ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews

Not all its cracked up to be
LPN (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 11, 2018
This is a Cool position if you don't require much. The position places you in a DPS school where you take care of special needs children.. Ex. (Bolus feedings, straight cathing, med pass). It pays 20 bucks an hr to start and you average about 35 hrs a week granted there is 35 hrs available ( you are not compensated for snow days, kid school breaks, half days etc.) There is no PTO being accured so you just lose pay. No sick days. If you need health insurance forget about it prices are beyond unaffordable for this position $100 a week for a single person just for medical. This job seems more compatible for an older retiree.
Pros
Weekly/daily pay if u like
Cons
Your not compensated for any day that school is out, you just lose pay, If a child gets left you have to wait until they depart for you to leave, Delivery of supplies takes an extended amount of time
Good
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15215December 27, 2017
Atc is a good place to work, it is a staffing company that have a lot of jobs ,the management are really effective ,and staff get paid on time without any stress.
Very Nice & Easy Going
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INDecember 23, 2017
Very Nice People I never had a problem if I did I will contact them and I will receive my answer back.. it wouldn’t be right away. But when I did all my questions was answered.
Cons
Office is located in a different City
productive work
Certified Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 18, 2017
Love working as a CMA - also recruiting from home great place to work. The option to work from home is great. One challenge is staying focused not been distracted to home duties while working from home. Also in the filed working as a CMA usually you're pretty busy with a continued contract once the other expire
great people to work for.
Supervisor at ATC (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 12, 2017
This was a staffing agency. I worked for Rebound Mental Health Center. I enjoyed this job. This staff got along very well. I enjoyed the interaction with the patients.
not consistent
LPN (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2017
not much work available management and staffing are easy to communicate with they are caring and tries to get you shifts the hardest part of this job is consistency
one man operation
Executive Director / Owner (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CANovember 28, 2017
Supplemental medical staffing business is hard in CA. So has to close down after 3 years of trying. Good support from the head office but lack of applicants / rate incompatibility makes hard to recruit
Okay for in a pinch employment
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FMC/state prisonsNovember 27, 2017
Only two bad locations sent to one being FMC, super over worked, and super under paid. State workers make more in wages, get way,way more benefits, and pay raises. I never missed a day in 16 months and got not a single pay raise. The company needs to pay RNs more/better wages as what they are paying now is less than state workers wages, and the only benefits are you get a paycheck period from ATC.
Pros
no mandation
Cons
lousy wages and often treated poorly at job sites.
Face paced
Medication LPN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 22, 2017
Working with the geriatric population and managing certified nursing assistants with patient care. Medication nurse for at least 32 patient case load. Very stressful.
Great Place to work
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDNovember 9, 2017
Awesome working environment. Everyone loves and respects each other. Team work prevails in all we do. Great place to work. Great managers. Very flexible schedule.
Pros
Love the Management team
Cons
N/a
this was a temp job
LPN (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MANovember 8, 2017
Although this was a temp job, I was hired specifically to work at FMC Deven's, a Federal Prison , Medical Center. At first I was fearful, however, I enjoyed the fast pace. I like being busy all the time. I worked 2 16 hour shifts every sat and sun 32 hours and paid for 40 . 5 am to 9 pm , With 5 days off. I enjoyed the hospital like atmosphere - wound care, treatments, IV therapies, Responding to emergencies, I did perform CPR on prisoners.
Pros
hours vs days off, work
Cons
16 hour shifts and temp position
Face paced corrections nursing
Corrections Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 2, 2017
ATC staffs nurses in the corrections system in Ohio. I enjoyed working for them and learned a great deal. They only problem I had was not getting training.
stressful
Group Facilitator /ADSS Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAOctober 24, 2017
ATC Agnecy is a great employer but the assignment I was assigned too was extremely stressful and upper management only cared about money. Never enough compassion or empathy
Decent for those who enjoy weekly paychecks
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 17, 2017
My work hours were awsome. i worked mon-fri 5am-1pm which balanced well with my outside life. There are no benefits but the pay was decent. If you enjoy weekly paychecks then this would be a great place to work.
Pros
Monday-Friday schedule
Cons
no pto or vacation days
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 5, 2017
Great work atmosphere. I worked as Clinical Coordinator. I loved my job because I was in different hospitals throughout the week, I took every opportunity to learn and advance my skills.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
excellent recrutiment staff
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 28, 2017
Contracts obtained exactly how described, prompt contract placement, recruiters easy to come into contact with and prompt response time, pay is deposited on pay day
Pros
stated above
fexibility
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 23, 2017
different environments with travel pay, flexibility, same day pay avail. laid back you learn something new each day about different residents you provide care for.
great pay but no benefits
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Sharpsburg, PASeptember 22, 2017
They offer a lot of hours and pay good. It's a good second job to have because you pick your own schedule but they do not offer any benefits. They pay more when you work weekends and time and a half for overtime.
to my understanding ATC is closed
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 13, 2017
I do not believe ATC is still open. it was a great place to work, but did not recruit locally in Rome/ Utica area, they may still have a franchise in Syracuse area.
caregiver
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 12, 2017
i enjoy working for this company, able to work with all types of sickness and injury people, it was a pleasure learning something new all the time when it came to caring for others. Mr. ED was a great boss his concern for other was always on point.
Pros
caring for others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.