ATC Travelers

ATC Travelers Employer Reviews

Fun work place
CNA/CMT (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Great place to work, but it is a long and busy day. Learn something new all the time especially team work. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the residents.
Very Productive
Clerical (Current Employee), MobileAugust 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch, half hour break
Cons: being in one little file room all day
A typical day I would come in and immediately start filing papers on the desk that needed to be done. I would answer phone calls and take in time sheets, record them. I learned how to file papers, make important phone calls, multitask, communication, patience. My co-workers were always friendly. The hardest part of the job was using old equipment. The – more... most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning new things. – less
Management has its picks
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCJune 10, 2014
Pros: everyday pay
Cons: pay rate changes as the jobs changed
Overall ATC was a very nice place to work. The company as a whole can be a whole lot better if certain magers would treat all employees as equal.
Daily pay
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 27, 2014
Pros: daily or next day pay
Cons: canceled alot from work
Temp. service with daily pay. Assistant living, hospitals and Lake Taylor. Mainly Lake Taylor!!
quiet environment, with friendly faces
Healthcare Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2014
Pros: flexible only did when needed
Cons: out of town
wait on people to call in for a job and see what openings are available for hospitals
per deim staffing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 15, 2014
not very reliable. lots of cancelled shifts ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Enjoyable and independent work environment
Registered Medical Assistant/ EMR team member (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 16, 2014
Office staff very pleasant and there is a lot of flexibility.
I dont like reviewing people and posting on the internet
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Lake Success, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Thank you for understanding my position In my position I work as a registered nurse. I care for patients as described in my resume.
Good
Medical Assistant / Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 17, 2013
Company was a temporary company which made it very easy to balance work and personal life. I enjoyed working for the company.
New business office--fun and exciting to be a part of its growth.
RECRUITER / OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: new business office franchise
Cons: franchise was sold to individuals with different values
Lots of phone work, screening and sourcing candidates for various job orders. Was able to meet lots of great individuals who worked in the health care field who were dedicated to taking care of those in need.

My immediate supervisor was fantastic! He was energetic, enthusiastic, loyal, funny, and so much more. My administrative assistant was sweet – more... and easy to work with. – less
good if you dont care about hours
LPN (Former Employee), Albion, INAugust 14, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no hours
would go to which ever facility or foundry needed staff and do as they needed sometimes that would be as a nurse other times it would be as an aide.
Very good place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 28, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: when the business was slow you didn't work
This company is a temp agency that would send me to different hospaitals or doctor offices. I really loved the flexibility, and that they are a family business and they would work with you with whatever situation that you was in.
A fun Place to work..
Instructor Aide & CNA (Former Employee), Albany, GAMay 21, 2013
Skills
Evaluates assigned consumers using appropriate assessment tools to determine functional levels.
Effectively conducts individual and group training sessions by using approved and effective behavior management techniques.
Prepares and submits consumer progress and participation reports in accordance with the prescribed guidelines.
Work with other – more... team members to develop long term, short term development goals, and objectives for consumers.
Perform the common duties in the work office; filling data, Data entry, computer and telephone usage, pleasing customers, dealing with complaints and answering questions.
Residential Community Care Coordinator: Provide; transportation, setting up medical appointments, counseling, recreation, information and referral, shopping, budgeting and money management, making home visits to all Residential sites assigned at least twice a month, and ensuring that all home meets the standard health and safety qualifications and guidelines required by the Agency.
Participates in and monitors consumers during leisure time activities to ensure safety and security standards are met at all times.
Special Trainings
CPR/First Aid
C N A Certified
AAA Driver's Training
Mandt – less
nice company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2013
Pros: very nice
Cons: very nice
I enjoyed starting sitting cases at the local hospital. this was a nice company to work for.l
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Palos Heights, ILMarch 14, 2013
Pros: pick your own hours
Cons: on call
They are very good at finding you a job to do in nursing and you get to pick your own hours. Sometimes it may interfere with your scheduled due to being on call, but for the most part you have a good balance of work and personal.
No benefits
School Nurse (Current Employee), Palos Heights, ILMarch 6, 2013
Its ok but no benefits nor no opportunities for advancement
Was a nice company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: worked around my schedule
Cons: had to travel with no milage
A typical day at work depended on what was avalible at that time. I had to travel sometime and take assighnments that were not what I wanted but the work enviroment was fine and at times were fun and the people were pleasant to be around.
Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Runnemede, NJJanuary 10, 2013
 Excelled in a role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks. Expanded my territory to increase revenue through marketing and recruiting.
 Reviewed timecards daily and entered time weekly for payroll processing. Resolved client and staff issues( billing ,payroll, scheduling conflicts)
 Started as a front – more... desk receptionist and credentialist. In the staffing industry I was responsible for all candidates that came in to be processed to become members of our field staff. This includes going over application, I9, w2 and all proprietary ATC paper work. As well as getting their file ready for the interview process. I administered all appropriate skills testing.
 Organized employee profiles to send to clients, answer all incoming calls and redirected them to office personnel. Created reports for expiring credentials and followed up with field staff to bring them in to compliance.
 Created week ending detailed reports on services rendered. Skilled in the process for file preparation for JACHO accreditation. Trained in HIPPA and OSHA policies and procedures. Competent in medical terminology. Ordered office supplies according to a budget.
 Currently handling On-call services during after hour operations. Resolve staffing issues, staffed shifts and continued communication with clients and employees. Reported after hour activities to internal office staff. – less
My favorite job.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 14, 2012
Pros: great manager and fun co-working, great training.
Cons: getting clients to pay their bills.
Calling prospective and active clients. Interviewing new talent, doing payroll and going out on sales calls. My co-worker were fun and looked forward to going to work. Most enjoyable was helping people find a job. The hardest part was trying to get customers to pay their bills.
Home Health Medical Field
Experienced Office Assistant (Current Employee), Mobile, ALDecember 6, 2012
Performed general clerical duties to included, but not limited to Computer Proficiency (office, word, excel, power point, quick books ) book keeping, copying, Faxing, mailing, filing, multiline phones answering, making appointments, and calling Patients regarding appointments, all in which I represented the company in a Professional and business-like – more... manner. Counted and documented lab work. Made calls in to pharmacies for prescriptions. Provided a safe and welcoming environment for Patients, staff, and visitors. Provided information to questions regarding insurances and Health issues. And Always Maintained strict confidentiality guidelines regarding all Clients, conversations, and referrals. – less