ATG

ATG Employer Reviews

Good Company
(BGPHES) - As a lead engineer (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 25, 2014
Good Company to work for. head quarter of this company located at Virginia.
Productive and professional work place
Account Executive (Current Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: team fun day
Cons: fresno office is closing
I enjoy working for this Tax Credit Firm, because the owners professionally maintain the environment. We are a family oriented team where sales are successful as we communicate working toward our goals. The hardest part of the job, is witnessing businesses close on a weekly basis, and not having enough hours in a day to assist them all.
FUN AND EASY
Stores Customer Service (Current Employee), Kirkland, WAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: job is fun
Cons: not a lot of help from management
Help customer with online order on the phone.Chat with customers.Email.
good
Material Handler 2 (Current Employee), GAOctober 16, 2012
its a good company to work for but they are about to go out of buz.
Productive and family oriented workplace.
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Tinley Park, ILOctober 6, 2012
Pros: love my job and love the people i work for and with.
Cons: lack of salary advancement.
I have been with my current employer for almost 11 years. I absolutely love working there and love the people I work with. I've done just about every job in our department so I am extremely knowledgable on what and how things need to be done. Because of my experience my coworkers come to me for problem solving which I am happy to help. There is not – more... much opportunity to advance where I am at and so this is the reason I am trying to better my career. – less
Not that great company went out of business
Escrow Coordinator, Loan Officer (Former Employee), Oakley, CAAugust 16, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: no leadership
The company went out of busniess after a short time very long hours were not ever sure if the boss was coming in. So we were pretty much on our own we ran the whole office
Success depends on you
Communication Consultant (Current Employee), Waynesboro, VAMay 30, 2012
How I enjoy working for a company that rewards employees based on results! I know there are many who would prefer to have a job that allows them to slack and snag a paycheck, but that is the opposite of the organizational culture here. If your work gets done, you make meetings with clients, etc., management is very flexible when you have the desire – more... for time off. The compensation package is very good and since contract negotiation is part of the job, how much money I make is directly dependent on the kind of deal I can negotiate with a client. – less
Great Company Very professional
Internal Verifier / NVQ Assessor (Former Employee), Feild based NationalJune 28, 2014
Pros: proud when a learner achieved a qualification
Cons: job security, government funding dropping meant job high potential job loss
Visit learners at their work place, develop training programs to assist them in development and help them build a portfolio of evidence to gain a qualification.

Reduction I attended and completed a number of training course and NVQ myself

Very professional team, everyone was very approachable and willing to help, with such a vast amount of knowledge – more... and experience someone always had an answer

Orgainsation of 60 candidates details and preparing individual learning plans for each learner.

completing a qualification with someone who was very negative when starting the course – less
fun workplace
GT Inspector-inspect the Greentire and carcass (Current Employee), gangaikondan-tirunelveliSeptember 4, 2013
working as a GT inspector,,,i have inspect the GREEN TYRE and CARCASS before curing stage inspect that tyre, any defecet find out that tyre i will inform to repair man and correct the problem then we allowed to curing area.
ATG group
Network administrator (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 4, 2013
Basically ATG is a good company, i am respecting all of them who is my management.and the same thing is from their side as well. the reason is that i am looking to change is it's a software company, and i haven't chance to grow-up in my area.
Productive, friendly and resultdriven enviroment
Testleader (Current Employee), StockholmNovember 27, 2012
A typical da includes testing of software as well as hardware and going to meetings.
We work in a team as well as independent which gives the possibility to learn from other co-workers. We are also working closely with the developers which gives us an understanding of other systems as well.
The hardest part of the job is the waiting that you sometimes – more... have to do when you work with testing and is depending on other people to deliver a finished product.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of testing, cooperating with other co-workers and completing projects. – less
bonne entrepise
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), parisSeptember 30, 2013
facilité d'adaptation, aucun problème. très bonne entreprise