ATI Enterprises Employee Reviews

Working with over 45 instructors, as well as 2300 students, was the most enjoyable position I have ever held.
Director of Education (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXJune 14, 2017
My typical day was to monitor all instructors, to ensure that they were teaching correctly from the course syllabus, and that all students were engaged. I performed a minimum of 10 formal performance evaluations on all instructors on a daily basis. I also consulted with students in order to resolve any problem they may have. If I was unable to resolve their problems, I took them to whatever department could assist them. The main thing I learned was that it was extremely important that all of the students were engaged, and enjoying their class. My managers were extremely helpful in my training in environments that I was unfamiliar with, which made an extremely easy transition from the service industry, to a school environment, and teaching. The workplace culture was one of the best I have ever experienced. I loved helping the instructors, and the interaction with all of the students. It was an excellent feeling having a student that wanted to drop out, yet after a conversation with them, they were ready to stay. Then watching all of the students on graduation day, and receiving their diploma. The hardest part of the job was having students that were having problems that were out of my control, such as financial aid, or legal problems that were causing problems with their schooling. The most enjoyable part of the job, was on graduation day, shaking the hand of each student after they received their diploma, and hearing their families clapping and yelling for them and their achievement.
Pros
Working with all of the students, and watching them grow and achieve their goals.
Cons
Due to problems outside of our campuses control, the company ultimately closed all campuses.
Now Closed but was great in their time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2017
ATI helped a lot of people decide what to do with their careers. A school that specialized in specific fields. I worked there while going to school. It has since closed.
ATI Enterprises
Director of Clinical Education (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2017
This business is permanently closed and I do not have much to state about it that would be constructive. The idea was to help adults get an education in various technical trades.
Fun, flexible environment to work in.
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2017
The comradery amongst the staff was like a family. The quarterly group meetings was a lot of fun and friendly rivalry events. It was nice to meet people of all backgrounds and most of all the happiness you felt to see them (students) achieve their goals and expressing their gratitude.
Pros
Flexible work live and activities like quarterly breakfast meetings
Cons
The company went out of businesss
i really enjoyed working here
Financial Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXFebruary 7, 2017
They really gave me a shot when I was hired for this job, the only reason I left is because the company went out of business. But as the youngest person working there at the time I thought all of the employees worked very hard and were all ways helping each other with tasks.
Difficult place to work.
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 2, 2017
Management made some parts of doing the job seem also impossible. Some people were great to work with,making the job a little more appealing. One on one customer service was the most enjoyable.
Started good... didn't end well
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 19, 2016
I worked in the financial aid office which is highly regulated due to federal funding. The campus became overly focused on money and admissions to the point of asking the financial aid team to bend the rules and give false information in order to enroll students. It made for a very uncomfortable environment.
Pros
Seeing students succeed
Cons
Questionable business practices
Exciting Place to Work For
Career Services Coach (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2016
Great Group of People. The business is no longer open. All the Dallas Campuses were closed down. This school had a very bad track record of enrolling homeless people until the FBI shut them down.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Campuses are closed
I would have still be there
Career Development Coach (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLFebruary 7, 2016
This job was where I found my career. I most likely would have been there if their business was still open. They had opportunity to grow, and you felt your work made a difference.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Closed all sites in FL
School closed
Adult Ed. Counselor/ Student Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2016
The management of the company cared about profit, not about the students. All job duties were micro manged, very strict on what to say to students, and felt like students did not get what was expected. End result school was forced to close.
Pros
Counseling is what I love, I was able to work with students
Cons
Restricted by micromanage
Review Summary
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2015
A typical day at work, what you learned, management, your co-workers, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job.
Micro-management is an understatement
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2015
This was just about the worst environment that I have ever worked in. Every manager was constantly looking over your shoulder. In fact it got so bad that local managers were required to call in to their managers to report phone activity every hour. Yes! Every hour. They had no clue this is how you kill morale. Hated Hated Hated it. I began looking for a new job about 6 weeks after I started there. I was stuck for 1 1/2 years, but got out. Soon there after they were shut down by their Accrediting body. But like all of the rest of this for-profit schools they simply changed their name and are still operating, and still have most of the same management team.
Pros
Pay for leadership
Cons
Micro-management culture
fun place to work
Automotive Training Instructor (Former Employee) –  NRH,tx.July 23, 2015
lack of training aids always a problem and would improve instruction greatly if more available. difficult part of the job was having to work all three shifts multiple days from lack of staffing.
enjoyed instructing the next generation of mechanics.
Pros
creating effective training materials
Cons
short breaks, lack of supplies
amazing work place
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLJuly 4, 2015
here is a company that is success driven,who care about employee.This company give us an opportunity to help educate working adults by giving then a change to go back to college and educate them self
Pros
everyone had an opportunity
Cons
they are no more
Not an ethical place
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  NRH/DallasJune 3, 2015
Poor admissions processes would create a poor working environment. Admissions representatives would treat students as only numbers. They didn't care if they would never be able to pay their student loans back or how it would impact them.
School is closed
Employee (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMarch 28, 2015
School is now closed due to dishonesty in corporate "leadership". It was a great place to work at first, but greed took over which lead to the school closing.
Productive place
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 19, 2015
Responsible for planning and teaching IT students Technical Customer Service, Business Communication and Career Planning at the college level.
• Demonstrate evidence of professional growth and academic currency. Carry out the responsibilities specific to his/her area, department and/or program.
• Contribute to the College Community by participation in service activities.
• Contribute to the local community by participation in service activities.
Ok
Campus Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXFebruary 5, 2015
An accomplished Director with over 15 years of experience with a understanding of all aspects of financial accounting and management. Proven track record in managing multiple assignments, meeting tight deadlines, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills. Other areas of expertise include working with governmental and regional compliance standards, extensive experience working in fast placed environments. I work cross departmentally to ensure compliance standards and goals are achieved.
n/a
Electronic Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLDecember 31, 2014
service technician phone instillation networking and fiber potic wiring.
I love working with students of many walks of life
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 27, 2014
I like helping each student have a Dream a Goal in finishing their Externship portion of their Program
Pros
Changing Live/ Enhansing Externship Relationships
Cons
Students not taking anything as Time sensative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATI Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6