very stressful place to work & large turn over rate.
SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: management, pay, benefits
My first impression when I began working here was positive until my first day and realized everyone in the office had been with the company less than 6 months. Management micro-managed and didn't train office well but expected us to know details that we were never told. Also comes across as a christian company but this turned out to be fake and they don't care as long as the money rolls in. Towards the end of working with this company they bullied me and my life was very stressful. I would NOT recommend working here. However, if you are a field nurse and don't work in the office this company may work for you.
Pleasant and Hectic
Medical Assistant/CNA (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: experience in the field
Cons: not enough hours
I loved working for this company but they have no benefits. They worked a 40 hour week. It sometimes was not worth the drive for the pay. Sometimes very unorganized and would not hire anyone for extra help in the office. I was qualified and they still never hired me as I ask for a position in the office. Regulations and rules changed constantly.
An uncaring and unprofessional management.
Employee (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: i cannot honestly think of one positive thing about this company.
Cons: management doesn't support the staff. management plays favorites. very difficult place to work.
You are expected to perform your job with very little training.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with co-workers who were constantly unprofessional and unreliable.
Focused on meeting financial goals
Clinical Support (Former Employee), Tyler, TxSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: always received pay on time
Cons: poor management, unprofessional execs & owner
Company focus has shifted. Although the management team parades around with client/employee focus, the real focus is profit. Management is unprofessional and unethical.

The company has a high turnover rate but management refuses to look for the issues.

Benefits have been reduced. No salary increases given for last several years. Management gave reasoning that profit not high enough. 401K was discontinued. No longer get annual scrub allowance.
Providing a helping hand to elders
At Home Care Assistant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: shifts are always available, competitive pay
Cons: mileage is not compensated, poor communication
Office staff tries to work with your personal schedule and availability. I enjoy meeting the various clients and helping them to live more comfortably by assisting with their daily activities. The down side is that a case isn't ever permanent, a client could no longer need services or a schedule could change. Also shifts and clients are placed all over Nashville. As a healthcare assistant a few typical tasks include: cooking meals, cleaning residence, bathing the client, feeding the client, helping with exercises and much more.
Very organize and friendly agency
Certified Nurse Assistant/Cargiver (Former Employee), Mokena IlSeptember 22, 2014
The management and environment was great.My clients was very friendly and caring.
must have good people skills
RN previously LPN (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNSeptember 11, 2014
independence pro
schedule con- freq errors- inner office staff with issues

BEST patients ever!
Awful place to work; the Management sucks, trust noone
Therapist (Former Employee), TexasAugust 24, 2014
Pros: car if f/t
Cons: no real support, they don't care, too many favorites
Company is not good, management doesn't care, they lie, trick you, leave you! All about the dollar. Awful management skills and office staff that's rude to the workers
Its okay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Stone Mountain, GAAugust 22, 2014
I really don't have any complaints or issues I just wished it was more clients to work with. I didn't receive a lot of work.
Great employer
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2014
This was one of the best jobs I have ever had. The different clients I met and co workers where all friendly
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: short breaks
I get paid every week, pay is really good, staff is very friendly. I love working there.
I like working in peoples homes and being a self starter
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 8, 2014
Pros: making my own hours
Cons: compnay closed
Caring for clients, following care plans and making the client happy
feels like family
Pediatric Timekeeper (Current Employee), Tyler, TXApril 28, 2014
just like they say it feels like family. I can't believe it is such a productive and relaxed environment.
Great
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Jackson, TNMarch 26, 2014
My job deals with assisting my clients with every day daily activities
Challenging but rewarding
RN Compliance and Support (Current Employee), Tyler, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: insurance, 401k, company car (field clinician), paid time off
Cons: salaried position
At Home Healthcare gives you the ability to lead a family life and a professional life at the same time. Over the past 17 years, I have experienced many changes that were rewarding. I have had the opportunity for my career advancement and education to help me be successful in the different roles that I obtained. I have learned how to be a manager, coder, OASIS Specialist, educate staff and work hard towards my goals. Patients are the first and foremost important part of this company. The hardest part of the job is not shutting down after you leave work due to the loyalty that you feel to get the job completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing clinicians understand the value of home care and assisting the clinicians to understand what is expected in their roles.
Self satrting and motivational job
Certified Nursing Asst. / Customer Service (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2014
Must be a self starter with little to no supervision. Need more full time and cases that the employees could take.
The love of my job
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNDecember 4, 2013
Pros: love my patience's
Cons: never enough hours
Providing companionship and conversation, stabilization and assistance with walking, preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items, providing medication reminders and appointment reminders. Performing light housekeeping tasks, washing and ironing laundry, running errands ,accompanying clients to appointments, assisting with bathing, grooming toileting and incontinence issues. Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds, ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach. Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions, ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect , ability to adapt to various living environments and locations, ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
I have learned to care for those who can't care for themselves or have limited range of motion.
Co-workers are friendly, always extending a hand when you need help.
Hardest part of my job is leaving my patient for long periods of time and not knowing if they are being properly looked after.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am helping someone continue to live life without them feeling alone or left out of the world.
Overall great job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 14, 2013
Pros: meeting new people. management work with your schedule.
Cons: dont get time and a half for overtime.
Despite not getting paid time and a half for overtime, there's always work available to earn xtra money. The different families you meet are nice people.
cleaners
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Tyler, TXNovember 14, 2013
didn't do anything but clean... lots of travel and very little pay

At Home Healthcare Salaries