ATC Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Paid through lunch
Cons: worked 10 hours a day
Would always try to stay busy, Worked hard, made sure to get all my assigned work done in a timely manner, got along with my coworkers and did my best in every aspect of my job requirements.
A paycheck
RN contractor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 17, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: pushed hard, no benefits, poor wages, and lack of mgmt support.
A typical day of work varied from facility to facility. At FMC, you sign in, wait for a resource nurse to give you your assignment, and then you went to work hoping your assignment didn't change in the next 15 minutes.

What I learned: IS that the inmates have more rights than the nursing staff, corrections officers often slept on duty at night even if, they were on suicide watch.

Management: For get it, they don't want to hear your complaints, and the one time I brought up an issue as a contractor the supervisor did as little as they had to. Rock the boat, and your out of there. Do as little as possible while not rocking the boat, and you are in like flint.

Co-workers: Most were pretty nice, and I am grateful to them for helping me learn facility work/style. Others were of course the burnt out hateful nurses that needed to just find another field.

Hardest part of the job: Not knowing what your assignment would be and being understaffed constantly understaffed making getting things done properly per protocol very hard some nights.

The most enjoyable part of the job: It not being nursing home push, push.. Basically after the initial rush and go at the start of the shift, it usually slowed down.
Quality auditor
QUALITY AUDITOR (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2015
We inspected out going products that were sent to customers. i learned how to find any mistakes that were made while shipping out products.i loved the management. and my coworkers were always helping each other. the hardest part of this job were the shift hours. i loved the atmosphere.
I wish I never had to leave!
Executive Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Middlesex, NJApril 27, 2015
Great small company with a sense of family unity. Great co-workers and management. If I had not needed to move out of state, I would never have left.
Learned how to run different machines.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: slow, no work
Ran machines when work is available.
How to run different machines.
They were nice.
Ok
Not having any work.
Running machines when we had work
MEDKJDFDLDK;L;'LF;
Operator (Former Employee), oklahoma cityApril 11, 2015
Management was excellent, good team good working environment. Positive attitude and working environment. the organization structure and culture are perfects, communication between various departments was good, personnel were excellent and highly productive
A very detail oriented job
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Blackshear, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: use of own vehicle for company
Work day started at 8:00. Open cash drawer. Multitask is a must for this job, Upper management is very good to work for. They believe in taking care of their employees. The hardest part of the job is dealing with co-workers that are not "team players". I really enjoyed my job and working with the public.
Great staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: working in different environments
Cons: no steady work
I have worked for ATC in the past and had a great experience with this agency. I recently went back to be employed by them and the staff is still great and they provide me with different places to go work to utilize my skills in varies facilities.
Western Union CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas TXOctober 27, 2014
Typical day was answering the phone to customers wanting to send, receive or check on money status. I learned you have to have a good nights rest to sit up and take phone calls all day. Hardest part of this job they had to close down the company.
As a first time transportation job I found that management and other employees was very helpful.
Paratransit Coach Operator (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVOctober 8, 2014
Transportation of scheduled passengers from their designated pick-up locations and dropping them off at their scheduled drop-off locations in a timely and safely manner.
A job where I was able to get my experince
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: able to go to different locations
Cons: wasn't full time
Very exciting, everything that needed to be taught for learning to be a medical assistant. Management & co-workers was excellent, gaining the knowledge. The hardest part that I had to leave meeting new people
Great company could use more organization
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: sometimes had to work through lunch mandatory due to calls
Work day was always good and smooth. Weekly meetings kept us informed of the performance and growth.
i love working for ATC you get the opputunity to meet different people and put a smile on some ones face
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Sitter (Current Employee), Upper Darby, PASeptember 3, 2014
working with people who suffer from mental illnesses has made me look at the world in a different light some people cant control their behavior or has poor management skills it takes a special person with patience to be able to help redirect them and help them lead a productive life
Mentally and Physically demanding,
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Constantly changing job assignments through the day every day
easy
Data Entry (Former Employee), FT.WORTHApril 14, 2014
Pros: loved time we would get off
I would get there enter all infomation on phones that where unable to be fixed. I was put into this postition as i did request to be pu t in another position. The coworker here where nice and did enjoy the job just had some personal problems.
Good place to work for
STNA (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Cons: workplace restrictions
It is a good place to work. Started right away. Worked at a Correctional facility . Staff answered any questions that came up promptly
Leadership at this Company is Excellent
Director (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJDecember 30, 2013
Pros: one of the best companies i have worked for
Cons: non
I was able to realize my full potential at ATC. Excellent CEO and leadership team.
this was a prn job
Hospice of Cincinnati Continuous Care LPN (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 24, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: schedule
Mainly hospice continuous care which is great, but work was sporadic.
goog place to work as long as it's busy
parts clerk (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 16, 2013
I enjoyed working at ATC. I workes 2nd shift so when it was busy it was a good atmosphere. When it waas not busy though it was really awkward, nothing to do to keep busy.
it was good
Shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 2, 2013
atc had a good thing goin i like the managment n the ppl i a gud time n learned a lot