ATC

ATC Employee Reviews

I wish I never had to leave!
Executive Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Middlesex, NJApril 27, 2015
Great small company with a sense of family unity. Great co-workers and management. If I had not needed to move out of state, I would never have left.
Learned how to run different machines.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: slow, no work
Ran machines when work is available.
How to run different machines.
They were nice.
Ok
Not having any work.
Running machines when we had work
MEDKJDFDLDK;L;'LF;
Operator (Former Employee), oklahoma cityApril 11, 2015
Management was excellent, good team good working environment. Positive attitude and working environment. the organization structure and culture are perfects, communication between various departments was good, personnel were excellent and highly productive
A very detail oriented job
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Blackshear, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: use of own vehicle for company
Work day started at 8:00. Open cash drawer. Multitask is a must for this job, Upper management is very good to work for. They believe in taking care of their employees. The hardest part of the job is dealing with co-workers that are not "team players". I really enjoyed my job and working with the public.
Great staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: working in different environments
Cons: no steady work
I have worked for ATC in the past and had a great experience with this agency. I recently went back to be employed by them and the staff is still great and they provide me with different places to go work to utilize my skills in varies facilities.
Western Union CSR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas TXOctober 27, 2014
Typical day was answering the phone to customers wanting to send, receive or check on money status. I learned you have to have a good nights rest to sit up and take phone calls all day. Hardest part of this job they had to close down the company.
As a first time transportation job I found that management and other employees was very helpful.
Paratransit Coach Operator (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVOctober 8, 2014
Transportation of scheduled passengers from their designated pick-up locations and dropping them off at their scheduled drop-off locations in a timely and safely manner.
A job where I was able to get my experince
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: able to go to different locations
Cons: wasn't full time
Very exciting, everything that needed to be taught for learning to be a medical assistant. Management & co-workers was excellent, gaining the knowledge. The hardest part that I had to leave meeting new people
Great company could use more organization
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: sometimes had to work through lunch mandatory due to calls
Work day was always good and smooth. Weekly meetings kept us informed of the performance and growth.
i love working for ATC you get the opputunity to meet different people and put a smile on some ones face
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Sitter (Current Employee), Upper Darby, PASeptember 3, 2014
working with people who suffer from mental illnesses has made me look at the world in a different light some people cant control their behavior or has poor management skills it takes a special person with patience to be able to help redirect them and help them lead a productive life
Mentally and Physically demanding,
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Constantly changing job assignments through the day every day
easy
Data Entry (Former Employee), FT.WORTHApril 14, 2014
Pros: loved time we would get off
I would get there enter all infomation on phones that where unable to be fixed. I was put into this postition as i did request to be pu t in another position. The coworker here where nice and did enjoy the job just had some personal problems.
Good place to work for
STNA (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Cons: workplace restrictions
It is a good place to work. Started right away. Worked at a Correctional facility . Staff answered any questions that came up promptly
Leadership at this Company is Excellent
Director (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJDecember 30, 2013
Pros: one of the best companies i have worked for
Cons: non
I was able to realize my full potential at ATC. Excellent CEO and leadership team.
this was a prn job
Hospice of Cincinnati Continuous Care LPN (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 24, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: schedule
Mainly hospice continuous care which is great, but work was sporadic.
goog place to work as long as it's busy
parts clerk (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 16, 2013
I enjoyed working at ATC. I workes 2nd shift so when it was busy it was a good atmosphere. When it waas not busy though it was really awkward, nothing to do to keep busy.
it was good
Shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 2, 2013
atc had a good thing goin i like the managment n the ppl i a gud time n learned a lot
Agency work
Hospital Aide (Former Employee), Orient, OHNovember 30, 2013
Pros: easy work
Cons: no benefits
Needs much improvement! They are very hard to get in contact with, they don't return your phone call's. I could go on in on!
Very Productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 9, 2013
Pros: helping others
Cons: sometimes it is so busy, you do not have time for a lunch break.
With all the different medical offices that they provide service to you learn how to work with others frequently. Working under physicians was very fulfilling because your are the liaison between the physician and the patient. Patients can sometimes give you a rough time making this one of the hardest part of the job.
Fun and busy place to work
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Albany, GASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: liked the job and the co-workers
Cons: was too far to drive back and forth to work
Typical day was giving consultation to employees, placing employees, taking complaints and solving problems with employees and/or on site supervisors.

Loved my manager

Had one co-worker besides the manager and she was awesome.

Hardest part of the job was nothing

Most enjoyable part of job was all of it.

1 2 3