ATC Employee Reviews

Outdoors and Kirby
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 22, 2016
My typical work experience while working with Kirby vacuum cleaners was not my typical working evviroment. I had to go outdoors for twelve hours in the hot sunny weather, knocking on doors, while trying to get into houses to do "Demos". Demos are demonstrations of the new Kirby product, the Avilir. Myself and four other of my co-workers would carpool to other cities in Arizona, such as, San Tan and Casa Grande. I did not enjoy this job at all whatsoever because of my health and almost getting heatstroke while on the job.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Hot weather
Great work and environment
Consultant SOF Customer (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 11, 2016
working with SOF folks and UAS folks is very demanding and it's a great environment to work in.

research is also a great asset to have when working at ATC and people skills is also mandatory
Fantastic Company
Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCApril 1, 2016
Fantastic company to work for. The treatment of each employee felt like you were part of a family. Lots of skills gained here and the compensation was fair and generous. Really enjoyed this experience.
not a fun atmosphere
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2016
working there in the second shift was nice
but , the situation is the atmosphere where we are all adults but people act like high school
Pros
break was fine
Cons
nothing is free
Was a decent company
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 1, 2016
This was a job I had when I was very young. My responsibilities included contacting customers about different products and services that were offered by the company.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours, lack of immediate management
Oak Ridge Testing is a click of employees
Oak Ridge testing (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNFebruary 29, 2016
Oak Ridge Testing is led by a click of employees. The supervisor is a bully. The product being testing and being re-sold has about a 900 percent markup which is a rip off to the customer being sold to.
Administrative Staff (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 11, 2015
Provide assistance and training to mentally challenged individuals adhering to Positive Practices and Person Centered Planning guidelines. Assist residents with daily living activities. Prepare detailed case notes in a timely fashion.
Great place to work.
poor place to work
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Midland, MINovember 3, 2015
i had trouble getting paid. i worked 4 hours at a facility and did not get paid. i worked 13 hours at another facility and only got paid for 8 hours. their excuses were: 1. "we did not get your time slip." 2. they have problems with their fax machine. 3. you cannot call them after their normal business hours which are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. monday through friday. if you call outside these hours you will recieve a nasty message.
Pros
Cons
many.
ATC/VANCOM Chula Vista Transit
Dispatcher/Road Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chula VistaOctober 8, 2015
Clock in to work, checking dayli logs, to be awere and knowledgeable of any situtaion that might happened through the day,, checking and performing inspections in all service stops, learned management skills, training new bus operators.
Great experience
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  palos heights, ILSeptember 18, 2015
Providing skilled care as a school nurse. Monitoring and assessing students. Insulin therapy and medication administration.
Small business.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CASeptember 9, 2015
It was okay working in the office. Not that busy, but always something to do. Most of the time it was just a co-worker and I, because all the inspectors would be out spraying for pest control or would be inspecting structures. Once they would all come in, her and I would have to input and draw the layouts of the properties in the computer system.
Pros
It was close to a lot of restaurants.
Cons
Company downsized due to company selling.
Average place to work
Lpn (Current Employee) –  Palo HeightsSeptember 3, 2015
Can be very persist with personal information when you call off. Quick to write you up before providing documents, There biggest contract is with CPS
Pros
pay on time
Cons
frequent cancelation
Productive and fast paced work environment with wonderful and intelligent people.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2015
Very hands-on entrepreneurial environment. I was granted a significant autonomy allowing me to apply past experiences to quickly solve problems and manage relationships. The startup division I was part of had a sluggish beginning, but quickly garnered a great deal of interest from third party's. Thus, resulting in acquisition inquiries. Additionally, I learned a great deal from management, which provide with incredible guidance and support encompassing all business dealings. In sum, I thoroughly enjoyed being a member of a truly innovative and overall great company.
Pros
Free health screenings, flu shots, and many other perks
Cons
Personally I worked remotely so, at times assistance with projects and quick communication was delayed.
Productive work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJuly 25, 2015
Would always try to stay busy, Worked hard, made sure to get all my assigned work done in a timely manner, got along with my coworkers and did my best in every aspect of my job requirements.
Pros
Paid through lunch
Cons
worked 10 hours a day
A paycheck
RN contractor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 17, 2015
A typical day of work varied from facility to facility. At FMC, you sign in, wait for a resource nurse to give you your assignment, and then you went to work hoping your assignment didn't change in the next 15 minutes.

What I learned: IS that the inmates have more rights than the nursing staff, corrections officers often slept on duty at night even if, they were on suicide watch.

Management: For get it, they don't want to hear your complaints, and the one time I brought up an issue as a contractor the supervisor did as little as they had to. Rock the boat, and your out of there. Do as little as possible while not rocking the boat, and you are in like flint.

Co-workers: Most were pretty nice, and I am grateful to them for helping me learn facility work/style. Others were of course the burnt out hateful nurses that needed to just find another field.

Hardest part of the job: Not knowing what your assignment would be and being understaffed constantly understaffed making getting things done properly per protocol very hard some nights.

The most enjoyable part of the job: It not being nursing home push, push.. Basically after the initial rush and go at the start of the shift, it usually slowed down.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
pushed hard, no benefits, poor wages, and lack of mgmt support.
Quality auditor
QUALITY AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2015
We inspected out going products that were sent to customers. i learned how to find any mistakes that were made while shipping out products.i loved the management. and my coworkers were always helping each other. the hardest part of this job were the shift hours. i loved the atmosphere.
I wish I never had to leave!
Executive Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middlesex, NJApril 27, 2015
Great small company with a sense of family unity. Great co-workers and management. If I had not needed to move out of state, I would never have left.
Learned how to run different machines.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2015
Ran machines when work is available.
How to run different machines.
They were nice.
Ok
Not having any work.
Running machines when we had work
benefits
Cons
slow, no work
Medkjdfdldk;l;'lf;
Operator (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityApril 11, 2015
Management was excellent, good team good working environment. Positive attitude and working environment. the organization structure and culture are perfects, communication between various departments was good, personnel were excellent and highly productive
A very detail oriented job
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Blackshear, GAMarch 3, 2015
Work day started at 8:00. Open cash drawer. Multitask is a must for this job, Upper management is very good to work for. They believe in taking care of their employees. The hardest part of the job is dealing with co-workers that are not "team players". I really enjoyed my job and working with the public.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
use of own vehicle for company