At my home

At my home Employee Reviews

Life as a Homemaker/Avon Representative
Homemaker (Current Employee), Lexington, SCMarch 25, 2014
Pros: i can takes breaks without asking anyone, i can go on a walk, basically do what i want, when i want.
Cons: no paycheck, not a lot of outside interaction with others.
I get up at 6:15, cook breakfast, get my son off to school. Check
e-mails, clean house, exercise, take care of the family pet. Make
any necessary appointments, run errands. I do yard work when it is needed. Cook supper, do laundry, help with homework. I get my
son ready for his next day at school. I have so enjoyed, and still do
being a Homemaker, I have always been organized, flexible, easy to get along with, never moody, a happy person. Also take of all
financials(Keeping up with and paying bills).
Working with people who owned a family pizzzaria.
Full time caretaker for my terminally ill parents (Former Employee), Groveland, FLMay 8, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Learning how to flip a pizza! Learning the use of cash register.
Being surrounded by alot of smart, interesting & nice executives and learning much from them.
Young & Rubicam (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2012
Pros: being depended upon.
Cons: the traveling and long hours.
Co-workers were always cordial and always greeted you kindly every morning. Management was always approachable. I reported to two EVP's. They really counted on me and trusted me and my judgement. The hardest part of the job was I was needed to work extremely long hours (60-80 yours per week). The most enjoyable part of the job was all the interesting people I met and how I was always treated with respect.
I get up at 5:00 A.M and cook, and get the kids ready for school then i take them to school and then my friends brings her kids to me .
Stay at Home Mother (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2012
Pros: i love to watch the kids play and help them to learn the numbers and. abc.
Cons: take naps and cook for them when they get up from there naps
I been working with kids for 12 years and it is so fun to learn how much they grown up and ask all kinds of question.