ATI Enterprises

ATI Enterprises Employee Reviews

amazing work place
Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Oakland Park, FLJuly 4, 2015
Pros: everyone had an opportunity
Cons: they are no more
here is a company that is success driven,who care about employee.This company give us an opportunity to help educate working adults by giving then a change to go back to college and educate them self
Not an ethical place
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee), NRH/DallasJune 3, 2015
Poor admissions processes would create a poor working environment. Admissions representatives would treat students as only numbers. They didn't care if they would never be able to pay their student loans back or how it would impact them.
School is closed
Employee (Former Employee), OklahomaMarch 28, 2015
School is now closed due to dishonesty in corporate "leadership". It was a great place to work at first, but greed took over which lead to the school closing.
OK
Campus Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Waco, TXFebruary 5, 2015
An accomplished Director with over 15 years of experience with a understanding of all aspects of financial accounting and management. Proven track record in managing multiple assignments, meeting tight deadlines, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills. Other areas of expertise include working with governmental and regional compliance standards, extensive experience working in fast placed environments. I work cross departmentally to ensure compliance standards and goals are achieved.
n/a
Electronic Systems Technician (Former Employee), Oakland Park, FLDecember 31, 2014
service technician phone instillation networking and fiber potic wiring.
I love working with students of many walks of life
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: changing live/ enhansing externship relationships
Cons: students not taking anything as time sensative
I like helping each student have a Dream a Goal in finishing their Externship portion of their Program
Very micromanaged work place
Senior Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: long hour, terrible management, no room to grow
I would not commend this company. We worked 60 hours a week and were rarely recognized for it. The only perks were working with individuals to help them better their lives.
Bosses take all the credit
Campus Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 5, 2014
I created all the policies and procedures and my boss took all the credit and then laid me off.
Productive work environment
Career Planning Instructor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 21, 2014
Pros: very flexible schedule
Cons: management changed frequently
Facilitated daily workshops on various career topics as 500+ adult learners prepared to enter the workplace
Bad management
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 20, 2014
Pros: health benefit
Cons: short breaks
My day started out by printing all ISIR that came in from the previous days and distribute them to the right advisor so that they can work on their student file to get them approve. Every student situation is different so I have to adapt or research the problem. Co-workers are very helpful and we do work as a team. The Hardest part of my job is getting the right information from the students to get their financial aid approved. The most enjoyable part of my job is just working with the student because they are from different culture and background. Assisting someone who is the first one in their family to go to college is very rewarding.
It was a joyous experience teaching medical assisting students.
Medical Assistant Instructor /Career Coach (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 13, 2014
I looked forward to going to work where I utilized my hands on skills, experience, and knowledge to teach and expand the minds of young interested individuals. I learned how to incorporate the different types of learning styles of teaching to retain the interest of the students. The co-workers and I worked well together. The management team was diverse. The hardest part of the job was that the students did not have the opportunity to graduate after completing the program which they so deserve. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was recognized and acknowledge by the Executive Director for having a 98% retention and evaluation throughout the course.
This was a very rewarding career
Program Director-ATI- Medical Assisting Program (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 12, 2014
Pros: having the automotive program work on my car, it saved me thousands of dollars during my employment
Cons: the price of admission on the students was outrageous
This was my first job teaching in a traditional classroom setting. I feel like that is where I belonged. My typical student demographic were single mothers who were trying to improve their career potential so that they can get off of government assistance and provide a better life for their children. Having been in that situation, somewhat, myself and overcome adversity, I truly loved that job. The hardest part of the job was loosing students for one reason or another, especially when they had such amazing potential. The most enjoyable part of the job was literally everything else. The company ran into trouble and closed down while I was out for surgery.
Some pros, but more cons
Instructor (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXMarch 19, 2014
I enjoyed my time with ATI, but overall, it was not the best company to work for and one of the worst job experiences I have ever had. I know each location can be different, the upper level management ran my program into the ground. Literally. About two after I left the program was shut down.
School closed
MASSAGE THERAPY INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2014
The Houston location closed last year. I enjoyed teaching the students, but the company was based too much on sales.
Admissions Representative
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Dallas TXJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: 60+ hours a weekl
Called and interviewed students. Learned script verbatim and had to recite them to students. Management style was harsh and inappropriate but organized.
Great family of co-workers
Executive Assistant/Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 7, 2013
Company set up for a team leadership role. I enjoyed my co-workers as they turned out to be my 2nd family.
ok
Business Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), Brownsville TXJuly 25, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: needs updated technology and 1st class training.
My sales managers were great to work with. The three that I had.
Dental Assistant Instructor
Dental Assistant Instructor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2013
It is the best Dental Assistant school I have ever been to.They are a great opportunity for any one seeking to have a successful career.
Administration Assistant/Student Services (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 6, 2013
I worked as an office Administration Assistant. I also worked with the student service department where I assist students overcome obstacles preventing them from finishing school.
A great place to work for someone without a family
Career Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland Park, FLMay 2, 2013
Pros: the company promotes from within and reduced rate rental for friends and family.
Cons: regardless of your position with the company eaveryone has to wash car
It can become very tedious picking up and dropping off customers being a manager and then having to wash a car in the sun to get it ready for a customer. Co workers try to make the best of the job, given its potential for advancement

1 2 3 4