Atherotech Diagnostics Lab Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stimulating and educational environment to work at Atherotech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 31, 2017
Work was enjoyable. Good co workers and management made you want to excel. Atherotech always tried to make the employees feel important and involved. Morale was usually high everyone seemed to be willing to support one another. Again, if you did your job and did it well, there was no hardest part. Sense of family and small touches make it all enjoyable.
Pros
Little extras for employees like lunches, Popsicle's, healthfairs
Cons
I cannot think of anything not good about working at Atherotech
enjoy the people i work with
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 9, 2016
It was a good company in the begin but it went bankruptcy. Now i need to find another job and start over . I had so good coworker that I enjoy begin with,they were just like my family
Very good company to work for
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 10, 2016
Atherotech Diagnostics Laboratory was a very Good Company to work for, too bad it went bankrupt. I loved and enjoy my job duties.
Supply Auditor
Shipping/Supplies Coordinator and Auditor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 24, 2016
Most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. I audit supply orders that doctors offices, hospitals and reps request. The hardest part of the job is informing a client why they are not able to receive additional supplies because we base orders off volume from the accounts. A typical day is auditing and editing anywhere from 50-100 supply orders and ensuring they ship in a timely manor. In addition, I also handle any questions or concerns from representatives or accounts.
Not so sure
Cash Poster (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 3, 2015
This use to be a wonderful place to work before the departure of the previous president. The hours are very flexible and they usually work with you on personal matters. However, within the last year the company has changed and not all change is good.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Stability
Professional and Positive Work Place
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 10, 2015
Professional and fun place to work. Some days were busier than others. Each office was full of friendly staff. Many different individual responsibilities. There was not a lot of variety in the tasks performed everyday; however, there were new patients everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating a comfortable and friendly environment for patients.
Pros
Long Lunches, Positive people
Cons
Slow days
Sales of Cardiometabolic comprdhensive diagnostics testing
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Northeast GeorgiaAugust 29, 2015
Responsible for sales of blood diagnostic testing to physicians in multiple specialties in the NE Georgia market. Developed and implemented a business plan based on sales goals and market potential. Job requires many hours driving to smaller towns and cities within the NE region of Georgia. Enjoyed meeting and cultivating work/job relationships with the physicians and staff.
Pros
Cultivating and developing relationships
Cons
Lots of driving
Cardiometabolic Lab with industry leading proprietary testing
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 24, 2014
As Atherotech's Clinical Research Coordinator I performed the following:
• Collaborated with external and internal investigators to build datasets for use in peer-reviewed publications. Including designing datasets in coordination with IT to pull pertinent data from multiple departments (Ex: CPT codes from billing, demographic and client data from CRM, and patient results from lab systems)
• Completed first round analysis of designed datasets to identify trends in data (Ex: statistically significant differences in Our Healthy Heart Wellness Program participants vs. non-participating controls)
• Responsible for data modeling and the creation of database structures (tables, indexes, etc.) using SQL in a Microsoft Access database
• Prepared written reports of first round analyses and presented findings to Atherotech’s Chief Clinical Officer, Medical Science Liaisons, executive level employees, and external investigators
• Collaborated with internal and external investigators on preparation and submission of documents required for initial IRB submission and yearly IRB renewal
• Collaborated with Chief Clinical Officer and Lab Director to develop and refine the SOPs that guide the processing of clinical research samples
• Maintained study documents including clinical procedures, critical values reporting history, and patient informed consent for relevant projects
• Prepared relevant internal data and oversaw on-site lab audits conducted by Contract Research Organizations
• Conducted and maintained records of internal process review of clinical research processing to ensure
  more... adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Good Lab Practices (GLP)
• Utilized data management tools to analyze, query, manipulate and correct data according to defined business rules and procedures to ensure source data verification of test results provided to research sponsors
• Worked directly with Medical Advisory Board members and external investigators to prepare abstracts, manuscripts, and presentations for submission
Atherotech really cares for their employees
Team Leader (Data Entry) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 19, 2014
Love this place. Work at your own pace with most positions but also you have to do your job to excel. Opportunities to move ahead quickly. A well known growing company.
provided the need to help people with their medical insurance
Quality Management Revenue Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 14, 2014
Worked blue cross blue shield very closely. Resolved a lot of patients incomplete information for insurance claim processing. Provided a lot of customer service.
Interesting place to work
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 13, 2012
A diagnostic lab, that keeps you on your toes. There is always something to do.
What impresses me most about this company is the fact that the president of the company knows my name. When he walks past me he greets me and calls my name. I like that.
Cons
company is growing by leaps and bounds
Review
Clinical Laboratory Assistant II- Open (Former Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMAugust 9, 2012
Not very many locations in NM and they only hire through temp agencies.
Pros
very good hours and great pay!
Cons
temp agency hires only