ATA Retail Services

ATA Retail Services Employer Reviews

Great Part Time Job
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2013
Fun place, very flexible work schedule. extremely accomidating to personel schedule. great ability to work independantly
Overall Review is a 5 star rating.
Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 20, 2013
Pros: flexible hours.
Cons: none so far!
> Go to receiving
> Pick up boxes of inventory
Management is pleasant as are co-workers. the job has an easy plan to follow, very concise. I enjoy being in different environments vs. the same daily.
Unfair to employees and no raises, inconsistent in rules
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), CASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: working and managing own time
Cons: no raises, constant chg of mgrs. rules changing constantly, uncaring to employees, no benefits
Enjoyed working pt and managing time, convenient to my lifestyle
Fun Place to work
Temporary Worker/ Fill in Where Needed (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: alot of freedom as long as the work got done.
Cons: only temp worker so no benefits or paid time off
All the people were very nice. Work Environment was open and fun.
ata
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2013
typical merchandising job. Same consistant daily duties. Very simple work.
awsome place to work. especially for a single moms
scanner (Former Employee), goodlettsville tnApril 11, 2013
Pros: good hours family oriented easiest job ever!!!
Cons: pay. insurance
this is a busy fast paced company. family oriented. good learning experience.
Stay away from this company
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 5, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: poor pay. no incentive. lousy t.m.'s
I still work for ATA but I'm looking for something else. They do not give you enough time to do the work. They expect you to enter your time and your order on your own time. They do not pay for mileage. The Territory Manager in our area is a snob. She treats everyone like they are 5 years old and totally incapable of doing anything right. We just lost – more... our Supervisor who was wonderful. He trusted us and showed respect for us. The Territory Manager hired the stupidest merchandiser to replace him! This girl can't put a decent sentence together. The merchandiser who should have been promoted was brilliant and creative and she up and quit. Fortunately for her, she had a lot of money and really didn't need the job. But then, they told me the T.M. only came to our area once in about five years so she really didn't know us. We get e-mails every day (you have to read those on your own time, too) and they are constantly telling us we have to get permission to return items and permission to go over what they call Target Time. It's a "Mother may I" type of company. If you like raising your hand and getting permission to go to the bathroom then this is for you! If not, stay as far away from this company as you can. Oh, and don't expect pay raises unless you call 25 cents per year a raise!!!! – less
I hated working for ATA
Suprvisor (Former Employee), New Yor, NYMarch 21, 2013
Pros: work close to home
Cons: hard work, poor pay, unreasonalble expectations
This company is very unorganized. They never give you enough time to do a job correctly. They lie continuously. Even for a part time job, it sucks.

18cdqccuk5ncgacj – December 22, 2013

I agree. ATA is unorganized and full of liars. My boss was the worst!!

Time standards difficult to meet
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2012
Pros: working early morning hours
Cons: difficulty meeting specific time frames
I really enjoyed working at ATA Retail Services, however I found that the policies of the company and time frame allotted in the stores were too difficult to meet. The products have a specific area within a store that they should be placed, and often times this was not done. Therefore, I was consistently having to move items to the location they belonged – more... which was very time consuming. I had even asked my supervisor to show me how these time frames could be accomplished, and she did show me, however, items were placed in locations that were not congruent to the schematic of store, and I felt that their philosophy of "correct item, correct location" was not adhered to completely. I was putting in time on my own, making sure the products were properly located, and this caused a problem with my having too many hours reported. – less
This place is a work hard place.
putaway (Current Employee), Goodlettsville, TNSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: the work is real easy and the hours were great
Cons: no benefits
its considered a part time job....... even though they post unlimited overtime almost all the time. there is zero benefits. no paid holidays insurance nothing.
Awesome Part Time Job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Peoria, AZFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: flexibility, management is great to work with!
Cons: no benefits, no possibility to work full time
Working for ATA is a lot of fun. Management is very down to earth and easy to get along with. My Supervisor is Awesome and actually takes time to train me. Open line of communication on a daily basis.
Don't expect to get rich working for ATA, though. This is definitely a Part Time position.