ATC Travelers Employee Reviews

Agency Work
RN Float (Current Employee), Charleston AreaMay 31, 2015
Pros: Great pay, quick orientation
Cons: shift cancelled
Only work 1 shift per week. I make my own schedule. Driving to and from the facilities is time consuming but the pay is worth it.
Great Temporary Employment
Elementary School L.P.N (Former Employee), Palos Hills, ILApril 20, 2015
Pros: You can get paid daily, payroll is Weekly and you can receive direct deposit if need be.
Cons: The majority of their fulltime assignments is with CPS, no pay when kids are out.
ATC is a great place to work on a temporary bases. They have many assignments that allow for you to gain experience in differents areas of nursing.
Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Palos Heights, ILMarch 6, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: off whenever cps closed
Very nice place to work, learned a lot about 504 plan and IEP. Deal with children who have health issues, making sure they can be in school with assurance that there is professional nurse there that can help them.
Valued and Appreciated
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Upper Darby, PAFebruary 21, 2015
Developmental and Support
Keeping a safe and developing a safe environment
Good Communication
Helpful and Concerned
Dealing with Behavior issues
Community Outings
Great Place to Work
LPN (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 5, 2015
Everyday at ATC is different. That is what I like the most. I have been forwarded the opportunity to share my love of being a nurse with so many different people and companies.
Home helper
Private Duty Caregiver (Former Employee), Sharpsburg, PADecember 16, 2014
Pros: great patients
Cons: had to drive payroll in weekly
Helped a wheelchair patient with daily needs from the morning showers, cooking her breakfast/lunch/dinner, doing her laundry. Also took care of another patient that required more care and was bed ridden.
Dependable, genuine effort to keep employees employed regardless of difficult facilities
Franklin Medical Center Floor RN (Former Employee), FMC, Harmon Ave., Columbus, OhioNovember 6, 2014
Pros: fairly steady, full time employment with reasonable reimbursement
Cons: the unusual, challenging personalities, who's issues often made simply accomplishing work as a team almost impossible.
A typical day at work consisted of primarily paperwork for the Registered Nurse who was responsible for the complete skilled nursing patient assessment for at least 10 patients and sometimes more. The RN was also responsible for all intravenous medications that were ordered for his/her patients. The RN worked with other RNs and LPNs most of whom were permanent employees of the state as well as hospital aides who solely were provided by ATC by contract. The work environment was the medical center for prison inmates with medical and surgical issues and I learned about working as a health care provider within that system. My co-workers were a mixture of unusual and challenging personalities along with those with whom it was fairly easy to work. The hardest part of the job was going through a time of "testing for the first several months in the form of difficult and disgruntled co-workers and also working the 3rd shift. The most enjoyable part was simply being employed full time in a profession that I greatly enjoy and having to travel to only 1 workplace site for the most part.
Agency work
Nurse Staffing Agency (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2014
Agency working at several sites, love the management staff.
Fun work place
CNA/CMT (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Great place to work, but it is a long and busy day. Learn something new all the time especially team work. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the residents.
Very Productive
Clerical (Current Employee), MobileAugust 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch, half hour break
Cons: being in one little file room all day
A typical day I would come in and immediately start filing papers on the desk that needed to be done. I would answer phone calls and take in time sheets, record them. I learned how to file papers, make important phone calls, multitask, communication, patience. My co-workers were always friendly. The hardest part of the job was using old equipment. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning new things.
Management has its picks
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCJune 10, 2014
Pros: everyday pay
Cons: pay rate changes as the jobs changed
Overall ATC was a very nice place to work. The company as a whole can be a whole lot better if certain magers would treat all employees as equal.
Daily pay
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 27, 2014
Pros: daily or next day pay
Cons: canceled alot from work
Temp. service with daily pay. Assistant living, hospitals and Lake Taylor. Mainly Lake Taylor!!
quiet environment, with friendly faces
Healthcare Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2014
Pros: flexible only did when needed
Cons: out of town
wait on people to call in for a job and see what openings are available for hospitals
per deim staffing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 15, 2014
not very reliable. lots of cancelled shifts ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Enjoyable and independent work environment
Registered Medical Assistant/ EMR team member (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 16, 2014
Office staff very pleasant and there is a lot of flexibility.
I dont like reviewing people and posting on the internet
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Lake Success, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Thank you for understanding my position In my position I work as a registered nurse. I care for patients as described in my resume.
Good
Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 17, 2013
Company was a temporary company which made it very easy to balance work and personal life. I enjoyed working for the company.
New business office--fun and exciting to be a part of its growth.
RECRUITER / OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: new business office franchise
Cons: franchise was sold to individuals with different values
Lots of phone work, screening and sourcing candidates for various job orders. Was able to meet lots of great individuals who worked in the health care field who were dedicated to taking care of those in need.

My immediate supervisor was fantastic! He was energetic, enthusiastic, loyal, funny, and so much more. My administrative assistant was sweet and easy to work with.
good if you dont care about hours
LPN (Former Employee), Albion, INAugust 14, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no hours
would go to which ever facility or foundry needed staff and do as they needed sometimes that would be as a nurse other times it would be as an aide.
Very good place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 28, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: when the business was slow you didn't work
This company is a temp agency that would send me to different hospaitals or doctor offices. I really loved the flexibility, and that they are a family business and they would work with you with whatever situation that you was in.