Athena Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Production
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2017
Productive work flow each day, learn and how to handle new production products on a daily bases. Management, they are considerate to every one. Co-workers, easy to get along. Team work is the most enjoyable part of the job.Attendance & break times, policy are highly followed. Athena Cosmetics is a fun workplace, and a safe environment.
Pros
Shifts, group lunches twice a month & special occasions
Cons
calls for work availability every monday
The company's history was a true love story between a husband and wife !
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CASeptember 29, 2013
Athena Cosmetics had the number one Eyelash Conditioner on the market when I first started with the company.
My supervisor was amazing and being in her presence of excellence was an honor.
The vibe with our department was loyalty and hard work, we as a team scored big with Athena's choice for a leader.
The culture was great the employees cubicals were decorated for their birthday. We were made to feel appreciated need I say special by our team and upper management.
My favorite time of the work month was the last day, our supervisor would pull reports email us our final sales analysis. Our team always hit the sales goal .Our team was praised and rewarded by our supervisor.
Athena had a change that was soon to come. ...A pending Law suite Athena Cosmetics had been in a for six years had come to a head and Athena Cosmetics lost..Our supervisor and upper management resigned by choice and the new team of management were promoted or hired on for our sales team.The new team of managers were very different on management styles with new ideas,a different work ethic which in turned changed the culture and overall positive vibe of Athena.
Pros
My original Supervisor with her code of ethics and our free Athena Cosmetic products
Cons
Health care was offered but very expensive.
Decent starter Job
Packer/Shipping/Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 27, 2013
It's a decent place of employment for a start. No room for growth with the company. Pretty relaxed and laid back. Met some nice co workers. Would like better pay.
New Company, great co-workers, lots of personal growth & development opportunities, moved corporate office out of state.
Director of Education (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2013
Athena Cosmetics is a newer company and was only a few months old when I began employment. Many departments weren't yet developed so I was able to learn & help develop every department and policy.

I had to have a working knowledge of accounting, shipping & receiving, legal, fraud & diversion, and even how to solve basic IT issues in addition to managing the customer service department before I was promoted to Director of Education.

The hardest part which was also the most enjoyable part of the job were the growing pains of a new company. Realizing that there wasnt yet a policy or procedure in place to handle a particular request or situation. It is very rewarding to be a part of creating the solution.

Pros
Free product, great working enviroment, and excellent co-workers
Cons
Corporate office moved to CA, recent lay offs.