ATCO

ATCO Employer Reviews

easy flowing simple work
Lead Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: simple work
Cons: winter time
most days you were either on the lines checking cars or you were in the back by the break room checking parts that were delivered to the team before they went to the line. You will learn how to more carefully inspect the quality of parts. The management was a little sloppy, but mostly good people. The hardest part of the job was probably whenever you – more... had to go outside in the winter at night to check the quality of the vehicles that have gotten outside. But the laid back atmosphere made it an enjoyable place to work. – less
Busy environment and fair work place.
Accountant (Current Employee), Dammam, Saudi ArabiaOctober 17, 2013
Pros: acting positively at work
Cons: no work place is perfect so be positive.
-Enjoyed working in a busy environment.
-Very much productive working alone but can also enjoyed working on a team.
-Have fun at work, talking about important issues while working.
-Fun work place, having the sense of camaraderie, connecting with people and fellow workers.
-enjoyed working while listening to music and the likes.
-Can work without supervision.
-meet – more... work deadlines.
-work hard to meet deadlines.
-work even on extra hours. – less
Stable company
Assembler (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 22, 2013
Good and huge company, but it is not IT company. Physical work, quality control, count products. Good co-workers and good supervisor.
Good opportunity to make money, High turnover rate though
Sales (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 22, 2013
Pros: hours, health insurance, trips
Cons: stress, turnover
If you work as an "account executive" you can expect to be cold calling and trying to establish new customers. They put you on a probationary period of 6 months where you will be paid $12.00 an hour. Once you are taken off the probationary period, you are straight commission, no base pay.

Pros: You make a 34% cut off whatever you sell.

Cons: If you – more... don't sell anything you obviously don't make any money.

I learned a lot about how to gain new customers and sales as a whole during my time here. Management was good, but along with coworkers- there was a high turnover rate. The most challenging part of this position is the stress. If you don't have a second job or a plan B, it can be VERY stressful. The slow times are typically the winter months. My best advice to any new hires- COLD CALL! Try to establish as many new accounts as possible so you have more of a financial cushion. The most rewarding part of my time with ATCO was the contests and the fact that they are always trying to boost morale. They run some great contests with a lot of incentives like money and company trips. Management is also aware of how stressful sales can be, so they are understanding and try to always keep your spirits up. (The company closing at 4 PM everyday is nice too!) – less
Community Development
Project Adminstrator (Current Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 24, 2012
Pros: excellent opportunity to address an unprecedented public health challenge.
Cons: this small start up company lacked the capacity to serve.
The strategic demolition and economic recovery project served a key component in facilitating the process of assisting homeowners with returning to the hurricane damaged properties, securing assistance with resources and coordinating the rebuilding process.
Loved helping the people with disabilities.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Athens, OHJuly 19, 2012
I really enjoyed volunteering wtih Atco and assisting people with disabilities on their recreation nights. We took them to the movie theatre, bowling, volleyball and basketball games, took them to fast food restaurants for dinner, and had dance socials. They really had fun and so did we.
It wasn't worth the stree
SAP clerk and insepctor (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 6, 2012
They wasn't together every other day something is changing it's chests something new they didnt want you to be friendly or talj to your co-workers when a big boss comes around we had to work differently. It was just awful
All the work is Productive work for me
CS&L Officer (Current Employee), Arif wala PakistanFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: medical, anualy increments bonus, lunches etc
Cons: 8 hours defined duty extra hour duty performed mark as over time
1st day was my typical day at work.
I learned LE module deeply at the stage of Retail business.
Management is so cooperative
my co workers are also very active in his work they understand every thing according to situation
No part is hardest of my job every part of my job work is so easy
Making Dispatches is the most enjoyable part of my job
ATCO
Labourer (Former Employee), Atikameg, ABSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
It was a good working experience with that company I would work for them again my co-workers also enjoyed working there learning how to build the towers for the power lines was a good learning experience.
Red Seal Carpenter. General Foreman (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: safe work place and great people to work with
Cons: politics with upper management and head office
Loved working with Atco for years. Learned so much over the time spent with them. New management came into Atco in the passed few months and things went down hill. Co-workers and my self didn't like the way things were going. Overall I loved the years with Atco and now its just time to move on.
Very good company, Excellent environemnt
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 7, 2013
Pros: lots of trainings
Cons: na
One of the best companies that I have ever worked, You learn and work, they have a lot of projects and do care about people.
The most enjoyable part is training
Provided fitness and recreation facilities for employees
NATO Billeting Supervisor / Asset Manager (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: company has high standard of ethics
Cons: no job security contract work
Worked long hours and demanding schedule and was rewarded with recreational facilities and the ability to communicate with family while being away from home.
good work place,good enviorment
Sales supervisor (Current Employee), pakistanDecember 3, 2012
Pros: free lunches and meetings
overall atco is a good company to built your sale skills,and communication skills.atco gives us a lot of tranings to polish our skills like SALE,S STEPS,OBJECTION HANDLING and PERSUASIVE SELLING FORMATE.
bueno
chofer (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: imms
Cons: ninguna
todo lo relacionado con la papeleria y entrega de documentos